Installing Win 7 Ultimate

csmdew

If I upload my bios file is there someone that could use the awardtool 113 to put the slic into it; tried to put it in but it said checksum was not right so I wouldn't load it. I don't load bios unless I know its good. Also my ntdvm will not even run the one from gigabyte so now it was not the wrong award file, thanks.

Thought the latest awardtool is 1.35?

Maybe that was my problem, not using right tool, thanks.

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, I suspected as much (this is the right version we need) - the one you uploaded is a beta (no wonder you had issues.) OK, and again don't edit the files on your side, I'll do it but it will take some time.

Nothing wrong with the beta, have run it for over a year, and no I haven't tried to flash anything that was wrong, been building puters for 10yrs and have never flashed one wrong yet. I have the f7 with slic available but wanted to put the slic in the f8f beta. 'llI just run the one I already have if u can't put it in the beta, thanks.

It's not whether I can't, but all of I wont (especially after having taken a close look at the tables of the beta.) I'll delete the mod - goodluck. :coolwink:

Hey, thanks anyway, that's my problem not knowing how to take files apart or use some these programs that coders use. Getting too long in the tooth to learn coding.

Its not that difficult....play around with it.

Once you are successful with one mod....you will want to do more.

Patient is virtue.

Wrote all these questions and wasn't even talking about the right win 7 that I got test lic for 90 days; it was the enterprise edition. So, will the slic 2.1 or the loaders work on it, thanks.

Archived