madeinheaven

Ad Muncher v.4.93 Beta Build 32930

Changelog

32886/E - Vastly improved handling of external content on excluded pages so

that excluded pages should rarely need extra filters to exclude

them completely from filtering.

32888/E - Made browser extension compatible with recent Firefox releases.

32930/E - More improvements to exclusion handling and helper script embedding.

Full Changelog

Download Link

Posted Image

Ad Muncher v 4.93 Beta Build 32930

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

Sharecode: /files/B0NRNH9P/B-32930.rar_links [?]

Tested still working with AdVOR and Polish Proxies

Working proxy [13.11.2011] - Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3800

Posted Image

Ok i've updated but no proxies are working for me, any other ways anyone?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why isn't the official download link updated for this..??

it is not even being picked by ad muncher even if you have specified to show new beta releases too.

They have not update their page yet you will see this beta soon, but if wanna wait till they update don't use the download link. It is a free world.

If the new beta isn't even on the site yet, then may I ask how you got it? lol

Supremo Phantom

They have not update their page yet you will see this beta soon, but if wanna wait till they update don't use the download link. It is a free world.

it is indeed a free world dear, but i didn't say what i said to offend you... i trust your release and have already upgraded as well and it is working good. thanks for the update.

what i simply meant to say was that while the product change log shows that at some time or the other, they released a 32886, then a 32888, and now this 32930, they have not updated their download link as yet, it still gives 32869 only. and even within the program, the option that allows to search for new beta releases and show in the updates list did not show any of those versions.. so i was just wondering if these are just internal beta releases for their internal testers team only or the official beta release.

in other words, maybe we are all just wondering how did you find the source of this update.

as we can see, they are not updating their official download link otherwise we would have seen the other two updates at some point by now.

Ad Muncher v 4.93 Beta Build 32930 is a test beta version for beta testers, but not "for the elect." One of the beta testers ( RTX ) laid it on the RU-Board `e, and it spread to the network.That is where i got it from it is digital signature Admuncher beta released but for public for some selected beta taster. After testing the fixes found bugs and released a public beta or release. And "5.0 Final" yet no one promised the next version after 32 930. Still not known how many versions to be 5.0.

Working proxy [14.11.2011] - Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3801

Posted Image

Your awesome MIH...mine just finished updating to advert list 3800...still workin' after the new update!

TY RobrPatty, before I found this forum I never had luck with admuncher updating...I appreciate MIH's help greatly!

Supremo Phantom

the rymed proxy in AdvOR is still working, got the 3802 update just now. Thanks madeinheaven :)

Working proxy [15.11.2011] - Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3803

Posted Image

And thank you for your nice compliment

Thanks MIH for the great job you do in this forum. This proxy did work for me: 83.11.184.246:9001

I'm using Ad Muncher v4.92 Build 32700/3790 (I don't like beta tests at all)

Thanks MIH for the great job you do in this forum. This proxy did work for me: 83.11.184.246:9001

I'm using Ad Muncher v4.92 Build 32700/3790 (I don't like beta tests at all)

When did you update premium definition file and what is the file number sanjo cause as far as i know v4.92 not up-datable any more!!

Today, because I've noticed that AD Müncher icon was red, so I connected AdvOr and do that. My last update check was in September. I don't remember the number but it said something like "premium beta updates"

Today, because I've noticed that AD Müncher icon was red, so I connected AdvOr and do that. My last update check was in September. I don't remember the number but it said something like "premium beta updates"

Well if you wanna update premium definition regularly and get full advantage or AdMuncher you need to install v4.93 beta. Trust me this beta as good as last final version there is not any difference.

Well if you wanna update premium definition regularly and get full advantage or AdMuncher you need to install v4.93 beta. Trust me this beta as good as last final version there is not any difference.

He's right sanjoa, admuncher beta is doing great! Thanks MIH

Working proxy today [16.11.2011] - Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3804

Type: HTTP
Address : 81.190.40.121

Port : 80

thanks

madeinheaven

===========

Please inquire where it comes from these proxies http

Do you experience a lot of proxies or is there an intermediate program

and

We apologize for the poor English language

thanks

madeinheaven

===========

Please inquire where it comes from these proxies http

Do you experience a lot of proxies or is there an intermediate program

and

We apologize for the poor English language

Here is the way how you change proxy set up.

Posted Image

proxynova

If there is no available proxy through AnVOR i get them from proxy sides

But I ask you about something else and not change the Proxy

Where it comes from proxy operating with Poland === start http not socks

Or do you use the program to generate these proxies very anony

Archived