who will win WC 2010

implague

@Leet i guess ur way of thinking is little rite cause the way Germany played they showed very poor performance against Spainians i wonder they scored 8 goals in two matches they not attempt 8 times on Spains goal.Well if there is a world class strikar in Spains team they could easily manage to score Half dozen goals against Germany but the fact is Germany lost I am still in a shock i donno what went wrong or Leet's theory is correct eusa_think.gif

• Replies 39
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeetPirate

It's a trend I started noticing after 1998 world cup when France "defeated" Brazil, or more correctly I should say when Brazil let France win in 98. Back then Brazil had one of their strongest teams, like god mode enabled in a video game unstoppable and somehow a kindergarten team like France "won" the game 3-NIL. Freaking Impossible! Here in 2010 you could see the true lack of skills of the French team, they could not even make it to the Round of 16.

Free and Fair no longer exists in gaming or never really did, now I just watch women play tennis and cricket. :lol:

it's either shakira or the Spaniards

Coz both hips dont lie :lol:

I guess it is getting better and better through the years in prediction.

The older it get....the better the prediction or else it will be on someone table as a meal.

------------------------------------------------------------

Good idea !

I love to eat octopus ... but not too big !

LeetPirate

@ Leet u r cool bro exactly2.gif

Everyone at nsane is cool, best community I ever joined. :rolleyes:

I like to eat fried pepper squid but I never had octopus before. :D

Try it..you might be able to predict the next world cup winner!:lol:

• Administrator

Octopus has selected Spain. :lmao:

Let me finish my octopus' dinner....lunch....and breakfast first....then I will tell you who is the next winner.

Let me finish my octopus' dinner....lunch....and breakfast first....then I will tell you who is the next winner.

The only way to be sure abut that is to inspect "outgoings" in your loo... :whistle:

The only way to be sure abut that is to inspect "outgoings" in your loo... :whistle:

LOL! At least I know who will not be in the final!:lol:

now Spain won the World cup 2010 as per the Leet Pirates logic or method says Netherlands going to host the 2018 worldcup

Archived