Internet Download Manager 5.19 Build 2

jalaffa

Night Owl

Yeah, I googled the error message earlier, but I didn't see any reports of this problem at all.

OK, I let IDM download the file. I had to give it UAC administrative privileges. And the file that it downloaded is ... (drum roll please) ... :D ...

Uninstall.exe (137 KB).

Hmmm, IDM 5.19 twice "forgot" to install the uninstaller (both Build 1 and Build 2 had this problem).

@dcs18: Thanks for your help. :D

• Replies 36
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Gag will back... I miss her work...

Hi devil222, :welcome:

Just wondering, in what way the Gag patch superior to the UnReal patch? :unsure:

nah.. if you mean superior in term of function or detection rate, I don't think there are any..

I just love to have my IDM look like this:

IDM.jpg

Look more natural dont you think? ^_^

p/s: your :welcome: hurt me who had register since 2007 :P

Just wondering, in what way the Gag patch superior to the UnReal patch? :unsure:

The Gag patch hides the Purchase and Registration buttons as well as the Registration menu.

nah.. if you mean superior in term of function or detection rate, I don't think there are any..

Look more natural dont you think? ^_^

Oh, I see - I get your perspective. Reckon Gag had to come up with a fresh patch with each release of IDM.

p/s: your :welcome: hurt me who had register since 2007 :P

:D Look at the brighter side - you've now been engaged into meaningful dialogue. Happy posting, we look forward. :)

The Gag patch hides the Purchase and Registration buttons as well as the Registration menu.

Yup, I noticed that after having a look at devil222's screenshot. Aesthetics is important.

Hope Gag will back... I miss her work...

gag is probably reading this. He is still going strong :)

One more vote for GAG. Hope he comes back to work on IDM. Surely his patch is the most polished.

• 2 months later...

One more vote for GAG. Hope he comes back to work on IDM. Surely his patch is the most polished.

Here is v5.19 build 3 full version main program (cracked):

Site: http://hotfile.com/

Sharecode: dl/54472831/121bb6a/IDMan5193full.rar.html [?]

Archived