Acronis True Image Home 2012 v.15.0.5545 Fr/En

pekahman

Maxhedroom & pekahman,

I reactivated ATIH 2012 (FULL Version = Activated) 1 month ago with the same 'Method' and upgraded recently to the latest, Build 6131, including Plus Pack. I used another key to reactivate ATIH 2012. Check your PMs, hope it works out for you guys.

Do you reactivate it with the method " from a another computer " like i say in " The Method " ? cause it don't work anymore, now

it's obligatory to have the identication of the last user that have making activation of this serial number.

And if you don't have this precious information you can't move the license.

• Replies 81
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No...I knew better than to try the method again.

@vfusion...It's being blocked fine, that's why it's saying 'unable to connect' and wants me to use another pc. What got me nailed to begin with was when I gave N360 a try....After installing, by the time I set the firewall to manual, Acronis had already phoned home. <_<

It's gonna take a server-check patch to beat it this time...and those are not easy don't think. Maybe the scene will give it a shot without stealing nsane releases for a change.

No...I knew better than to try the method again.

Explain please

@vfusion...It's being blocked fine, that's why it's saying 'unable to connect' and wants me to use another pc. What got me nailed to begin with was when I gave N360 a try....After installing, by the time I set the firewall to manual, Acronis had already phoned home. <_<

It's gonna take a server-check patch to beat it this time...and those are not easy don't think. Maybe the scene will give it a shot without stealing nsane releases for a change.

• 2 weeks later...

Will this thread be moved to coders corner by chance or does someone (like me...lol) need to make a fresh request post?

OR

Is it gonna be too hard to beat the server check?

...pardon the double post...consider it a bump. :D

Will this thread be moved to coders corner by chance or does someone (like me...lol) need to make a fresh request post?

make a new topic in coders corner

Ok...will do. Getting ready to hit the bed atm (3am here)...will post it up tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it. ;)

Archived