Total Uninstall 5.9.3

jalaffa

@toyo:

In my (not too long) experience... if you manage to:

- Get a valid serial for TU

- Install it

- Register and "validate" it while being online

- Got it fully registered

Then you can set it to "Manual updates", and it seems to stay without trying to connect home.

But if it tries to connect and you block it, then you got an unlicensed program. And if you allow it, then he will detect your serial (and probably it will be blacklisted).

If you get the serial once it's blacklisted, you'll never get TU registered, you'll have to block it, and so it won't ever work as a registered version.

---

I'd like to have a new version without hassle, whithout the risk of getting it too late, and the risk of getting it blacklisted.

But no Ru-Board version is *simple* as install and go. Instructions are long and tell you to block several things before installing. There are even isntructions which depend on 3rd party programs as AdMuncher. I just want a working solution.

I have to thank to all nsaners for their quick posting of any olution available. You're great ;)

• Replies 91
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supremo Phantom

as far as i have seen and used, i just run the RU-Board "as-is" with no pre-configuration necessary, and it runs like a charm.

any kind of workaround (like ad muncher or blocking etc) is required ONLY if you are trying to use the original setup and get it registered for use.

the RU-Board version is a cracked setup that can be just installed and use with the leaked key without any hassles.

Jordan de Souza

as far as i have seen and used, i just run the RU-Board "as-is" with no pre-configuration necessary, and it runs like a charm.

any kind of workaround (like ad muncher or blocking etc) is required ONLY if you are trying to use the original setup and get it registered for use.

the RU-Board version is a cracked setup that can be just installed and use with the leaked key without any hassles.

Could you please share the RU-Board version of 5.9.3??? If not available, what one is still working? And what were the missable changes?

Could you please share the RU-Board version of 5.9.3??? If not available, what one is still working? And what were the missable changes?

Jofre has said:

On 14th / 15th April, Total Uninstall 5.9.3 pre-cracked by RU-BOARD will be released !

Ru-Board doesn't avoid cracked TU.exe connecting home. At least, in my tries.

Ru-Board precracked version is "activated" when you install it, but one day later Tu.exe tries to connect home. If you block it -> unlicensed copy, and you have to re-install it.

This is my experience with it. But i'll try nex version, even if i have the risk of losing my "activated" by "legit" serial and "manually updated" uncracked version.

Regards ;)

Supremo Phantom

even when using the RU-Board release, you need to make the change in update check to "Manual" to prevent the app from calling home.

once set to Manual update, the registration will stay. you can test it by reinstall the last RU-Board release. it should stay registered.

Jordan de Souza

even when using the RU-Board release, you need to make the change in update check to "Manual" to prevent the app from calling home.

once set to Manual update, the registration will stay. you can test it by reinstall the last RU-Board release. it should stay registered.

Could you provide me the link for that?

Supremo Phantom

This is v5.9.2 RU-Board release. they are about to release v5.9.3 soon...

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/
Code: ?g2vpft2jc0vq5k7

This is v5.9.2 RU-Board release. they are about to release v5.9.3 soon...

Code: ?g2vpft2jc0vq5k7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe not so soon as we would like, the release of ADMIN@CRACK for v. 5.9.3 depends on how long the key takes to be blacklisted for all users. Right now still works ...( This is what I could understand from Google translation Russian--» English.)

Those that speak or understand Russian language could visit Ru-Board forum and tell us what is going on there about this program... with Web Browser Google, translation to English is a big complication, difficult to understand.

This is how ADMIN_CRACK answers to someone who asks for RU-Board release v.5.9.3 :-

" Пока ключ не забанят ни чего сделать не смогу.

Нужно знать точно что прога не полезет ни куда для проверки ключа.

А пока регается на сайте это невозможно проверить."

Question is :- Can you translate the above written ?

This is translation of that from imtranslator firefox plugin :

"While a key not забанят that I can not make.

It is necessary to know precisely that the program will not get where for check of a key.

For now регается on a site it cannot be checked up"

Doesn't make much sense but hope it helps :)

"While the key is not banned or anything to do I can not.

Need to know exactly what prog does not enter or where to check the key.

And while Regan on the site is impossible to verify. "

Google Translator... ^_^

ADMIN_CRACK said that he could do nothing until the key is not blacklisted. Need to know that the program would come into the network to check the key.

However, I found another option. Here:

Site: http://nnm-club.ru/

Sharecode: forum/viewtopic.php?t=316905 [?]

It is a ~ translation in English. Files can be downloaded from here:

Site: https://www.dropbox.com/

Sharecode: s/6a2zy0h76s73gzl/TotalUninstallProfessional5.9.3.rar [?]

Treatment procedure:

1. Install the program and register data from Serial.txt

2. In the settings to install the update mode, Manual.

3. Firewall to block network activity (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 5 \ Tu.exe)

Treatment option number 2: If the serial number is already locked

Register in safe mode.

1. Set in normal mode, but does not run.

2. Boot in safe mode, run the program and close it.

3. In the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Martau \ Total Uninstall 5 to delete files

Program Options.bkp

Program Options.dat

Updates.xml ( if any )

4. Copy the new configuration files from a folder: configurationfiles5.9.3

Program Options.bkp

Program Options.dat

Updates.xml

in the path C: \ ProgramData \ Martau \ Total Uninstall 5

5. Run the program and register, then again restart the program,

REQUIRED: expose manual updates, then go out and just block the program (Tu.exe) firewall.

Staff Note: Direct links to questionable material is not allowed. Sharecode should be used instead. Please read the forum rules for more info. ;)

ADMIN_CRACK said that he could do nothing until the key is not blacklisted. Need to know that the program would come into the network to check the key.

Did he mean to say that he couldn't do anything until the key is blacklisted? I doubt that an already blacklisted key will not be blacklisted at a later time.

Thank you all for the translations .

Sooner or later there will be the expected Total Uninstall 5.9.3 by RU-BOARD and we will just have to install and forget.

Is true the method announced here ( well explained ) by @ a2z works well, but is also true that it was already discussed on Section "Software Chat / Coders Corner / Total Uninstall.

Best Wishes to all

Have Fun ! :pirate:

I'm still using 5.9.3 version registred with serial and blocked via IP Route and still working fine. Best crack is IP route block TU before registre.

I'm still using 5.9.3 version registred with serial and blocked via IP Route and still working fine. Best crack is IP route block TU before registre.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

:hi: OveR

I know this method of IP Route was already discussed on "Coders Corner", but could you expose here this method sense you are using it, for those that do not have access to Coders Corner ?- That would be nice... :yes:

Jordan de Souza

Thank you for sharing sternog! =3

Downloading, i'll test it tomorrow.

I'll test in a laptop today.

I don't want to break my installation here, as it works perfectly without any solution (serial-activated while it wasn't blacklisted)

Jordan de Souza

I'll test in a laptop today.

I don't want to break my installation here, as it works perfectly without any solution (serial-activated while it wasn't blacklisted)

It's working flawless. You just have to start the setup as admin. Input whatever name you like and the serial provided, and voilá.

Total Uninstall v5.9.3 installation by ADMIN_CRACK (Ru-Board Edition)

Site: http://www.multiupload.com/

Sharecode: AMYKD1CQ8H [?]

Or:

Sharecode: ?a0aks0urh249g6j [?]

Not tested. Register the program right after installing and set updates to manual!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also found it ( Ru-Board forum ) but you were first. :P

Anyway, is good to remember, users can register in any name and do not forget on Tools / Options / Web Updates---»» Check updates method--» change to «Manual».

Also : Registration must be done not being On-Line.

Encore : Register as soon as you have the program installed to avoid surprises from that rat --» Martau.

( I guess 5.9.4 version will be released soon... :lmao: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My calculations, the ADMIN_CRACK would be released on 15th April...it was on 19th April...not a big delay ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Software !

Excellent Crack !

PurplebeanZ

great stuff :o

This Admin Ru-guy seems to be able to make fine cracks. RarmaRadio, Total Uninstall and so forth :lol:

works : ))))

thanks ru-board :D

1. disconnect internet

2. install total uninstall

3. enjoy

serial

Registration Name: Any...

Registration Key :

Site: http://tinypaste.com/

Sharecode: 26b5a2 [?]

Staff Note: Posting direct serials is not allowed. It should be pasted on tinypaste like sites and linked here (with sharecode).

Archived