As I am also a content creator, I understand how difficult is it to achieve your sole goal of becoming a successful youtuber. But here are some tips by which you can increase viewers traffic on your youtube channel. 

Step 1: First have some research so you are ensured that video you are making is worth it. You can do this by using:

1- Google trends: I will recommend you that because it can tell you the traffic being gained by each topic. It is also geo specific (meaning that you can know what people in your country are searching for.

2- Answerthepublic: This is one of my favourite source where I get content relevent stuff. Don't forget to give it a try.

3- ahref list of top 100 topics searched on youtube: This is also one of my favourite platform. The list is upgraded regularly. But I usse it when I don't find the stuff I need from other platforms.

Step 2:

Ofcourse as a small creator, youtube will push your content by seeing the keywords/tags you mention in your description, title and tags section. 

Following are considered as highly used tags: (I recommend you to use them as far as possible)

#gachalife , #gacha , #flamingo ,#roblox , #funny , #comedy , #recommended , #amongus , #fortnite#meme , #callofduty , #dream , #minecraft , #memes , #trending , #viral , #dontclickonthis , #gaming , #tutorial , #simple , #marshmello , #famous , #retro , #xbox , #playstation , #nintendo , #pc , #release , #music , #dont , #ltt , #instagram , #twitter , #discord , #shitpost , #tiktok , #dance , #charlidamelio , #zoelaverene, #commentary , #pokemon , #skylanders , #asmr , #rap , #audio #youtube #youtuber #instagram #music #love #follow #like #tiktok #spotify #youtubers #video #youtubechannel #explorepage #memes #gaming #instagood #twitch #subscribe #facebook #hiphop #gamer #viral #art #rap #explore #k #ps #likeforlikes #followforfollowback #bruhify, #ImOof, #Trending, #recommend, #BaconShadow, #ContANT, #Buddster, #MrBruhified, #Susbruh, #Voxelness, #LonleySandwich, #coolified, #bruhifytwo, #Outcast, #SamPiez, #SpaceBerries, #FattyBlox, #LastFastboy, #ImProfied, #DontClickMe, #oofify, #THEBLACKNINJA, #Crazedplayz, #FunkyThePooh, #happify, #MrBanana, #lollify, #poggers, #Bruhdity, #MrBear, #SusDaily, #Whatif, #Eggify, #ManBruh, #mrsus, #revified, #OhThatEdit, #dumbify, #CommenterBruh, #SmileyDot, #Sowball, #Isosceles, #Ace_Pop, #Cryptix, #Starex, #ParashockX, #MrEggcellent, #DONT, #MrBeast, #dream, #Minecraft, #Roblox, #amongus, #Pewdiepie

Plus point: Just yesterday I came up with an awesome new trick. Follow the steps below and increase your youtube views/subscribers by spreading your content in all countries. 

step 1: Get a vpn. You can use any vpn but more the servers it provide, the better. I personally use Psiphon vpn service, sometimes Bright vpn and vpn extension. You can use any.

step 2: Install vidIQ extension.

step 3: Now you need go to youtube. In search bar type the topic you have made the video on. : see my niche

step 4: You just have to choose between the first three videos. : see more

step 4: Click the chosen video and you will see the tag section used by the specific youtube creator (you have to scroll down for vidIQ). You can see all the tags. Just copy them which have a number written in hashes i.e. "#".  see the tag section and hash tags

"You can repeat the process for other two videos or If there are no hashes, Just change the vpn*

step 5: Paste the copied tags in your DESCRIPTION (Please don't put these tags in tag section. I mean you can but personally I won't recommend it).

step 6: Now connect your vpn to any server. see

step 7: Reload the youtube page and type in search bar.  see how the videos will change due to ip change

step 8: Again click on the first three videos and see the tags section.

step 9: Note that the tags will be changed. Copy them and paste in your description.

step 10: Repeat this process again and again by changing your vpn servers and shock yourself with at leat 1k+ views.

*See all the proofs and guides from the imgur links given with the keyword "see". Thanks!!!* 

Additional help: As a new creator, I will recommend you to get help from tools such as vidIQ and tubebuddy. I will highly recommend you to focus on quality rather than quantity. Marques Brownlee (he has reached 16 million subscribers) can inspire you. In his interview, Marques Brownlee stated that it took him 100 videos to reach 100 subscribers. So be patient and you can achieve your dream of being a youtuber.

Enjoy and happy learning ❤️!!! 

Please don't leech the stuff. Thanks for cooperation!!

Edited by Agent_XI
  • Like 2

• Agent_XI changed the title to Guide to youtube in 2022 | Gain more viewers by using these tips