resumable download link for 12-4_ mobility _vista_win7_ 32 _dd_ccc.exe

rudrax

• Replies 33
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

lol. The problem is on AMD's side, the links for mobility drivers aren't resumeable. ;)

lol. The problem is on AMD's side, the links for mobility drivers aren't resumeable. ;)

But they are resumable on my side! :o

Resume, supported here, too (for all those AMD drivers.) ;)

• Administrator

Resume, supported here, too (for all those AMD drivers.) ;)

Odd. I don't know why, but even the normal drivers that I downloaded yesterday, which I believe were resumeable, aren't supporting resuming.

Odd. I don't know why, but even the normal drivers that I downloaded yesterday, which I believe were resumeable, aren't supporting resuming.

1. Where do you get the links? I mean is the referrer field filled up or not, I mean you went to the AMD website and directly downloaded from there? :think:

2. Do you download from SSL links? I mean you directly get from https or not. :think:

Here more odd..I have downloaded the previous mobility 12.3 drivers with resume support but not the 12.4.....

Archived