Mark Zuckerberg could face the death penalty in Pakistan

nsane.forums

Now why would that happen...

I just said we are all mature here, so I believe we can have a civilized discussion about this, even with these images :)

Should we prove not being capable of doing so then we'll have to put an end to this.

Yep, that's right, the future of nsane.forums depends on this discussion ;)

• Replies 32
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he meant to say that they were forced to 'have' another religion (even though this is clearly bullshit because a religion is what you believe, not what you say you believe). The thing is you are blaming him for saying it, and well, he didn't say it 100% correctly, but in fact you should blame the people who were trying to convert people by force. They are the fools, in my eyes.

He also didn't suggest that using Arab numbers or not drawing Muhammad would convert you to the Islam. I'm not sure what exactly he is trying to say, but what I would like to say is: no, it is not converting us, but we do have to accept and respect it. The respect has to be mutual and currently I feel this is not the case. Who started it doesn't matter, who ends it, does.

How on Earth could you know what he meant to say? He said what he meant and meant what he said. :lol: My example with Arabic numbers is just an extreme case of where stupidity could take you if that's the way you think, obviously it's not converting anyone,everybody knows this. I'm just taking something really far-fetched to demonstrate something is all. I'm talking about this "really was anything invented or discover under them that changed humans history?".

And yes, people who force others into religion are fools, they waste their time, religion is something personal between you and your ethereal existence and your creator. If somebody held a gun to my head I would be whatever religion they wanted me to be, does not mean it would be true.

The fact remains that just because the headlines suggest that something could happen does not mean it will. You don't hear about Christopher Coke in the news anymore and that is an even more pressing issue where people are dying as we speak, the news just wants their ratings and hits, they could care less about the issues. You know what's funny about war is the only time America ever fights war is for economic gain, not for honour or any of that crap. I know this for a fact and I have first hand experience with it so nobody could say otherwise. My country supplies alot of natural gas and oil to USA, each time there is talk of civil unrest or any threats like from neighbouring Venezuela for example the US troops arrive. Not because they care about us, they come and set up guards by the oil reserves. :lol: There will be no war with Pakistan over this, this is nothing more than an exaggerated case of something that could happen but won't. America can't even afford to fund another war they will need to borrow more money from China.

actually the abc ei arabic came originally from india.

going to not post the rest of the reply so this doesnt keep going on and on and on

Explain what this means. seriously I have no idea what this means. :think:

Could it be that the Chinese alphabet was really made in Canada? :blink: :blink: :blink:

This changes everything, Russian letters were probably from Australia I guess, makes sense now that I think about it.

Although I am quite a racist myself due to growing up in predominately muslim and black areas (23 years of experience), I dont think it should be discussed on a forum like this. This is well and truely the most controversial thread I have read since joining in '05. Why? because the community is awesome and lets not try cause friction on the only website that keeps me coming back :]

• Administrator

Please guys do not fall for this clear act of media sensationalism.

This has nothing to do with religion or the government of a certain nation; its a act of a single individual (or group) and some media outlet.

sensationalism
Sensationalism!!! was trying to think of that word for the whole evening. :rolleyes:

SIRavecavec

Well, I just want to add a few lines, to many I had read, I had seen and read and contested many things in my life, taking to much time away from me. Never speak with no sense. Or better don`t judge if you don`t like to be judged. We should be free, and then to be more happy. Not now we will change something... :)

Archived