Internet Download Manager 6.04

jalaffa

everybody keeps on mentioning the SND kg/patch....what's wrong with the unreal one? :unsure:

strange :blink:

SND method didn't work for me(I tried 2 times)

but unreal's patch worked without any problem :D

• Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we don't host it....no use in having another patch when the other one works just fine

In all cases it don't work fine in some x64 bit systems because the reg patch in unreal is really made for x86 path it don't have x64 path

the serial never imports in my x64 box and some others that have the x64 have same problem.

another thing the reason you sometimes get the fake serial and reboot and clear your cache is because

the reg data inside UnReal reg patch is blacklisted it only works if you import in the registry you try to enter the data witch unreal patch

in the about box it rejects it wont let you enter it anymore. ,but use a serial from a kg it will enter fine.

With SND KG & Patch you don't ever get a fake serial works fine witch makes it a better fix in my book anyways . :lol::rolleyes: :

I been using SND since came out in Win7 x64 never a bit trouble beta , trail or retail in v5 and v6 I tested on many versions

In all cases it don't work fine in some x64 bit systems because the reg patch in unreal is really made for x86 path it don't have x64 path

the serial never imports in my x64 box and some others that have the x64 have same problem.

another thing the reason you sometimes get the fake serial and reboot and clear your cache is because

the reg data inside UnReal reg patch is blacklisted it only works if you import in the registry you try to enter the data witch unreal patch

in the about box it rejects it wont let you enter it anymore. ,but use a serial from a kg it will enter fine.

With SND KG & Patch you don't ever get a fake serial works fine witch makes it a better fix in my book anyways . :lol::rolleyes: :

I been using SND since came out in Win7 x64 never a bit trouble beta , trail or retail in v5 and v6 I tested on many versions

Fair enough...SND patch/kg added to the proxy

• Administrator

@steven36: I've used unreal patch on all the betas (each one of them) and the final without any problems. Windows 7 x64. :)

@steven36: I've used unreal patch on all the betas (each one of them) and the final without any problems. Windows 7 x64. :)

Same as me (except I skipped a beta or two). I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64. The UnREaL RCE patch works perfectly every time! :D :dance2:

EDIT: Oh, the UnREaL RCE patch is working perfectly on two Windows 7 Ultimate x64 PCs.

Version 6.04 Build 2 is available (Dec/23/2010)

What's new in version 6.04 build 2?

- Added full support for 64-bit browsers

- Added support for several browsers

- Improved compatibility with Proxomitron web filter

- Improved web players detection for some sites

- Fixed bugs

• 3 weeks later...
Supremo Phantom

Internet Download Manager 6.xx Update 2011-1

Cracker : UnREaL RCE - AlphaPatcher

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/
Sharecode: ?m4dbbd7ib53tfvj