Total Uninstall 5.9.3

jalaffa

• Replies 91
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Siddharta,

I replaced the files, I registered the program with the new serial and no problems. When the serial will be blacklisted, we see ^^

Supremo Phantom

for me, it was just like shajt said... only used the serial and it worked. those files were automatically created. :)

Anyway, we'd better set the updates to manual !!! ;) And use the program when we are not connected to internet to avoid detection. That serial will eventually work for 1 computer!!! -_- Block the program with a firewall too of course! :lol:

Poor guy that makes this software is going to release new 5.9.4 version in a few days with "bug fixes" :lol:

Thanks for the serial, works fine for now cool.gif

In a few days those checks will kick in though. Better be prepared.

---------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment can`t access to martau homepage , so registration isn`t possible.

...................................................................................................................................................

Jalaffa said :

" In a few days those checks will kick in though. Better be prepared."

...................................................................................................................................................

In a few days , maybe after tomorrow, there will be a new crack by Ru-Board. They can do the work sense there is a new key.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK ! It`s registered for now.

Thanks @Sternog ( +1 )

.. and :

= Do not open Total Uninstall if you are Online;

= Change --» Update from Automatic to Manual - Tools / Options / Web Updates / Manual

= Block access to Martau with Firewall. ( TU.exe )

(+1) sternog

the serial still works online..

Supremo Phantom

those 3 files are created system specific.

program options are your own specific program settings that you define for the program start, and at each program launch, you can see the file date/time stamp change for them.

updates.xml contains the unique id that gets created for the system for checking against their records when it checks for updates.

once you set it manual, as you are not checking for updates, it will not change.

Supremo Phantom

now that it registered, i applied all these to prevent it from dialing home:

1. the security policy to block martau.com IP 216.97.239.175 and 67.225.237.62

2. the route method to redirect request to these IP to 127.0.0.1 and an internal IP192.168.*.*

3. setup a program rule to block tu.exe in my norton firewall

4. installed Ad Muncher and set the filter for +tu:*

so far, even with ad muncher OFF, and internet connection ON, when i launch TU, it starts and stays registered. hope it stays this way. :)

Total.Uninstall.5.9.3.CrK&Serial-Freddyfre

20110401131116.png

Notes: activate with internet connection open and reg in your name

Tested with multi O.S.

Site:

Mediafire

Sharecodes:

?e4mx8bcgxu4c9g8

= Change --» Update from Automatic to Manual - Tools / Options / Web Updates / Manual

= Block access to Martau with Firewall. ( TU.exe )

No need to change auto update to manual, if TU.exe blocked with firewall. :)

Total.Uninstall.5.9.3.CrK&Serial-Freddyfre

20110401131116.png

Notes: activate with internet connection open and reg in your name

Tested with multi O.S.

Site:

Mediafire

Sharecodes:

?e4mx8bcgxu4c9g8

thx mate it is working :D

But... i guess this is suposed to fail in the future even if we don't update, isn't it?

As it always try to connect to his web... it might be activated now, but if i block it tomorrow, it will be not-activated; and i guess it will be blacklisted in a few days.

So i'll return to Zoo installer, the last which works for me without any additional apps.

Jordan de Souza

Evertbody talks about this zoo version... what is that? I mean, is that a blog, a forum or what? I wish to know more.

It was a re-packed TU v5.7, with a Loader inside which *just* works.

Any Ru-version i've tried does not work here, since you can't simply block TU.exe with your firewall, and i'm not a friend of additional apps (Ad Muncher).

Hi.. just wanna ask is total uninstall better than your uninstaller? I need to use a program which has 30 days trial so I need to have an unintaller which is able to clean out the registries settings and giles of the installation completely.. I have tried your uninstaller and it is a bit slow. I wouldn't call it as "monitoring" the installation since what your uninstaller does is that it scans the hard disk + registries before and after which is time consuming...

Btw is the serial still working? XD

Why can't we block it using custom firewall rules?

Supremo Phantom

personally, TU is far better than YU...

and you can't use the firewall blocking option with TU coz it is capable of detecting such attempts, and automatically gets unregistered.

you can't use the firewall blocking option with TU coz it is capable of detecting such attempts, and automatically gets unregistered.

What? lol. I use Revo now (used TU a few years before), but I need to see this in action. I think TU is made by a Romanian, maybe I'll email him begging for a 1000 systems license or something.

Supremo Phantom

the software is able to identify most of the commonly used and popular firewalls, and any attempts to block the tu.exe file by them, it will flag the message that firewall is blocking registration or something on those lines. it even detects blocking access to their home site through host file. this is one of the reasons by it is so tough to crack this particular software. :) its designed really well to counteract such attempts and enforce genuine usage only.

So it verifies the license each time it's started? Or how is this going? This looks to be the Assassin's Creed of applications.

Supremo Phantom

i believe so, although I have not used / tested it much myself. I just use the cracked RU-Board version if nothing else works. :)

On 14th / 15th April, Total Uninstall 5.9.3 pre-cracked by RU-BOARD will be released ! -I hope so...

Archived