How a public schoolgirl, 14, fell into the clutches of predatory gangs who forced her to become a sex slave

Atasas

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Right then, lets be sensible- yes the particular men are scum, they are originating from middle east (as from appearance) and it is shocking to accept such facts to me personally, as I might be wrong, but believe they are countries where culturally is has got quite a different and more strict view of sex/exposure etc

To say that they are immigrants... I wouldn't dare, as most likely they are born here and Judgment says nothing about them being foreign nationals

However, my expectation of cultural influence are 100% opposite to the crime commited

• Replies 27
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shocked.

Exactly because we are living in the 21st century that behaviour should be of no special surprise. It comes with the MTV and other media the kids were fed. The girl is still a girl, delinquent or not, at 14, or 17. "Ugly slut"? Can you post some pictures so we have an opinion, too? I understand you did not have sexual desires at her age, and that's fine, but that also means that you do not fully understand those who just want to have sex. Even at 14. Sexual behaviour at that age is a NORMAL PHYSIOLOGIC appearance - trust me, I have a medic diploma. The boys acted contrary to anything that a little man is supposed to do. If they felt in danger of abuse (damn... by a girl) they should have had dignity, and protect her by talking directly to the parents. This "kids talking" to the school officials about others has very bad connotations in my country, it's not even encouraged by most professors.

And "greasy asian men". And "uglies". Do you know you're insulting lots of our members? Do you understand, that what seem to be ugly for white USA, it could be beautiful and manly for... let's say Asia, I won't go into countries. I see nine mugshots there, of some men. Did you saw the mugshots of your favourite stars when caught by police? Ummm... some of them are really "beautiful".

To be honest, you two guys are among the very old members of the site that I have much respect for, please tell me that's not really how you think.

Toyo baby, come over and let me give you a hug. It wasn't a racist remark, they are quite ugly :( White, black or yellow (Once again, I am chinese yes)/ It was an opinion from guy-to-guy, not an attack on asian men.

AND... It was suppose to be light hearted - Someones gotta defuse post after post of sadness and depression. :D

Being chinese too, Asian women are amongst the hottest.. The arab kind.. PHWROAR

• 1 month later...

if she did not run away from home none of what happed would have happend but the cops should have found out much earlyer -peace ;)

you have to understand its not the usa but britain. the problem was the bbc would not say what they where. bias reporting. but we really dont bneed to upset others so this old topic shouldnt be bump up

Archived