Get tubebuddy pro version for free!!! Legit method!! Works in 2022 | Full method

Agent_XI

Note: You can skip the tubebuddy's review to steps section. Note this isn't the cracked file so it mean no abuse. This is totally legal. You will see this soon.

What is tubebuddy?
TubeBuddy can assist you with developing, by permitting you to rapidly explore YouTube, Mass update Data Cards and Endscreens, and even give you admittance to Astounding watchword research apparatuses. With regards to labels on YouTube I need to impart one thought with you. Tag, as you search. YouTube is the second biggest web crawler on the planet, behind google, so utilizing YouTube search can assist you with developing (SEO).
What Tubebuddy can do?
1. Research Unlimited Tags in Keyword Explorer
2. Plan Out Video Topics On The Go (know the trending topics within you niche)
3. Save Time By Using Templates on End Screens, Cards, and Upload Profiles
4. Get a Health Report on your Channel (know how your channel is going on)
5. Create Quality Thumbnails Without Leaving YouTube (I didn't found it useful though :frown: but give it a try if you are a beginner)
6. Respond to Comments with Ease
Along with the video optimization and productivity tools, the Pro license offers access to TubeBuddy Member Perks...... You can get it for free lel

Is tubebuddy worth it?
Well.. YES!!!! TubeBuddy is a free expansion and is worth the effort. Numerous clients feel that it saves them time and assists them with creating fruitful substance without the need to move up to Star. It very well may be somewhat baffling to have restricted Catchphrase Pilgrim seeing choices (just three things show up at a time outside of Ace).

Tubebuddy review:
I used tubebuddy when i started my channel and it gained me over 4k views. I would have shared my channel but since I am a newbie, I don't know if it is alright to promote your buisness. But if you are a newbie, I will highly recommend to start your journey with tools like tubebuddy. If you find tubebuddy exhausting and dind it complicated, VidIQ can be the best alternative to it. But honestly, tubebuddy offers much more helpful tools than VidIQ.

Now the part y'all had been waiting for...

Just follow along and you will get what you desired

Read me first:
Basically we used 14 days trial to get tubebuddy pro. So if you have already used it, you may use and sign up with another account. Don't just go away :frown: . You will be overwhelmed when you reach to the last step. You may use temporary mail to make a new tubebuddy account.

step 1: Go to tubebuddy's page and sign up: https://tubebuddy.com/
step 2: install tubebuddy extension in brower: Just go to respective brower's web store and install tubebuddy extension
step 3: Reach out to youtube. You will see tubebuddy box on above.
step 4: Click on the tubebuddy box and add your youtube channel. (Ignore the statements which will give tubebuddy the access to delete or do anything else
with your content. Believe me it won't do anything)
step 5: Click on extension tools which is located in the right column. Then click on Tools which you can find on the upper-left side. Scroll down and navigate to health report tool. Click on it and you will be directed to tubebuddy's website.
step 6: On tubebuddy's website, click on the green button stating "Start 14-day free pro trial". Congrats you have your pro version.

Now I will show you that how you can turn this 14 day free trial into lifetime license...
step 7: So on your 13th day of trial go to tubebuddy's website. There on the top-right corner you will see your account name. Click on it and then go to profile page.
step 8: Then scroll down and there you will seen an option quoting "permanently delete my account". Then click on it and then you will be directed on another page. Click on the red button stating "Yes, Delete my account". This will delete your tubebuddy account.
step 9: You can make another tubebuddy account and repeat the process to get tubebuddy pro for another 14 days. But I won't recommend this as tubebuddy will eventually track down your trick and can ban you. So I will recommend you to use "CC-cleaner" to clean the data of google (if you have multiple youtube accounts) or any extension which can delete history and cache thoroughly.

Overwhelmed? Let me know in the comments

Michael Scott Wink GIF

• Views 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent_XI

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days