Remove any computer virus for free using this free software | Tron v12.0.3

Agent_XI

Today I will introduce you to a newly but lesser known "technology" which can help you fight computer viruses. This method is totally free.

This tech is called Tron. 

Tron has been helping out computer users for a long time. So what basically is tron. It isn't a software/tool/app but in actual it is a 'script'. Accordingly:

"It aims to automate ~87% of the tedious work in getting a badly-running Windows system back on its feet (clicking "next" in A/V scan windows, etc); with much left to the discretion of the tech."

Note: It is not a system optimization thing or a "baseline" script

Head over to tron's official blog on reddit and enjoy a virus-free atmosphere: Click here

Enjoy and happy learning ❤️!!

Edited by Agent_XI

• Agent_XI changed the title to Remove any computer virus for free using this free software | Tron v12.0.3
  • Administrator

@Agent_XI again my friend I have asked you to use the remove text format button from the editor. The text you have is unreadable using any light theme we have.

• Thanks 1

If I use the dark theme it will be OK but If I use the light theme it will be like this almost impossible to read

firefox-54x-VT5-He-N5.png

@AkaneharukaI m sorry for this. @MattI literally used remove format option. We can discuss about this in private messgaes if you wish. I haven't encountered any problem like this in other forums. Please guide me privately. Thanks for kindness!!!

• Thanks 1