• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which OS does it have?

• Android
    • BlackBerry OS
    • iOS (iPhone)
    • Symbian
    • W7 Phone
    • OS for a phone? You gotta be kidding me...

ROMANTICGUY50

Yes I do. I first got the LG Optimus C smartphone Then I got the Samsung Indulge . Like both very much. I have the Samsung and I gave the LG to my wife. Both are great phones. My carrier is Cricket Wireless, which provides good service for me.

• Replies 78
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO.. I have question.. Opinions on DELL Venue Pro ( Unlocked ) Smartphone... So far.. unlocked will run between 600 - 900 depending on the service plan and so on.. or 80 with AT&T or T-Mobile.. and I also was thinking.. about this one because it has access to other things.. you 'll see.. I compred these three at the Windows Phone site... WP7 and then seen this one with more options.. on the end.. DELL Phones which I am confused about why there are two Venue models and the Pro version seems to have less option.. is it the OS installed that gives it the extra ability to connect to other devices?

One small African village can survive for almost one year on that money...

O.T.

I was under the impression that nobody ever wants to talk about poor, dying people.

Yeah.. and if I blew my head off I could quit wasting the valuable oxygen supply on the planet.. not mention become fertilizer for all of those people to grow food.. and my water content could be used to grow food.. not to mention..cut-down on noise ( and site ) pollution, wasteful methods of sewage and garbage disposal in place, the water consumption and contributing to the carbon footprint as well as the burden upon mankind's back in general.. but thats another Topic for discussion... :)

I just want to know what other Smartphone users think of the phone itself as far as being the best choice.. while we are polling and on topic.. :P

:thumbsup:

maniac2003

My first real smartphone: the LG Optimus 2x

1292482544.jpeg

I don't have a smartphone but an old school cellphone : Samsung solid b2100 shock/dust/waterproof. And i'm satisfied ;) It's cheap, battery lasts one week and (great for trekkings), i can take it everywhere without beeing afraid.

Just moved from Palm Pre to a Nokia Old Old phone.. dont even know the Model.

I dont want too much info. Dont want to be always connected.

i put my fone in offline mode sometimes and he obeyed me is'nt it smart?

HTC Wildfire with Android 2.2.1

htc-wildfire-vodafone-payg-d.jpg

kopierkatze

I just tried Windows Phone 7...

Wow, that is one crappy operating system!

I didn't think you could do any worse than Windows Mobile 6.5, but Microsoft proved me wrong again.

Android and iOS are the way to go, I think.

Just ordered the HTC Desire S, so I'll hold off my vote for a while still :D

Samsung Galaxy S original running froyo. I like the phone, but the gps is a bad design. The OS isn't as polished as iOS, but I like the greater control and open system of Android.

Nope, don't have a smartass

sony-ericsson-w700i-g.jpg

awesome, best'est'est phone evah!

I had one before went silly with some smartass ones, gone back (forward to C902), but push come to shove- second of the best PHONES !

I remember one similar to this without all of the camera stuff.. small .. LOUD.. great little phone.. could have been a little thiner and been the absolute perfect size..

I agree, it has been working reliably for many years now... with customized audio you can get very good quality from earphones. Doesn't have any glitches, fell repeatedly and still works. A smartphone would be a nice toy, a pocket computer if you will, but they aren't the best as PHONES and music players imho. A smartie, for me, is something like a mini notebook with the additional function to make calls. Nevertheless, I wouldn't say no to one, but I would have an oldschool mobile just in case something happens. Still own old siemens and alcatel, for backup.

Archived