• Views 452.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

user@nsaneforums

please look what hapen on my pc after resset with that bat files :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

kaspersky is going smart and smart now it detect if u use a trial resset tool !! damn :s i dont know how will resolve that this time is going to be end for trialing I think so !! :unsure:

GANJiN v1.20 Works :)

Not working!!! tested!!! all trial ressets is blocked!! :s

Delete license key then use reset [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage]

dont be stupid the trial resset is delete this reg and overwrite with unmodified reg like on first install the softvare the problem is in another reg file we need to wait till new solution is finded!! btw. i tried like you say and again with no results !!!

how about my KTR v3... blocked too? :huh:

Not sure didn't test that one. The license key needs to be deleted then use trial reset it's been working fine.

Delete license key then use reset [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage]

dont be stupid the trial resset is delete this reg and overwrite with unmodified reg like on first install the softvare the problem is in another reg file we need to wait till new solution is finded!! btw. i tried like you say and again with no results !!!

I'm not being stupid i'm trying to help. Used it on 2 computers been working fine try it and use this key QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

I'm not being stupid i'm trying to help. I've used it on 2 computers been working fine try it and use this key QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

not working do you understand i tried !! try update then exit tray icon after resset, then start aplication again and wait 20-25 min and license is expired showing i tried all resets and no results !!!

I'm not being stupid i'm trying to help. Used it on 2 computers been working fine try it and use this key QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

not working do you understand i tried !! try update then exit tray icon after resset, then start aplication again and wait 20-25 min and license is expired showing i tried all resets and no results !!!

Well I don't know what else to tell you that's how it was done and it's working

lets see what will thell others about this !! i will wait for solution using key file in meanwhile

Install Notes

1. Disable the Self-Defense

2. Exit Kaspersky by using the trayicon.

3. Delete license key[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage]

4. Start GANJiN v1.20 and press the -Reset- button.

5. Restart Computer

6. Wait for Kaspersky to launch and activate your new trial period.

Install Notes

3. Delete license key[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage]

4. Start ganjin_ktr_2012.exe and press the -Reset- button.

5. Restart Computer

ha ha this is for noob usage!do you understand that the trial resset inside hawe that comand to delete this reg key and change with another and change and delete many others reg keys ??

if you know how work the trial resset you will know this!!

Install Notes

5. Restart Computer

ha ha this is for noob usage!do you understand that the trial resset inside hawe that comand to delete this reg key and change with another and change and delete many others reg keys ??

if you know how work the trial resset you will know this!!

I understand but to use this key QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62 we were told to delete license manually that's what was done and there's no problem here you are the only one complaining noone else.

@babelpatcher

Thanks for your TR with 91 trial days. :)

Works very well for XP SP3 EN & NL with KIS2012 EN & NL (12.0.0.374 a.b.c.d.e.f.g)

Allready 8 days and still working. :D

Have a nice we.

Resets done with Bacelpatcher's TR before the apply of patch "h" are still working. :lol:

Install Notes

Hello bigs, please see above the post #1349

Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset v1.20 by GANJiN didn't works anymore, allready with build 12.0.0.374 a.b.c.d.e.f.g ! :o

unknownasphyxiated

Step by step to report working TR :lol:

State your version and build/patch

after reset,try update then restart your computer

if it is working after restart,then you can report here

i like to give some contribution about this "H" patch here :)

i just installed KIS 2012 again :)

now im updating it to get a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h state :)

but my connection is really super slow.. 3 kB/s :D

i'll be patien with this damn f**king ISP :D

Install Notes

Hello bigs, please see above the post #1349

Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset v1.20 by GANJiN didn't works anymore, allready with build 12.0.0.374 a.b.c.d.e.f.g ! :o

Yes it does. Delete the license key then run reset and use 90 day key. Used yesterday works fine just checked again.

Please @bigs..stop trolling and being stubborn boy :P ...If it works for you it doesn't mean that work for others too.

Only time will tell if this is true or not.

Archived