madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

calguyhunk psst about another forum !!

:showoff: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: only 1 day left

Dany! are you ready to share your Serial Basic?

Если не будете указывать источник ключа, мы на Вас очень обидимся!

^TRANSLATION: "If you do not specify the source of the key, we are very offended by you!"

Aren't you kinda' giving away the source yourself? ^_^

Maybe not the best thing to do seeing as the devs monitor this thread ;)

EDIT: My post doesn't make sense now 'coz sl@pshock has edited the post I had originally quoted. Presumable reason for edit - Usage of Russian instead of English.

Sl@pSh0ck™

Please stay on topic and speak in english only ... this thread has been cleaned so lets keep it that way.

To all concerned consider this as your first and last warning. Thanks. :)

Method of replacing the file is still running

murray may be fix on next build :)

i don't care .

will be fixed, problem is today or tomorrow, hope is never :D

dany007119966

yes backup still work so you dont need new key now i updated to 4012 :wub:

^ Backup now and once the trial is over, you can get back your trial using Time Stopper or Runasdate as long as you don't update. Every time you do update, you'll have to repeat the process.

^ Backup now and once the trial is over, you can get back your trial using Time Stopper or Runasdate as long as you don't update. Every time you do update, you'll have to repeat the process.

Oh really? now I know I'll try this. Thank you very much!

:rolleyes:

yes , i also menage doing this for test only coz i see NO point stay with no update AM

Is this backup-thing doable on Win7x64?

Yes.

i also menage doing this for test only coz i see NO point stay with no update AM

Hi demoneye, please read my post carefully. I specifically said that you can update. But every time you do, you need to go through the whole process of replacing the files once again.

Since this is no AV, updating once a month is good enough. And even if you wanna do it every week, the whole copy/pasting process takes less than a minute anyways.

Supremo Phantom

dany007119966/calguyhunk,

I tried but i am not sure i am doing it right coz i keep losing the registration. could you pls provide the steps in details (if possible with screenshots) about how to back up, what to backup and how to update and then restore the backup to stay registered.

dany007119966/calguyhunk,

I tried but i am not sure i am doing it right coz i keep losing the registration. could you pls provide the steps in details (if possible with screenshots) about how to back up, what to backup and how to update and then restore the backup to stay registered.

Youtube

update with license blacklist work fine.

AM check license > cow red ( registrion.dat is reset )> AM is trial ( red or white can update ), then AM add advertlist to license.dat . But AM not check registrion again to server . So we have Registrion.dat older + license.dat update.

if murray fix check license again after update , that will not work . :unsure:

i just test with time stopper, it helps me to get trial time back but when i update it my cow is red and no ad list is installed.thus i think basic key is number one because we still can update it

Archived