Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 459.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe KIS/KAV sends those Machine IDs in the cloud together with trial expiration date...

speaking of the cloud, do all the people having repeated reset problems have KSN enabled or disabled ? if enabled that could be a clue as to why resets fail, just a thought.....

new update kaspersky kingdom work 10000%

download

Posted Image

i tested after some time license blocked pleas instal 30 days trial the 90 days key kaspersky blocks for using !!

i tested after some time license blocked pleas instal 30 gays trial the 90 days key kaspersky blocks for using !!

no comment :lol:

Maybe KIS/KAV sends those Machine IDs in the cloud together with trial expiration date...

speaking of the cloud, do all the people having repeated reset problems have KSN enabled or disabled ? if enabled that could be a clue as to why resets fail, just a thought.....

KSN enable on all my tests

KSN enable on all my tests

could you (and other people experiencing failed trial resets) try different trial reset methods with KSN disabled? i'm just guessing here and I'm not an expert by any means in KIS/KAV trial resetting, but if we find something significant this way, it could be of use to the people making the actual trial resetters

stranger lol

@pekahman Changing the MachineId doesn't make a difference, the old glitch in Kaspersky 2009/2010 was changing the PCID value. I tried playing with both, but with no success. The PCID value is also found in more locations in the registry, but it doesn't seem to matter anyway.

If the MachineId is generated accordingly to the computer's hardware(like gamespy), that would mean unique computer identification is possible, i don't think they would do such thing... anyway if what you are saying is true, it means that even after you reinstall windows you still can't activate trial license!

The KSN doesn't have anything to do with activation i think, i had it disabled and enabled...

From what i dug last time, i found another thing what might be possible... the "activation data" might be stored in a protected registry key, one that can be only used by SYSTEM, the administrator doesn't have even read acces to it. But i am unable to test, kaspersky won't expire in my virtual machines... i don't know why, it's like nothing happened, every old trial reset works.......

If anyone wants to test in a virtual machine, i will post the steps. :mellow:

@ Stranger lol,

yes i would try to test ,post the steps please, and yes what i say is true,you can test in your VM what i say and see is true

Kaspersky 2012 Patch a.b.c Trial Reset solution [Changing cbi.DLL file using any resetter] - Tested last 6 days and reset twice still working with charm.

This didn't work for me. After 5 attempts doing a fresh installation, the same shit. 5 minutes after reset with Ganjin's, License Expired message.

So I used the kaspersky kingdom to reset and after 2 hours, the license is OK. Then, I will wait 1 day to say that kaspersky kingdom is working.

Did you manage the change cbi.dll properly before use Ganjin reset?

Yes, I think I did. I changed the cbi.dll for this Kaspersky_2012_cbi.DDL__UN. Then, 15 minutes after reset, trial license expired.

Last night I tested the 30 days Kaspersky Kingdom reset, but this morning doesn't work, License Expired!

The only method that works for me is install KIS 2011, use trial reset, than install KIS 2012. But it doesn't solve the KIS 2012 trial reset problem.

@ Ima,

yes is what i say in my post :

i test lot of TR and with all is the same result : ALL work perfectly , they make reset correctly, you can activate for 30 days online but 1,2,3,4 or 5 days, hours, week, later one day you have this message " License Expired "

pekahman has right , non of trial resseters work on win7 64 bit , i try ganjin / cbi and box resetters many times

maybe you are using 32 bit OS , please post what kind of OS you are using when you say it work or not

stranger lol

@pekahman Alright, try this:

Download "Version 2012 (12.0.0.374a.b.c)" from here http://www.kaspersky.com/kis_latest_versions

1.a. Install a fresh copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 on a clean Windows XP virtual machine(clean=it didn't have kaspersky installed before)

1.b.When the setup finishes, Uncheck "Start Kaspersky after setup" and click Finish.

2. Start->Run->type "ntbackup" (without the quotes)

3. Follow pictures in "Method 3" from here to make a bkf file. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you backup only the System State!

4. Start Kaspersky, activate 30day trial license, update, reboot.

5. Step 2 again.

6. Restore the saved bkf file.

7. Reboot, and When Kaspersky starts, activate 30day trial license again and see if it still expires...

@teodor12 all my tests were on 32bit windowses, and nothing works.

madeinheaven

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 free for 91 days Trial

Posted Image

KIS 2012 delivers premium protection from viruses, Trojans, spam, hackers, and more. Kaspersky Internet Security 2012‘s cutting-edge, hybrid approach to digital security combines innovative, cloud-based technologies with advanced antivirus protection to deliver a faster, more effective response to today’s complex, ever-evolving threats. You, your private data and PC are completely protected as you work, bank, shop and play online.

Key Features

Kaspersky URL Advisor
Marks web links with a color-coded tag that shows their danger level and allows you to choose whether to open them
Kaspersky File Advisor
Checks file safety with a single click of the mouse
System Watcher
Monitors suspicious application activities and allows you to roll back system changes made by malware
Application Control
Restricts program access to personal data and system files according to the level of danger that each program presents
Safe Run Mode
Lets you launch suspicious applications and websites in a special, isolated environment where they cannot harm your computer
Two-way personal firewall
Protects against hacker attacks
Anti-Phishing and Anti-Spam technology
Provides reliable protection for your personal information and guards against unwanted spam and adware
Parental Control
Provides flexible and effective settings to keep children extra-safe when they use computers and the Internet
Completely redesigned interface
Makes navigating around security settings inside Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 quick and easy

Giveaway

To get your own a free trial version of KIS 2012, just download this installer that will expire 90 days after you install it.

Note: This is a German Installer. If you are using UN-US Installer please use the guide below.

How To Use German Trial Key Into UN-US Installer

Download German Installer from above link but don't install...
1. Use 7-zip to extract kis12.0.0.374DE_2401.exe file

Posted Image

2. Open 'setup.reg' file with Notepad and copy activation code: QCGUH-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Posted Image

3. Download English Installer here
4. Install English version and use code: QCGUH-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
to active it !

That code works for English version. Tested.

Posted Image

Ouuuu, yeahhhh....¡, :dance2:

PROMO 60 DAYS TRIAL KEY: K9KAN-A7X7X-AKVPQ-9VD2Y

PROMO 90 DAYS TRIAL KEY: QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

In fact, you have not to do any complex things to get a genuine Kaspersky 2012 license key. Just download an install a special installer package in which the release has been already integrated the license. However, at first, you have to visit this promotional page, fill in with your name and email address. The special link will then delivery to your email.

Or If you are too lazy like me :P than click here. (60 days free of trial!)

Here is the link with Free License key for 90 days.

Enjoy! :)

madeinheaven

With this promotion page everyone getting same installer and same setup registry keys therefore i can share that key here if you do not want to download and extract the larger files.

Here is the original Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 91 days trial key:
QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62 : 123D3B02.rar

Note: This key will not work if you already used your trial period

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 free for 91 days Trial

Giveaway

To get your own a free trial version of KIS 2012, just download this installer that will expire 90 days after you install it.

Note: This is a German Installer. If you are using UN-US Installer please use the guide below.

How To Use German Trial Key Into UN-US Installer

Download German Installer from above link but don't install...

1. Use 7-zip to extract kis12.0.0.374DE_2401.exe file

2. Open 'setup.reg' file with Notepad and copy activation code: QCGUH-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

3. Download English Installer here

4. Install English version and use code: QCGUH-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

to active it !

That code works for English version. Tested.

an alternate method is to extract both installers, the german and the english, copy and paste the setup.reg file from the german folder to the english folder and install.

as a result of this, you will not have to enter the key manually and KIS will automatically activate itself for 91 days after you install without any user intervention. it i just tried this (in a VM) and it works perfectly.

i now see the purge metod working but the 90 days keys dont working i uninstal kaspersky purged with box trial resset instal it kaspersky (not activate)

then (extract) the resseter then disable self defence exit tray icon then resset after restart i gott 91 day but after some minutes

show licence ixpired i tried to resset cupol of times but the same shows to me. then i downloaded kaspersky world leatest version and resset with him but

i don youse 90 day key but comercial online 30 days activation and here stil working i thing the mastake on Box is using the 90 days key in the trial resset

@BOX!!

PLEASE REMOVE ACTIVATION KEYS FROM RESSETER ( 90 DAYS) BE COSE IS EXPIRED AND NOT WORKING MAKE YUST COMERCIAL RESSETER,

THEN IF SOME ONE WANT TO ACTIVATE WITH TRIAL KEY LETS MAKE DO AFTER RESSETING NOT WITH TRIAL RESSETER!!

Did you do a [Complete Uninstall]?

.... i uninstal kaspersky purged with box trial resset instal it kaspersky (not activate)

then (extract) the resseter then (ACTIVATE Kaspersky) or NOT....?

I just did it again twice and it is still working. I may have to work on the Purging to make sure that people completely uninstall Kaspersky.

yes i did the folowing steps i remove complete the program i delete all files in program files i delet kaspersky folder in registry i delete all files with kaspersky removing tool

and restart the computer then purged with the resseter after that a instal kaspersky but not activate disabled self defence and exit tray icon extract files from the resseter

then activate kaspersky trial updated and restarted. after restarting it shows 91 day but after some minutes showes license expired i reset 5 times and the same problem apear

then i resset with kaspersky world and activate with 30 days online activation and is stil working i restarted 3-4 times i updated and no problems

sims the keys 90 days is expired pleas delete the keys from the reseter and make pure reset with no keys just to resset not to activate directly with keys!!

BTW. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS TESTED THE BOX TRIAL RESSETER ??? I SEE NOBODY REPLYING !!??

I haven't installed KIS 2012 and I would like to test it out for you

I'm looking for the official thread of BOX's KTR but since I'm new to this site I couldn't find it. Could you post it here for me? thanks.

Archived