How to disable Ad-blockers (on your favorite sites)

DKT27

Hi i'm new here.

Sorry but i follow instruction of mazigh but i have always the red words.

I use Adguard app.

Sorry for my bad english

Hi i'm new here.

I use Adguard app.

Sorry for my bad english

Try this:

d9d45c74ee.png

048da8ec07.png

b167c59b1a.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Disconnect [Addon or Plugin] (Firefox & Chrome):

White list nsaneforums and nsanedown by just clicking on "Whitelist site" like in this image:

b9wiO0h.jpg

It will look like this when you whitelist a website, but if you want to blacklist a website again click on "Blacklist site" again.

xQuGmk8.jpg

Ad Muncher (any browser):

Ad Muncher is an ad filtering proxy for Windows 98 through Windows 7. Right click the cow icon in your taskbar and choose 'Configure', then click on the 'My Filters' tab and press 'New'. Suppose you'd like to see our ads then put nsanedown.com or nsaneforums.com (or even both!) into the first fields and pick 'No filtering on URL' in the second (dropdown) field and click 'Apply'.

http://i.imgur.com/Kel8A.jpg

Credits: parts of this guide were based on an article from Ars Technica.

Update:

The problem I encounter using Admuncher is how I filter everything on a website and allow it to appear.

So after going through the whole configuration of Admuncher I find out that filters or "Filtering tab" is working in conjuntion with "My filters tab", you need to disable that by doing this:

http://i.imgur.com/GzhquLW.jpg

- Yep! Uncheck "Use these filters (in conjunction with "My filters") and you're done now, you're able to see all ads on nsane both sites.

Warning: You make sure to chose the right filters in "My Filters" tab block and allow what is essential or you will find some websites on you list get allowing everything if you don't configure them correctly in "My Filters" tab.

Viva NsaneForums !

• Administrator
On 8/26/2015 at 8:23 AM, emerglines said:

Update:

The problem I encounter using Admuncher is how I filter everything on a website and allow it to appear.

So after going through the whole configuration of Admuncher I find out that filters or "Filtering tab" is working in conjuntion with "My filters tab", you need to disable that by doing this:

You seem to have fixed the main problem with that software. Good job.

I will try to confirm it when I get time to try it again, but it will take some time to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

How about Ublock Origin?

EDIT: I actually just figured it out, it's quite easy.

Click the Ublock icon in the Firefox window, click the blue power icon thing and click the refresh symbol at the bottom. I couldn't take screenshots. I use Gyazo and every time i clicked away the Ublock thing disappeared.

Edited by BookCase

• 2 months later...

Hi i'm new here.

I use Adguard app.

Sorry for my bad english

Try this:

b167c59b1a.png

That works for me - happy to help nsane out...

It' easy to cooperate when you care about someone else.

post-85359-0-32811200-1447721294_thumb.j

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

In order to disable ad. blocking on AdGuard just on nSane, just use the following exception rule on any of your filters:—

@@||nsaneforums.com^$important,document,~extension

• 4 months later...

1020097915_nsaneadguard.jpg.62cf5a54bef3f42bc0423155dbbcf4f4.jpg    141237483_nsaneublock.jpg.62c5c40ad04d7ef031a06fd3c0e54737.jpg

Does this site actually has ads because I don't see ads in my browser even though I haven't blocked it. I do have uBlock and adguard installed in my most frequently used Opera browser but it does not seem to be blocking any ads.

• Administrator
On 7/8/2018 at 12:05 PM, Fame said:

Does this site actually has ads because I don't see ads in my browser even though I haven't blocked it. I do have uBlock and adguard installed in my most frequently used Opera browser but it does not seem to be blocking any ads.

I believe they were disabled when upgrading the forums. They will be enabled again when upgrading related issues are fixed first here.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...