What are you using for anti adblock?

ashish1989

22 hours ago, UberGeek said:

IMO, it's not a good idea to add any site (or, even sub-domain) to the "allowed" list . . . better to create rules targeting just the element/s, specifically responsible for the anti-AdBlock.

Can you please give an example for one of the sites that you've done this? Preferably with ublock origin?

AdGuard may be "heavy" to you, but it super easy to use and constantly updates.

In your case, where some sites want/need you to disable your choice of "anti-ad" software to view, you can simply "whitelist" the site to bypass AdGuard, which I assume, you can do with most "anti-ad" programs.

~Cheer~

7 hours ago, nsaner2006 said:

Can you please give an example for one of the sites that you've done this? Preferably with ublock origin?

Sure, shall be happy to help create the required custom rules for you (as a one-time example) . . . can you share the link to your site where you're facing this anti-AdBlock issue.

To assist, I also need the following details:--

1. List of filter-lists, to which you're subscribed.
  2. List of any installed programs/addons (capable of impacting CSS behavior) . . . for example, AdGuard, NoScript, Ghostery, etc., etc.

7 hours ago, UberGeek said:

Sure, shall be happy to help create the required custom rules for you (as a one-time example) . . . can you share the link to your site where you're facing this anti-AdBlock issue.

2. List of any installed programs/addons (capable of impacting CSS behavior) . . . for example, AdGuard, NoScript, Ghostery, etc., etc.

Which filter lists should be subscribed for anti adblock?

1 hour ago, ashish1989 said:

Which filter lists should be subscribed for anti adblock?

The Filter-list which contains anti-AdBlock rules for each & every site has . . . never existed and, is never likely to exist.

It's a game of cat-n-mouse . . . Developers who write & maintain Filter-lists frequently find themselves on the losing side, against anti-AdBlock.

In this dynamically-changing world of CSS, there's no magic bullet & there's no option . . . other than to learn to create ones own custom rules.

10 hours ago, UberGeek said:

The Filter-list which contains anti-AdBlock rules for each & every site has . . . never existed and, is never likely to exist.

It's a game of cat-n-mouse . . . Developers who write & maintain Filter-lists frequently find themselves on the losing side, against anti-AdBlock.

In this dynamically-changing world of CSS, there's no magic bullet & there's no option . . . other than to learn to create ones own custom rules.

Can you teach me how to create own custom rules?

14 hours ago, ashish1989 said:

Can you teach me how to create own custom rules?

Well . . . unfortunately, I'm preoccupied with personal commitments, you can try self-study.

You can start learning the uBlock Filtering Syntax from the following resource:--
https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Static-filter-syntax

On 8/15/2023 at 9:59 AM, UberGeek said:

Awesome, That's very kind of you. I'm trying to find a site that detects ublock origin as I've selected all the filters in the settings except the language specific ones. I'm trying to recall which site used to detect my adblocker.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ashish1989 said:

I think there is no solution for anti adblock right now

Why not...

If you are using chrome based browser, go to below link and install the extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-detector-bypass/acjlefdefjkldgcimnfkehgbnpjekedo

When ever the sites say "They detected the Ads Blocker" and asked you to disable the ads blocker,

Just hit the icon image.jpg  at extension tool bar. 

And see what it does ....

I'm using quite long time.

2 hours ago, shwescorpion said:

Why not...

If you are using chrome based browser, go to below link and install the extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-detector-bypass/acjlefdefjkldgcimnfkehgbnpjekedo

When ever the sites say "They detected the Ads Blocker" and asked you to disable the ads blocker,

Just hit the icon image.jpg  at extension tool bar. 

And see what it does ....

I'm using quite long time.

Its not updated since Oct 2020, will it work?

Edited by ashish1989