Macrium Reflect 8.0.5903

flash13

6 hours ago, vigipirate said:
PeQU9t.png

2e0do.png
Macrium Reflect Server Plus 8.0.5903.X64.X86 Portable By Vigipirate
thank you fnsfernando

Macrium Reflect - Our image based backup and disaster recovery solutions have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power. Our entire focus is helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs.

Solution highlights:
- New Backup Engine: Incremental and differential images up to 60 times faster
- Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
- Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtual
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
- Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies
- Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery
- Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats

Macrium Reflect 7 Server Features:
- Backup your entire physical or virtual Server to a single compressed image file.
- Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
- Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse
- Dynamic disk support
- MBR and GPT disk support
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy

File Size: 459|495 MB

2eYoK.png

Pmqkcq.png

Pmqo4Q.png

PmqgBn.png

2eGaV.png

No install just portable

just faux posititif detected anti virus sur 100% no virus

no help on my v laptop don't ask me it works it's good doesn't work buy it i but share it to you its still in test phase the laptop versions i thank again fnsfernando for my macrium 8.5903.x86
good download

2eqtH.png

Site: https://bayfiles.com
Sharecode: /ped6uex8uc/macrium.8.5309-x64.x86.portable_rar  

x86 version does not work, tried many times, unable to run it in Windows 7

@vigipirate

Post Removed.  Members are asked to ensure their interactions (posts, PM's, shouts and status updates) are consistent with 'normal

writing' in the English language.  Guidelines

Reminder FrontPage Software fix's, portables and repacks need to go here.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:45 PM, yoorrik said:

Macrium does not prohibit the creation of MacriumRescue.iso based on any WinPE10 1607/1709/1809/1903/2004
Macrium officially used WinPE10-1607 for ver.7.0 -7.1 and WinPE10-1709 for ver.7.2-7.3
Macrium will probably also officially use WinPE10 1709 for version 8.0, although I have no exact information.
From my practice:
I have been using MacriumRescue 7.0.2098.iso based on WinPE10-1607 for several years to backup Windows 7x64 SP1 PRO (WD Gold hard drive). I didn't have any problems.
Unfortunately, I could not make a backup with MacriumRescue 7.0.2098.iso for my new laptop HONOR PRO 16.1 (Windows 10x64 20H1 + SSD NVMe WD)
I made a backup of my new laptop with MacriumRescue 7.3.5672.iso based on WinPE10-1709 and also with MacriumRescue 7.3.5672.iso based on WinPE10-2004

Hi can you please guide me how can i make rescue 8 with iso based on WinPE10-2004.. Thanks

4 hours ago, maxlife said:

Hi can you please guide me how can i make rescue 8 with iso based on WinPE10-2004.. Thanks

No problems.
To create MacriumRescue.iso based on WinPE10_2004, you must first download and install Windows ADK from the official MS website
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/get-started/adk-install
1. Download and Install the Windows ADK for Windows 10, version 2004 (900Mb)
2. Download and Install the Windows PE add-on for the ADK, version 2004 (4.5Gb)
3. Launch Macrium program and create MacriumRescue.iso
Macrium will automatically detect that WinPE10_2004 is installed on your computer.
In the process of creating MacriumRescue.iso, the program will download an additional driver package (20-30Mb) via the Internet.
4. Then you can uninstall the Windows ADK from your computer.

P.S. I am using the standard MacriumRescue.iso based on "WinPE10_1709" ... This works well for me .😉

Edited by yoorrik

On 5/23/2021 at 3:40 PM, XRE said:

x86 version does not work, tried many times, unable to run it in Windows 7

Just stick to version 7 or Version 6 of macrium for Window 7 as the operating system is old and to be honest you need to roll with the times and upgrade,

• 2 weeks later...
capt_blake

btw, does anyone here know what is the changelog for the second (newest that is) cleaner-hawk (md 5 = D1A10F1CA359CFBEEC363094B76EF69C)?
The one that requires you to uninstall the old version of Macrium Reflect first.
I am asking because I still happily use the old one (950BFE99FE33ACAF834E7811E235E702) when I want to update my installation of Macrium Reflect, now at v8.
It looks more convenient to me as it doesn’t prompt to uninstall and you can thus install on top, i.e. - to upgrade.
all that, since an update to the latest build is obviously not possible via the program’s built-in update mechanism (for the versions patched with the MPT/ru-board med).
crossed my mind to ask.

Edited by capt_blake

I have always wondered that as well..I too use the old version...why would you want to uninstall/reinstall Macrium every 6-10 weeks????

capt_blake
2 hours ago, uffbros said:

I have always wondered that as well..I too use the old version...why would you want to uninstall/reinstall Macrium every 6-10 weeks????

6-10 weeks is an optimistic estimate :)). I think.