Winamp 5.6 Build 3081

jalaffa

LOL.... Oh I see.. ( too many settings for me to ump around.. LOL really.. and to many years and versions.. ) .. Try right clicking the AVS Window... Click AVS Editor..

• Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Well, it comes out that I'm not using the AVS plugin. :P

But I do remember I did something related to the frame rate, not this, something different. :frusty:

There are three that come with Winamp.. go to Preferences and find the plugin.. then either right click the listing.. or select Configure at the bottom of the Window.. Settings for each one should be found in this area for different ones.. Probably using TinyScreen, or MilkDrop.. or another yo have installed..

• Administrator

Tried everything. Can't find the window I found yesterday. :(

ANW, NP, I can settle with this one. Just that all the visualizations that are spectrum seems to be old and buggy in the Winamp online library.

Which AVS Plugin are you using? ( BTW its better to start at the top and work your way down the tree.. each thing tried and tested.. before moving on to another area.. Sort of like ESS settings..if its the same thing you should be able to find it if not you might need to switch plugins for the AVS ) Coming back with one you might like..may take some time though.. You know you can rite one of your own.. from one of the others..

Try this one by Pak9.. Should work ...you can Toggle Scopes and Resolution within the AVS.. Years of searching and all.. There are several but you are not going to find one that is typically straight forward like the one that WMP12 has..... ( kind of boring to some of the VJunkies.. LOL )

• Administrator

LOL. The setting was in the MilkDrop configuration and I thought it would also effect the visualization I'm currently using, but no. :doh:

I'm using Analyzer. A sad part is, it doesn't look as good as you see in the pick. And has absolutely no config options. Want something better.

• Administrator

Yup, tried many of them, but half of them are buggy and crash as soon as I try to make an changes in the config.

• Administrator

Sometimes they (most of the visualizations) crash the config window but the rest is ok, but sometimes they make Winamp stop working. Somehow making me feel like it's abandonware. :P

Well, I sort of like FunkyFX visualization but it's 14 days shareware and it's very small in size, I cannot find any full version to test if it works in full window.

Well.. Then I think what could be going on is the old Visualizations which have accompanied the program for so long.. need to be redone.. ( Just read a thread which explains what is going on.. It seems on e of the Devs actually have something wrong as every version they release seems to be crashing all over the place. Even complaints are being ignored.. even from the people who actually write the AVS's... )..Did you look for the 2.81 version I had mentioned in their AVS Forum? I have better luck with it all the way around..

2.81d+ The first on in the results from the link I posted above.. I get some good results.. BUT.. The AVS files are dropped/extracted into the main folder... Might have to grab them...But you have to extract as Admin... to even get it to work.. but good ones..

• Administrator

Thanks heath28m. This is nice, but I will see if I can find more AVS ones. Is there any way I can stop these AVS filters to change by themselves after a min or so?

LOL @ Marik..

DK - Yes you can change this by right-clicking the AVS Window and choosing AVS Editor.. then you will go to Presets/Hotkeys.. and there you will find the options you are looking for.. :D

Archived