madeinheaven

Was running the Crack admuncher 4.91 for quite awhile however AVG internet Security on Update today listed it as a VIRUS tried to add as an exception but PC crashed. until a new serial is posted running (adfender 1.50), almost as good as Ad Muncher really fast on Win 7 64 Bit and free, it's been a hassle as Admuncher now is hard to use without paying.

We've all been using it for years. At first with Time Stopper, then with Komputer Swiat, now with a host of other leaked serials/workarounds to get updates regularly. Buying is a very good idea if you can afford it. It's a very good program and the devs deserve to be supported.

can someone confirm if i can use a single license on 3 computers?

if that is possible, i will purchase the life time license right away!

thank you guys

^Yes, for all practical purposes, they intentionally don't really stop you from doing that. But officially, the policy is a big fat "NO".

Official Usage Policy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 712.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Jeff Ad Muncher Developer.

You need one license per computer.

If a home user happens to install it on 2 or 3 machines at home we don't make a fuss about it unless more than one is being is used at a time.

The rule is still one license per machine for Ad Muncher to reside on that machine in a licensed state.

Otherwise a single person could install Ad Muncher on every computer in the world with a single license.

I think you can install 2 or 3 PC , but if you update at a time , may be license blacklist.

Yeah, THIS is the thread where Jeff writes that, but it was 2005. In the 7 years since then, the licensing t&c may have changed. But in reality, for all practical purposes they still let you install on a few home computers unlike say Windows, which will not validate more than one installation unless you have a volume license key.

@ Zach - You should post your query on the AM forum or better still, PM either of the 2 devs directly (Jeff, Murray) because they may be hesitant to openly say yes on the public forum. Keep us posted if you will :)

Hi guys is it posible to erase the data about the date I have started 30 days of trial and to start the counter again? And I want to ask you can there be used a configuration of other computer to register the program(e.g. if someone who has a working program upload his configuration and I use it will Ad Muncher be registered)? I will be glad if somebody answer my questions because I love this program!

Hi guys is it posible to erase the data about the date I have started 30 days of trial and to start the counter again? And I want to ask you can there be used a configuration of other computer to register the program(e.g. if someone who has a working program upload his configuration and I use it will Ad Muncher be registered)? I will be glad if somebody answer my questions because I love this program!

AM active based on serial number HDD . Not configuration. only HDD for you .

canadianguy

I also suspect it might be HD serial number based activation because I had active AM but when I changed my HD cow went red. LOL

Question: Can anything like this be any help to you guys? If not, you can surely search for something like this. :)

Devs: "This freeware can work under Windows 7, both 32bits and 64bits version, not need the XP Mode under Windows 7...Please run this program as an Administrator in Windows 7/Vista" :wtf:

I did try that a while back. Doesn't even get to the GUI part (Win7 X64). Nothing, nada, zilch. "Run as Admin" my a$$ :P

The only program that i have found it's PBDownForce.But it's working only when it want to work.I don't know why.

Pbd devs have prolly stopped developing the program. It doesn't seem to work on Win7. I've tried versions 0.2 and 0.3.3.1 but with no joy. Post-1375

No.. update basic , not premium . if you want update adverlist premium , please buy premium license :console:

no need new key just backup your lic still working

screen

http://s17.postimage.org/u1ntbdsr3/image.jpg

Yep I can confirm that it's still working. Here is the process to update basic.

1. Check for updates without proxy and will say blacklisted.

2. cow will get red, close ad muncher

3. overwrite new configuration files with the backed up ones

4. open ad muncher window

5. in "ad muncher licensing"-window click on "import configuration"

6. check for updates without proxy and load the basic advert list.

7. cow should be white again with latest update.

dany007119966

6. no need

i just do this 1, update adv list (cow red) 2. dont close admuncher

3. from backup folder just copy all files to admuncher folder

4. update adv list

5. cow is white again :P

so you dont need imp. config.

3. overwrite new configuration files with the backed up ones

3. from backup folder just copy all files to admuncher folder

hello guys,

which and where are files/folders to backup ?

... 3. overwrite new configuration files with the backed up ones ...

... 3. from backup folder just copy all files to admuncher folder ...

hello guys, which and where are files/folders to backup ?
Make a backup of files from a folder Ad Muncher:

Windows 7 ---> C:\ProgramData\Ad Muncher.

Windows XP ---> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ad Muncher.

Save the files.

Make a backup of files from a folder Ad Muncher:

Windows 7 ---> C:\ProgramData\Ad Muncher.

Windows XP ---> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ad Muncher.

Save the files.

Ok thank you for your quick answer.

Will do this before next update.

Ad Muncher Fail epic not works crack and serial, Not Fast-SPEED block BANNER Shit!!!. :wtf: :lol:

How To ADMuncher convers Filters.txt tooo ADFender :showoff:

AD Muncher -> Defauly Filters Copy to Clipboard support ADFender too

Block retrieval of URL: .............Minimal filtering on URL: ................Remove images/etc with URL: ................
Notepad++ new add txt edit paste and save you name to Filters.txt.

1. Downloader Codec you notepad++ save text Filters.txt. B)

http://paste2.org/p/1971586

2. Filters.txt paste to

x:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Dane aplikacji\AdFender\Config\andx:\Program Files\AdFender\Config\

Fast-Speed ADFender. B) :wub: :wtf: :lol:

adfender is no longer needed since you can use easylist or what so ever lists u want over google chrome and fire fox.

Archived