madeinheaven

I keep getting this:

The server's response was incomplete or corrupted , please try again and contact us if the problem persists

*** I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and keep getting the same thing.

You, all, must know that, very often, proxies are not working, so that's why you can't get any update. Sometime this is during 2 days or you're very lucky !!

Anyway, AdMuncher is not an antivirus and it's not really a problem if the program is not uptodate.

You can wait for 2 or 3 days safely but maybe you can get some adv when browsing !

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep getting this:

The server's response was incomplete or corrupted , please try again and contact us if the problem persists

*** I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and keep getting the same thing.

You, all, must know that, very often, proxies are not working, so that's why you can't get any update. Sometime this is during 2 days or you're very lucky !!

Anyway, AdMuncher is not an antivirus and it's not really a problem if the program is not uptodate.

You can wait for 2 or 3 days safely but maybe you can get some adv when browsing !

I uninstalled admuncher and reinstalled it today. I just got it uploaded with regular update 3791...Today with a working proxy. After the I got it to 3791, I tried to get the premium update but couldn't. Why am I able to all the regular updates but can't get premium updates???

Tor proxy is working for me in advor...you guys that have the 3796 update list are you in the U.S or outside the states or would it make a difference?

Posted Image

Tor proxy is working for me in advor...you guys that have the 3796 update list are you in the U.S or outside the states or would it make a difference?

Posted Image

AdMuncher base in Europe you are little far from here it will take longer time to get you a latest update file :D

I uninstalled admuncher and reinstalled it today. I just got it uploaded with regular update 3791...Today with a working proxy. After the I got it to 3791, I tried to get the premium update but couldn't. Why am I able to all the regular updates but can't get premium updates???

Not easy to say, as I never had this trouble.

Which version of AdMuncher do you use?

Which way of cracking ?

Maybe some snapshots ...

I'm using the same as madeinheaven posted on this site

Name: Komputer SWIAT and Code: [snip]

Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32869/3795

I guess the states will always be a bit behind vs. areas closer to Europe because my adverts are always 1 number behind the ones some users here get.

Why you do not use version v4.91 (unlimited trial with liberator)? Update is published on that Russian site every 5-6days, which is quite enough! I just copied and no problem! I use this for a long time!

Cheers ;)

I was told the version with liberator wasn't working anymore and the beta version (4.93) was the best one to use...it's working great for me it's just our updates are a bit different then ones closer to Europe from what I can tell which is no biggie.

I was told the version with liberator wasn't working anymore and the beta version (4.93) was the best one to use...it's working great for me it's just our updates are a bit different then ones closer to Europe from what I can tell which is no biggie.

This version with liberator is still working! Instead, one period (1 month) are not evicting update, but they continued to work successfully! I mean, your choice, I just gave you a better draft .....

If my mind is good enough, I remember that with the liberator patch you cant get ONLY the Standard update and not the Premium one.

Why do you not use the last 4.93 beta version which works well ?

I told him 2-3 weeks ago not working but after that they start updating premium filter every 5-10 day once. Yes if any one want to use liberator and update the definition file you are more than welcome to use that beside in the first page there is a automatic update program [AdMunchUDa v. 1.2.4.91 - a utility to automatically update the premium sheets] posted.

AdMunchUDa v. 1.2.4.91 and Liberator start to work again [update every 5-8 days] here is the last filter file on 09.11.2011:

Update web link in the first page

• № 3786, 11689 фильтров, 09.11. - 10:52. (157.88 kb) •

Posted ImageDownload 1Posted Image & Posted ImageDownload 2Posted Image & Posted ImageDownload 3Posted Image

Note: This method is working only AdMuncher v4.91 download link in the first page as usual.

If my mind is good enough, I remember that with the liberator patch you cant get ONLY the Standard update and not the Premium one.

Why do you not use the last 4.93 beta version which works well ?

I am using the beta 4.93

My stopped in 3787 and now i only see it:

:blink:

AdMuncher update server error:

Posted Image

Possible Solution:

Just tried to remove Admuncher with config files, restarted my PC and reinstalled AM and the updates are applied without any problems.

No "Kedar" available this morning in AdvOR

Instead, I found "gg" which works well

Yea it's gone but tor is working

Ad Muncher v.4.93 Beta Build 32930

Changelog

32886/E - Vastly improved handling of external content on excluded pages so
that excluded pages should rarely need extra filters to exclude
them completely from filtering.
32888/E - Made browser extension compatible with recent Firefox releases.
32930/E - More improvements to exclusion handling and helper script embedding.

Full Changelog

Download Link

Posted Image

Ad Muncher v 4.93 Beta Build 32930

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/B0NRNH9P/B-32930.rar_links [?]

Tested still working with AdVOR and Polish Proxies

Working proxy [13.11.2011] - Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3800

Posted Image

Supremo Phantom

why isn't the official download link updated for this..??

it is not even being picked by ad muncher even if you have specified to show new beta releases too.

why isn't the official download link updated for this..??

it is not even being picked by ad muncher even if you have specified to show new beta releases too.

They have not update their page yet you will see this beta soon, but if wanna wait till they update don't use the download link. It is a free world.

Archived