Acronis True Image Home 2012 v.15.0.5545 Fr/En

pekahman

This one is " THE METHOD " for ACTIVATE Acronis True Image Home 2012 for Lifetime :dance2:

Don't work anymore

You must follow EXACTLY Step-y-Step " The Method " at begin from a clean install of Acronis,

to successfully activated Acronis.

• Replies 81
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice...a little bit of effort but if it works, I'll be glad to do what it takes. I'll wait and let these guys with VMs give it a try first... :P

Very nice...a bit of work but if it works, I'll be glad to do what it takes. I'll wait and let these guys with VMs give it a try first... :P

Yes Man it's woks <_<

Mk...Gonna make a backup image and give it a shot. There is a good chance they will stop it when they find out so I'm getting a key naow! :sneaky:

+1 with a smile! :D

Confirmed working install and successful activation. :dance2:

The .exe you need to block is called license_activator.exe...I also blocked the main .exe just in case. Setting up my backup profiles now then I will report back on functionality but I seriously doubt there will be any problems.

All I can say is get it now before they repair the hole!!! :thumbsup:

Edit:

Just finished setting up and making images...works perfect. My favorite feature is they brought back the calendar style log....makes it VERY easy to see exactly how your backups are doing and if there have been any missed backups or errors, also has filters to customize the reading(s).

Now I hope someone posts an ATI 2012 w/ PlusPack key... :sneaky:

there is a 0-day release

Acronis.True.Image.Home.2012.v15.0.0.5545.German-IND

unable to find any dl link

You'll have to look at German download/torrent sites. IND are usually stolen from P2P anyway... :rolleyes:

Once an english release drops, I'll grab it to keep in case anything goes wrong with my current legit-looking install. :D

I just made the bootable USB and ISO containing Acronis True Image 2012 Bld.5545 w/System Report and Acronis Disk Director 11 Bld.216.

An ATI 2012 only boot disk link has already been posted somewhere here but if anyone wants the ATI 2012 + DD11 boot disk, let me know and I'll upload it.

Serial not working!

Why people bond serials to account... and please someone post acc credentials for license moving

Follow Step by Step my " Method " et you will see that all work perfectly

@ pekahman

+1 to you.

Activated mine to Full version.

Thanks for the tutorial.

:dance2: :dance2:

It takes a few minutes and you need to do everything in order. Most important is to block internet access when it says to and make sure your firewall blocks all access for Acronis or just 'license_activator.exe' before you run it.

If anyone runs across a Acronis 2012 w/ PlusPack key, pleeze link it up...the universal restore is a very handy feature. Tia...

Once I get my hands on a pluspack key I'll then make an ATI w/PP and System Report and Disk Director 11 boot image and upload it if anyone is interested.

It takes a few minutes and you need to do everything in order. #1 thing is to block internet access when it says to and make sure your firewall blocks all access for Acronis or just 'license_activator.exe' before you run it.

If anyone runs across a Acronis 2012 w/ PlusPack key, pleeze link it up...the universal restore is a very handy feature. Tia...

Once I get my hands on a pluspack key I'll then make an ATI w/PP and System Report and Disk Director 11 boot image and upload it if anyone is interested.

Hi Maxhedroom ,

Do you have a direct link for PlusPack ? and a serial ?

It is possible to have it ?

No...was saying that I want one to make a good recovery boot disk. Soon someone will come across a PP key and link...I hope soon before the hole is fixed. :mellow:

@steveoomer

Works fine ;) Thanks, i've found others keys for Acronis 2012 in a newsgroup (the same ?) :

Acronis True Image Home 2012 Family Pack

Acronis True Image Home 2012 Standard

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: W1sAqWw7

Creat your Recovery Disc Plus Pack 2012 and Enjoy Universal Restore ^^

Hello all :

Links for Plus Pack only, no serial :)

Acronis True Image Home 2012 Plus Pack 15.0.0.5545 English

Acronis True Image Home 2012 Plus Pack 15.0.0.5545 French

Now, wait for serial :D

PS : After Activation Success, edit your hosts with :

127.0.0.1 www.acronis.com

127.0.0.1 www.acronis.fr

+++

Hi, not true

After Activation Success, edit your hosts with :

127.0.0.1 activation.acronis.com

I will post a Acronis Hosts Patcher with my Tutorial soon

Thanx steveoomer! Works like a charm,,, B)

I'll put together that boot disk tonight and u/l it...will be ATI 2012+PP, System Report, Acronis Disk Director 11 all together.

Thanks ;)

Test "Check Update " without firewall/hosts and.... pooooof, return to 30 days trial :lol:

Not important for me, I used only the Recovery Disk for all

this software is just for noobs :frusty:

Acronis TI is for noobs? Is this some kind of rather poor trolling attempt? :lol:

Archived