Total Uninstall 6.0.2

jalaffa

• Replies 54
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for that medicine for TU 6.0.2 but no news from Ruboard.forums yet. Maybe ADMIN_CRACK got a job and he does not have free time...maybe on next week-end... ( I don`t believe crackers like him can`t do the "medicine" for this version...)... maybe a new key (?) :)

Here goes another key from AftarJjet

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: 3B88F7zp [?]

Not tested Edit: it`s tied to location again, they say :( So you have to disable net first before registration.

Here goes another key from AftarJjet

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: 3B88F7zp [?]

Not tested Edit: it`s tied to location again, they say :( So you have to disable net first before registration.

Thanks. working

Thanks to @sternog and also Special Thanks to Nr 1 now ---» AftarJjet !

IIIt works with this new Familiar key ( post 28 ) - ( here: WinXP Pro SP3 - x86 )...... :party:

Because ESS5 Firewall is a weak firewall , I use « Internet Lock 5.3 » better than the best Firewalls and it`s all fine.

Internet Lock 5.3 can be downloaded from here ( Includes keys) :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ........................................ http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecodes .................................................................. /?229m02q03n6z29v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The method is the same used for previous versions that you already know.

The method is the same used for previous versions that you already know.

Well, I don`t know that method.

Supremo Phantom

I think what he is trying to say is that you need to block TU.exe and TUAgent.exe using Internet Lock. Using that software, you specify that both these applications are denied internet access from all ports. Basically works as a firewall for outbound connection requests from applications that you specify.

from what I have seen, once you have been able to register successfully, you can use any firewall to block outgoing connection requests. tested using both McAfee and Norton, both are able to block and the registration stays.

I have also configured Windows Firewall to block these two from making outbound requests, and it works.

Thanx to the provider.

Thanks @jofre for mentioning the tip about Internet Lock 5.3 again which I hadn't

run across before myself, but could he or someone give me alittle more insight

on my use of it maybe being wrong...? Its being totally worthless working for me.

In a nutshell heres the scene...

I setup a custom predefined 'deny' rule for when I use a rule, and then used wizard on a couple programs (TU for sure.. : )) to deny...then the only place to put it in action from what I see is in Options - Activate/Deactivate, but a click on that doesnt do anything,

button doesnt change in appearance of nothing, might as well be ghosted out ( but

its not) so I dont get anywhere! Ive normally used ESS 5 for this but with my stab

at TU 6.00 (which had short life before the registration status being good turned to the reg. box asking for it) and 6.01 which was outright failure, asking for being online and everything else, I suspects about me ESS firewall now..

Any tips for InternetLock anyone??!!

When it comes to find a reliable fix ....You can always count on @Sternog btw Cheers! +1

I uninstall it with Revo Uninstaller and your Uninstaller

I scan my PC with several software:

cleaner ,WinAso,Boostspeed,Reg Organzer,Glary ,BleechBit,Slimcleaer..

an I search in Program Files,Application Data and in Registry manually

I search it with Everything

I disconnect

I Uninstall it and block it with Internet Lock and Avast firewall..it need to be connected !

Nothing..

But I don't know how it detect my trial left after uninstall it completely?

It left something where I don't know

In the end the new key is not working

monkeyking

Same issue with DrKash. Should have stay on 6.01 before and now I could not even roll back to 6.01. Was fortunate enough to roll back to 6.0 so will stay there till hopefully a more permanent fix to this. This software is indeed a huge PITA :(

let use this tool:

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?h3o7bf89kzhjfjf  [?]

and then delete all keys as it scaned. now try to register it again

Thank you very much !

After removing all keys by Trash ,it give me 30 days trial ,an then I register it !

NB:the crack can't patch the .exe file of trash..

NB:the crack can't patch the .exe file of trash.

cỏngratulation! i patched it, you dont need path it again. only run it and use full version

Supremo Phantom

@Dave,

i am assuming you are running the cracked exe of internet lock directly, without installing the software on your system before. if my guess is right, then that activate button will be greyed out. install the software and then replace the exe, and it will be activated. then the deny rule will work for you.

monkeyking

let use this tool:

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?h3o7bf89kzhjfjf  [?]

and then delete all keys as it scaned. now try to register it again

Hi, when I extracted it and clicked on it, I only get a black screen that say "No Suspicious Keys Found". However, when I run the freeware 3.9.1.1 version, it scanned like a whole bunch of key (I am just not sure which one I need to delete) since deleting all the key pretty much disable my keyboard shortcut. Is there anyway to just find and delete just the TU keys? After uninstalling and reinstalling 6.02 it still says trial expire. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

monkeyking : If you don`t want to delete them all at once, do it one by one ... then check if you are having luck with TU each time you delete one key with RTKF...and use 3.9.1.1 sense it is the latest.

• 5 weeks later...

is there a working key or medicine or a tutorial to make the latest version work?

Version 6.1 working fine here :D

Archived