Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

after all this garbage you haved posted it is a disfunctional product.

which to the average user is of no use at all.

if you see usless this product not use it! buy a comercial version from product what you like to use and use it! you not spam this tread out of topic pleas! this forum is to all for want to learn how to use !! and we are here to test and help if anyone dont now how to use a product or something !!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 451.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset

Posted Image

Download K2012TR v3:
www . mediafire . com /?o7ew0pwrnblk7ds

Disable Self-Defense:
Posted Image

Exit/shutdown Kaspersky:
Posted Image

Use K20212TR v3. after pc restarted, with internet connection, activate trial period.
Posted Image

Posted Image

@babelpatcher

Could it be possible if you create a trial reset that automates everything in a task scheduler?

Edit: your TR is working great! I got a 91 days trial. :D

Posted Image

Download K2012TR v3:

Site: www.mediafire.comCode: /?o7ew0pwrnblk7ds

:showoff: :showoff: "kaspersky 2012 fixes" :showoff: :showoff:

Babelpatcher for President! :-)

Running IDM 6.08 wth Babelpatcher's patch and KIS2012 with new patch!

Mate you're on fire! Well done!

THANKS!

@Krej

I don't think that will be possible, just because of the steps that are needed to Disable the Self-defence.

That's a manual action to be taken by the user himself, additionally the steps of Babelpatcher's patch are really simple.. you want to automate that?

I think that you have some disfunctional garbage in your mind - TheArfen.

For this kind of situation the suitable word will be a "warning".

Grow up then come back. :angry:

btw..Trial reset method along with 91 days for KIS 2012 activation code work just fine.Thanks!

Kaspersky Seguridad 1.0 Rev2

Posted Image

NEW UPDATE (31-January-2012)

Is a colletion of cracks/fixes released till date for KIS, KAS and Pure.

Added updates:

* liQeNSoft Kaspersky 2012 Activator 1.1 RC2

* KAV-KIS 2012_TR v3 (Babelpatcher)

Rest of programs:

* Kaspersky World 1.2.4.129

* Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset 1.20 (GANJiN)

* Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0.0.159

* Kaspersky TDSSKiller 2.7.6.0

* KAV Remover Tool 1.0.179

* Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0.1.2015

WARNING:

Kaspersky can detect these utilities as FALSES VIRUS.

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH-SPANISH-FRENCH

SIZE: 18,9 Mb

Site: http://freakshare.com

Sharecode: /files/c2153q2h/Kaspersky-Seguridad-1.0-Rev2.exe.html [?]

Site: http://depositfiles.com

Sharecode: /files/a1wz1m8z2 [?]

Site: http://bannedhost.to

Sharecode: /ouundtuw [?]

It is a collection similar to the Ulisess Seguridad (Eset products), but for Kaspersky products.

Posted Image

Download K2012TR v3:

Site: www.mediafire.comCode: /?o7ew0pwrnblk7ds

your patch work well and give me 91 days.

i use the serial KIS 2012:

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /tTux02B3 [?]

on commercial key. Every time i make a new start with the computer kaspersky say "licence expired". And i need to reset again.What i do make wrong ?

Thank´s

you dont need to enter any serial. just activate the trial period :D

follow the instruction as what is shown :D

Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset

Posted Image

Download K2012TR v3:

Site: www . mediafire . comCode: /?o7ew0pwrnblk7ds

Disable Self-Defense:

Posted Image

Exit/shutdown Kaspersky:

Posted Image

Use K20212TR v3. after pc restarted, with internet connection, activate trial period.

Posted Image

Posted Image

you dont need to enter any serial. just activate the trial period :D

follow the instruction as what is shown :D

Many Thanks babelpatcher

Really don´t need any serial

now it works fine ! :)

@babelpatcher

Thanks for your release incorprating 91 trial days.

Does your app work for both 32-bit & 64-bit systems for resestting both KAV & KIS 2012?

Is it possible to implement an 'automation' to disable Self-Defense with the app? I think the following is used in BAT/REG files to re-enable Self-Defense.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP12\settings]

"EnableSelfProtection"=dword:00000001

So it is possible to have the app automatically disable Self-Defense and even Exit out of Kaspersky via a cmd force task kill? I ask to see if it's possible to make this process of trial resetting even more simple and easy to do for people who wouldn't know how to do those steps needed. So if "A" were inputed the app would automatically disable Self-Defense, then "taskkill /F /IM avp.exe", and then restart PC.

if you see usless this product not use it! buy a comercial version from product what you like to use and use it! you not spam this tread out of topic pleas! this forum is to all for want to learn how to use !! and we are here to test and help if anyone dont now how to use a product or something !!

the purpose of this forum is to help others who have financial issues. that's why instead of buying the software, you'll have a free premium version of the software. simple as that.

i appreciate everyone contributing to this thread specially the programmers or software developers who devoted their time to create a crack for this computer program.

another thing, please avoid using too much punctuation marks. it's really offensive and annoying.

@

Karlo

is not posible to automaticaly resset be cose of antiwirus selfdifence module it have selfdifence and canot automaticaly change any instalet files till not turn off the self defence option, every antivirus program has this self defence protection and trial resset canot be automaticaly on antivirusses be cose of that if you want to use kaspersky must learn how to resset if you want to do that or you can youse some cracked antiviruses like Eset with patch and you not gona hawe to resset any time there will by activated for life time !! thats my suggestion to you Karlo !!

the reason why I asked everyone about this is that, example i'll be installing kaspersky to someone or a group of people who's not really tech savvy. I want them

to have a normal experience whenever they're surfing the net or downloading anything. I want them to feel comfortable doing anything with their computer not worrying that they will be

infected by any viruses because they have kaspersky installed. It's a good thing right? but I don't want them to crack it by themselves every time the license expires. It's really hassle on their end.

@karlo

that ho want to learn will ask for help and read all topic from start to finish and will learn how to do the steps, all crackers ho create is doing there best to make bether and bether fixes and I did I know at the beginning as it should be doing but with time I learn and now I get bether and bether, and now I doing testing on antivirus programs and using what is the best for me! my point is with time ewerybody will learn if they want to learn with help and asking on begining they will find there way for further in this work! no one is perfect and is noth born with knowledge! time and desire doing its own!!

@babelpatcher

Thanks for your TR with 91 trial days. :)

Works very well for XP SP3 EN & NL with KIS2012 EN & NL (12.0.0.374 a.b.c.d.e.f.g)

FYI: Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset v1.20 by GANJiN didn't works anymore with this build ! :o

im so sorry... im only use english version :(

you may use ganjin KTR or Kaspersky world :) :lol:

I wanted to ask you something, does your TR give 91 days for 30 day trials downloaded from Kaspersky website?

Archived