nsane productions present: PirateShare.net

nsane

News.pngPirateShare is a proxy protected file hosting service that's based on 2 years of development on behalf of myself and a few of our other Staff and ViP Members. Starting in Sweden all the uploaded files are transfered through a proxy and are placed on hidden FTP servers that are donated and operated by people who frankly don't give a shit about copyrights. On top of that, we're hosted by PRQ Inet which many of you may know is the home of the ThePirateBay (a really popular torrent site). For the combined result of us not having to enforce a copyright policy and all you little pirates having a file host you can use to share your warez goodies with your friends.

Another benefit of PirateShare is the fact that we don't have any stupid download limits. No waiting periods, no verification codes, no hourly bandwidth limits, no need for premium accounts, no nothing. Just good ol' fashioned point and click downloading. So enough talk...

misc.png It's time to start sharing!

digg.gif Digg it to get the word out!

PirateShare Closed For Good! (03/02/2007 - 06/20/2007)

• Replies 68
  • Views 64.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I checked there were just 4 files...

Hope its popularity increases like youtube :blink:

Last time I checked there were just 4 files...

Hope its popularity increases like youtube :blink:

Removing the upload limit would make it increase faster. But that's pretty impossible to cope with.

With a little more support I guess the Upload limit can be increased in the future...

Looks good guys, I'll try and spread the word :blink:.

This gonna be a Tsunami in the filesharing world. I hope the infrastructures gonna hold :blink:

thanks all :)

and on a side note, i've changed the upload limit to 50MB so you can share even bigger files. if we get enough support from everyone i might be able to get hardware capable of handling even higher loads. but as of right now the home and proxy servers are kinda crappy :(

edit: btw, i also plan on implementing a password system for files you wish to keep private, and a search engine to allow you to browse files that have already been uploaded ;)

and on a side note, i've changed the upload limit to 50MB so you can share even bigger files. if we get enough support from everyone i might be able to get hardware capable of handling even higher loads. but as of right now the home and proxy servers are kinda crappy :(

Good idea. ;)

Awesome!! Hope this takes off.

The search engine + passwords features are great ideas. Good work guys!

edit: btw, i'm also plan on implementing a password system for files you wish to keep private, and a search engine to allow you to browse files that have already been uploaded ;)

I can`t hardly wait, super. :(

edit: btw, i'm also plan on implementing a password system for files you wish to keep private, and a search engine to allow you to browse files that have already been uploaded :(

Looks great! ;)

Couple of questions:

1) Is the upload limit 50 MB per day? If not, is it 50 MB per file?

- For example can you upload a 50 MB file and then immediately afterwards upload another 50 MB?

2) What's the 30 day inactivity rule? Is it when a file isn't access for 30 days it gets deleted from the site?

I never really used any sites like RapideShare before so not really knowing what the rules are exactly for.

A search engine to browse files that have already been uploaded is a hell of an idea, cant wait for that one. wicked idea :) :(

50 MB upload limit? Darn, I was hoping it would at least be 200MB so video files could also be shared. Very nice idea though.

Edit: Just upp'd a 30MB file and it 's not giving me the download link. It took about 45 minutes to up the file but it's been going on over 60 minutes and still no download link. Perhaps using Opera has something to do with it.

50 MB upload limit? Darn, I was hoping it would at least be 200MB so video files could also be shared. Very nice idea though.

so, that means wait till support rises and he gets better hardware IMO

Archived