Total Uninstall 6.0.2

jalaffa

Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes: - "Installed programs" module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program. - "Monitored programs" module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind. Total Uninstall is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000.

Download

• Replies 54
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nsaneforums is the first to update the soft ! Thank you very much.

Waiting for Medecine...

Did all as previous version ( 6.0.1) and I got now a message saying " trial period is expired.Please register " after having inserted the key that works for me on v.6.01.

@0ver said --» " I did that with 6.0.2 version and is working :D " . Sorry but this time I don`t believe ...unless you bought the key...

Gravilla Martau get lost ! You know Russian guys will make this version also possible !... Stop fighting, dont be stupid !

The version of 6.01 posted in the forums, along with the instruction to use a copy of TU from a particular date (I think it was Apr. 22nd if I remember correctly) is still working out for me on Win XP sp3. I'm really surprised, but its definitely still working, and says it's registered in my name. I don't think I will change a thing from that, as it seems almost too good to be true.

The funny thing though is how much paranoia there is when dealing with Martau. My comodo firewall icon disappeared from my tray earlier, and the first thing in my mind was he planted something in my TU that shut down the firewall so that it could do a check online.... Sometimes I wonder if the cat and mouse game with this guy is really worth it. THEN I REALIZE IT IS :)

I`m almost sure this time ADMIN_CRACK is going to act...already appeared at Ru.Board.

Also believe this v.6.0.2 is going to stay for a long time .Updates will stop for months :)

Thanks for the update. :lol:

when i open total install its not accept key and again and again register screen come!!!

internet connections is off!deleted program data martau folder but register screen come again!!

how i can solve that?? :huh:

Supremo Phantom

v6 seems to be requiring a lot of fixes, changelog shows some serious bugs in it.. :)

Thanks for update

when i open total install its not accept key and again and again register screen come!!!

Internet connections is off ! Deleted program data martau folder, but register screen comes again!!

How i can solve that?? :huh:

----------------------------------

We can`t solve the situation ( you or me ) . But maybe some considered experts here ( @shajt is gone... ), can do it, because this is a common digital signature verification. If it is cut, there will be no check and then key will be accepted again like v.6.0.1.

found a serial floatin around which works !! [offline / firewalled]

maybe it helps some

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: 3zuCzNpq

peAce

Thanks but... no.

This key was posted and worked before, for v. 6.0.0... but fails with v. 6.0.2.

ADMIN_CRACK along with others is currently seeking to discover a way to make this program useful for all, for longer than 30 days, but it seems much difficult than previous versions.

Trial reset doesn't work anymore

Martau very clever ;)

I would better stick with 6.0.1

Martau very clever ;)

I would better stick with 6.0.1

He isnt the only one who is smart, just hold on..

When you try to register with the serial from version 6.0.1 Martau give you the following reply " Registration Failed. The order is not valid because of a cancellation, refund or chargeback "

Supremo Phantom

at this point, i would say.. if you intend to use v6 at all, it is better to stick with v6.0.0 as v6.0.1 has some serious bugs and they had to release v6.0.2 within 10 days fixing various crash reports ..

see the changelog yourself:

http://www.martau.com/tu_releasehistory.php

The only problem with sticking to 6.0.1 is the bugs. I upgraded to 6.0.0 (purchased) and even with the latest version, I still have times when I launch the app but the process starts and the ends almost immediately. It's protected with Themida and VMP VM, which makes it almost impossible to get a running crack.

(thanks to Silence for the info)

Archived