who will win WC 2010

implague

This world cup is already determined by the numbers....

1. Brazil won the World Cup in 1994; before that they also won in 1970. Adding 1970 + 1994= 3964

2. Argentina won its last World Cup in 1986; before that they also won in 1978. Adding 1978 + 1986= 3964

3. Germany won its last World Cup in 1990; before that they also won in 1974. Adding 1974 + 1990= 3964

4. Brazil also won the World Cup in 2002; before that they also won in 1962. Adding 1962+ 2002= 3964

5. Therefore if you want to know what nation is going to win the World Cup in 2010, you only have to subtract 2010 from the magic number that we have determined: 3964.

3964 minus 2010 = 1954... In 1954 the World Cup was won by Germany!!!

Probably not scientific... but pretty interesting.

LETS WAIT & WATCH......

• Replies 39
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Italy won in 2006.

3964 - 2006 = 1958

Brazil won in 1958.

:D

I'm not really sure about the date though. If my memory serves...

• Administrator

Germany has good chance. :think:

How many of you have heard about octopus predictor? He has predicted that Spain will win versus Germany. :unsure:

yes Germany will definetly going to win the World Cup anim_25.gif2thumbsup.gif

The Netherlands, of course...

We'll have a German victory vs the Germans in the final :P (Do I need to explain 'a German victory'? Just to be sure: play sucky but still win (preferably in the last minute or during the extra time) ;))

either team is worth it! (I've watched few matches), but class show on both sides never mind what opposition and consistently! B)

Personally, I'd like to watch a final played between Germany & the Netherlands.

I think that's what we will see and it'll be a great final.

• Administrator

There was some TV show a few weeks ago saying "Brazil" would win, via some so-called "scientific" reasoning. Looks like they were wrong :lol:

LeetPirate

I think Netherlands will win but my reasoning is more political than scientific. See it's already sure thing that next world cup 2014 will be in Brazil and most likely Brazil will win at home therefore the match fixers don't care about Brazil this time around. World cup 2018 however will go to either UEFA or CONCACAF region and given Netherlands is one of the countries that made a bid for host nation they might throw em a bone this time around because in 2018 bet your ass Netherlands will get their asses kicked right at home.

If Germany plays crap and allows Spain to win then we have a problem because Spain also bid to host world cup 2018 so then whoever wins in 2010 it's because they are most likely the prime candidate for host nation 2018. The match fixers will let em win to make them feel special so if Spain gets their asses kicked by Netherlands in the finals I don't think Spain will feel good about hosting in 2018.

I want to see if Germany will continue their champion playing in this game or if they will miraculously change their gameplay to some shitbag losing strategy on purpose to sell the game. We'll see. Remember France 98? A shitbag team like France beat Brazil 3-0, yea like that could happen in an unfixed game. Where is France in 2010 World Cup, ohh wait that's right they could not even make it to the Round of 16.

The octopus have been right five times.....maybe Spain will win today.

Need to ask the octopus after that...LOL!

But the octopus predicted that Germany would win the Euro Cup, and Spain won it. So maybe the octopus is just mixed up with Germany and Spain?

I guess it is getting better and better through the years in prediction.

The older it get....the better the prediction or else it will be on someone table as a meal.

Holland gonna do some pwnage? Yea?? ... YEA! :D

Muahwhaw..

Holland won 1984 + 1988.. if the win this time it would be some nice numbers..

1984...1988..2010 :D

I believe they will, but to be honest didn't think octopus was going to be right for today.... :blink:

• Administrator

Sad but we should move on.

My bet on Netherlands. I'll love to see them win. :D

I'm rooting for the Netherlands too. But Spain was so strong against Germany. I was really surprised how little offense Germany could muster against Spain.

since Germany is out....octopus don't predict anymore.

Look like Holland will win the WC.

LeetPirate

See I tell ya somehow the political way always comes through, Spain and Netherlands both countries bid to host 2018 world cup. It's just like those useless movie and video awards, they just give everyone in turns to make them all feel special. Same here, let this country win to feel good because we want them to host our games in their country so we could make billions. You don't need an octopus to figure that out. :lol:

Archived