CCleaner 6.00.9727

Karamjit

20 minutes ago, ajdibi said:

I can't download the portable version of this yet.  Has anybody else tried?

Already 13 hours ago I downloaded it personally, had no problem.
But maybe you will explain what your problem is and / or what link you are using and how you are trying to download it?
Have you gone to the website/their homepage and tried to download from there?

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

Already 13 hours ago I downloaded it personally, had no problem.
But maybe you will explain what your problem is and / or what link you are using and how you are trying to download it?
Have you gone to the website/their homepage and tried to download from there?

This link, provided in the post, simply doesn't do anything - it quickly times out.  I have tried changing the link to https://download.ccleaner.com/portable/ccsetup600.zip with the same result.

49 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

I checked right now and the Portable version is back to v5.92. Hmmm... :think:

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download/portable

This also happened with me.  I managed to extract the files from the installer and make my own portable.  But I worry that there is a problem, which is why the v6.00 portable was rolled back to 5.92.

If they cleaned it up from server, we might think something was wrong with it or there was a problem.
Personally I installed as usual and so far nothing has been discovered, everything seems to be working.
I also looked at this so-called .zip package, didn't see anything strange. I haven't started testing yet. However, if the .exe files are available, you can make then yourself so-called portable. Simply unzip the .exe installer, delete uninst.exe, the files ending in _1 are x86 files. Put them into x86 folder and remove _1 from name. For example, CCleanerDU_1.dll => CCleanerDU.dll.

Now replace the required files in the previous version (ie version 5.92) and use it, so, now it's done.
But if you want, I can upload the yesterday morning version somewhere.

Edited by Kalju

I got El Chupacabra's version (install and portable in one) and it's working fine as always.:dance::dance::dance:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, funkyy said:

I got El Chupacabra's version (install and portable in one) and it's working fine as always.:dance::dance::dance:

Hi, Do you have a link to his version?

9 hours ago, JimmyQ said:

Hi, Do you have a link to his version?

JimmyQ,  it's not permitted to post the download link here on Nsane because it's a money earner for the uploader.

But here's Chupacabra's site where you'll find CCleaner:- https://lrepacks.net/   :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Kalju said:

I also looked at this so-called .zip package, didn't see anything strange. I haven't started testing yet. However, if the .exe files are available, you can make then yourself so-called portable. Simply unzip the .exe installer, delete uninst.exe, the files ending in _1 are x86 files. Put them into x86 folder and remove _1 from name. For example, CCleanerDU_1.dll => CCleanerDU.dll.

Now replace the required files in the previous version (ie version 5.92) and use it, so, now it's done.

how to do your so-called method of extracting exe file from a .exe installer.

its not like what you saying Simply unzip lol

18 minutes ago, LittleDude said:

With 7-Zip you can just "Extract" and it it creates a folder with all the files.

yup it happen thru 7 zip..

i downloaded 7 zip.paf portable and tried it.

actually my UniExtract was failed to do this..thats why i asked..how to extract it.

i think my uniExtract is not so good..as it fail to extract most of the time.

Edited by truemate

9 hours ago, truemate said:

how to do your so-called method of extracting exe file from a .exe installer.

its not like what you saying Simply unzip lol

But what problem do you have? It's really that simple, that it can't be any more easier. 
Any CCleaner installer is self-extracting .zip file and can be extracted with any unzipping app/program whatever You have.

I was just curious about file gone mystically extinct or altered, once again. You can download portable 6 version from https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/ccleaner-portable/

Maybe Malavida Sisters have uploaded file to their own zoo before its extinction. No red VT hits for this 6 just now, but as You know, the World is changing and business is getting more bloated all the time. 

🤑

I Am Negan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

And again... This portable version does not exist anymore!! :whistle:

I second that. :yes:

On 5/13/2022 at 1:00 AM, Israeli_Eagle said:

I checked right now and the Portable version is back to v5.92 [...]

From my point of view, it's better to provide the direct link (official) :

To resume, if you want to check again folks, you can use these links.

On 5/14/2022 at 11:00 PM, Israeli_Eagle said:

And again... This portable version does not exist anymore!! :whistle:

On 5/15/2022 at 8:21 AM, pc71520 said:

I second that. :yes:

For the moment according to this topic (from the Community Ccleaner), the next version could provide the file.

Unless there is another trouble ? As reminder, no I have stop to use Ccleaner a long time ago (few years) but I'm aware about the programming changes.

• Confused 1

Israeli_Eagle
8 minutes ago, Ecarion said:

From my point of view, it's better to provide the direct link (official) :

To resume, if you want to check again folks, you can use these links.

For the moment according to this topic (from the Community Ccleaner), the next version could provide the file.

Unless there is another trouble ? As reminder, no I have stop to use Ccleaner a long time ago (few years) but I'm aware about the programming changes.

Erm........ Versions 5.93 - 5.99 never exist in any way ever!!

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

13 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Versions 5.93 - 5.99 never exist in any way ever !!

That's confirm my opinion (or memories) because I wasn't totally sure.

For me it's sound strange the fact apparently nodoby has read (or search) on the Community Ccleaner.

Basically the aim of my previous post is just another confirmation and to provide a little help (an official topic is useful to avoid the repetition).

PS : Despite the time (decade), the people on several forums ask always the same question sic...

It's boring ? Worst that's why many people (like me) has (or will) decide to stop (no reply etc etc etc).

57 minutes ago, Yantzila said:

ccleaner now  automatic clean block host ip..hell cleaner

What could this sentence mean? I tried to figure it out myself, but I can't, simply not able. Maybe you can explain.
PS. Personally, I haven't been able to detect any problems related to CCleaner.

just a guy
15 hours ago, Kalju said:

What could this sentence mean? I tried to figure it out myself, but I can't, simply not able. Maybe you can explain.
PS. Personally, I haven't been able to detect any problems related to CCleaner.

he is talk about things like this 

https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/58176-ccleaner-v5667716-very-slow-to-launch-blocking-ccleaner-will-slow-it-down/

read what the Moderators say about ccleaner on there own site

Edited by just a guy