• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which OS does it have?

• Android
    • BlackBerry OS
    • iOS (iPhone)
    • Symbian
    • W7 Phone
    • OS for a phone? You gotta be kidding me...

• Replies 78
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added last OS choice ;) since I had to vote there too :lol:

Nokia C7 with Symbian^3 ^_^.

I know it's bullshit but it's OK for me, I don't really use my phone a lot, mostly in emergency cases.

nemanja065

Nokia E72, Symbian! I don't use it as a toy, more like a business phone for me is great! B)

My SonyE C902... not sure if a full "smart ass phone" , but I can access my emails do other things ok'ish, but absolutely loving it for outstanding camera, great battery life, normal buttons, being small. Kinda beside as what I got, but Hope it does qualify for your vote criteria as I did already- voted! :P

i am using smart fone for the last 4 yrs mine was Nokia N82 and now days using N8

planning to buy samsung galaxy S2

android 2.2.2 froyo on Motorola M2

FTW

Nokia 5800 Express Music (Symbian OS).

That's enough for me, just to make calls, type a few sms & btw listen to some music.

I use a NOKIA N95 8GB (N95-4) (Symbian OS). And I'm planning to buy a NOKIA N8.

I bought LG GT540 Swift just for android testing a couple months ago and now I want to buy Galaxy S II probably... Or some tablet like Motorola Xoom or Galaxy tab 10.1, but I think I'll wait till next year when (maybe) nvidia start with quad core processors in mobile market - their performance looks amazing (demos are on yt). Bought this crap (swift) cos it's so "brick" safe. :P ;)

nemanja065

So it's a business toy :P

SMS, Call, E-mail (mostly use), qwerty OK, nice, good quality phone,good battery, not a plastic toy! :lol:

PurplebeanZ

iPhone 4 (personal phone)

Blackberry 8520 (work phone)

Getting another work phone soon which will probably be running win7 mobile to work with our new software.

Not really. I actually gave away a HTC Desire to my brother and reverted back to this old and trusted one. It still works.

tvaSo.jpg

nemanja065

wise jalaffa. These phones work most reliable! Today phones have processors with two cores, large screens, you can imagine how long the battery runs out!

I mean, scary, a little will make the laptop from the phone and by function and by size! :lol:

I still have a few phones so old they don't even have cameras :P Some of them bricks are 15 years old and still work :lol: The recent period I used a Nokia 1680 I got as default from Vodafone and I was too lazy to sell. I can't even connect it to the PC - no USB :mellow:

1680-front-back.jpg

nemanja065

It looks bad standard in Romania :P :lol: What trouble you force in the EU! :lol:

Nah... people here like to show off, lots of them have phones costing at least a few hundred euros - I'm sure you're familiar with this kind of situation, since you're from the former Yugoslavia, where things are pretty much the same.

So you will routinely see lots of guys that don't even have work or hardly make a living, but they love to shout on their latest iPhone on the streets and display it on the bar tables while they have a drink or something. I sometimes detest I was born here.

As for me, I don't spend money on things I don't need, and I have priorities.

• Administrator

Mine:

FYIh6.jpg

Has USB and Camera. 5 years old. Working perfectly. Not a single problem.

sBaAw.png

:P

RadioActive

Sorta, I got a Samsung Jet :)

btw, you should include Samsung's Bada in that operating systems' list.

I dont see my OS listed.. Palm WebOS. :(

I know I m a Minority.

I think I wanna WP7 7 OS.. on something cool enough..

What I have never been able to get around..

my 1st phone... taught me a lesson.. Nextel i1000plus.. never own ( anything you can kill an elephant with ) big, never clunky and never EVER use a business phone during night time minutes....

The second, rocked my world.. Motorola StarTac.. black, flip.. miniscule.. light.. and a right perfect hard case holder... was perfect.. no unnecessary junk.. had everything I needed.... $60 a month for everything..

( The part I can't get over ) ..then they started to grow... for NO known reason.. and get hospital looking...phones become crap and heavy enough to pull your pants off so the company could get a good piece of the action in the 'Projected Monthly Billing Cycle' where you pay $500 for $15 of usage.. thought we had an 80's flashback.. 'Introducing the all new YuppyBrick with OS 0.00...' :P

Latest phone is/was a Net10 phone where you buy minutes as you need or go.. $20 with Internet LG T100 I think..nothing special but small.. could be smaller... but eventually I want something nice... Reasonable to state I will be spending 500+ when the time comes.. Yes I will own mine.. Which is another reason I haven't gotten one either.. ( what is it all if its all unsecure ) ..is that I grow concerned with unproven security and possibilities.. when not having or being empowered with the proper tools.. the same as I would have on a computer with a full OS.. and the same capabilities/options.. BUT I would have to buy one to play with to see what to do and what not first.. :P

The Droid notation here is what got my attention awhile back when I was seriously looking the HD top of the food chain version.. :P My mail Internet usage.. all of it and how badly I need that sort of thing.. Yes I want to do everything.. and do it well..

Mine's a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Is it a smartphone actually? Yeah it does have GPS, mail support and a real OS on it, but yeah... There are lots of phones which you call smartphones these days, and they're all a lot better than this.

Replacing it with an HTC Desire Z very soon, so I'll stop making my current one look like such a worthless piece of locked.gif

:)

No smartphone here. Only a stupid phone. :P

Archived