Post your Windows 7 Experience Index Rating

BoxingChaos

If you do video editing, make sure you buy Nvidia for the Premiere Mercury Engine. I'd recommend the GTX 460 or the GTX 560 Ti, if you want to keep it reasonable. This will also make your games be playable with full eye-candy at 1080p.

• Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoxingChaos

If you do video editing, make sure you buy Nvidia for the Premiere Mercury Engine. I'd recommend the GTX 460 or the GTX 560 Ti, if you want to keep it reasonable. This will also make your games be playable with full eye-candy at 1080p.

Thanks I am really liking the GTX 560 Ti. I just watched a video on youtube where they compared graphics cards and GTX 560 Ti did very well compared to it's more expensive graphic cards available.

When I upgrade my graphics card, I will switch over to the 64 bit OS. At the moment, I have the NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT. Can you recommend a better graphics card for a reasonable price?

I have mentioned GTX 460. I'm satisfied with it. I don't do much encoding, but I did notice the difference when I upgraded from 8600 GT, which I think is better then 9500.

I did buy a 8600 GT for my ex, it was a good card. But the 460 is like in another galaxy :P

Archived