NOD32 Version 2.7

tipo

Gives me an idea.... PureFix Classic

I like it Or how about PureRareFix , PureClassicFix , PureFixRare...right off the top of my head..:P

• Replies 158
  • Views 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, apologies for the delay but it took a little while to adjust to a different language - I figured people would be running this on a minimalist system and wouldn't want to rely on the .NET framework. With this in mind, I followed the old school theme and wrote the fix in the classic VB6 :dance2:

classicz.png

try this....

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: ?n6kqmdtul9xlo59 [?]

thanks alot purplebeanz! may i update the first post with your fix and link?

instructions on how to:

install nod32

exit the GUI

run the fix

press "fix it for me"

restart

correct me if i am wrong please!

how i installed nod32 and fix:

1.install nod32

2.do not restart

3.run fix and press fix it for me

4.restart

5.enjoy!

the trial days are given by the cracker. in this case purplebeanz want it to be 0. so 0 it is. it is updating and working ok so there is no problem.

forgot to mention that,as you can see in the above printscreens, the EMON is disabled by me. there is no error.

Ok, apologies for the delay but it took a little while to adjust to a different language

Apologies for what man - that was pretty fast and starting off on a multilingual code is a thoughtful token, :)

edit:-

. . . . . have to now downgrade the V4 with V2 - shall report back on my next login. ;)

how i installed nod32 and fix:

1.install nod32

2.do not restart

3.run fix and press fix it for me

4.restart

5.enjoy!

yep thats it, altough there should be no need to restart after fixing.

hi tipo, is it normal when the trial days 0?

The fix I currently use make the trial days like forever,

thanks

the trial days are given by the cracker. in this case purplebeanz want it to be 0. so 0 it is. it is updating and working ok so there is no problem.

The trial days should be reading some stupidly big number. You may need to restart the gui to see that.

i get it...thanks

another thing: can i update my first post inserting your download link for the fix?

i get it...thanks

another thing: can i update my first post inserting your download link for the fix?

Of course :)

@brownie: it works...i just downloaded it

F*ck for some odd reason I can't, tried everything anyway would it be a hassel if you can pm me another link?? :)

Scrap what I said earlier - the trial days seem to stay sitting at 0. Must be a change in the latest version of 2.7 because when I used to do this years ago I always got like 1605983948290 days remaining. Oh well it's updating fine so it's not a problem.

Archived