Handling Windows installation errors

FlyLowrie

I believe many friends who often help others install Windows will encounter the following error messages:

“The computer accidentally restarted or encountered an error. Windows installation can not continue. To install Windows, click confirm to restart the computer and restart the installation”.

But after we restart the computer, the error message still appears.This error usually occurs during the deployment phase after the system file is copied to restart the computer(OOBE).

It's really annoying.Now I'll show you how to solve this mistake.

(There are three ways to choose one.) 、(try available in Windows 10, other versions unknown.)

Method one:

(Ignore the error message, do not click)

Click “Shift + F10" on the keyboard.Then a command prompt will appear.Enter the following commands in the command prompt.

oobe\msoobe

The error message is then skipped to continue the system deployment

Method two:

Click “Shift + F10" on the keyboard.Then a command prompt will appear.Enter the following commands in the command prompt.

regedit

Enter the path written below:”HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup".

Click ”CmdLine" in the right option and delete the numeric data.Here is to delete the information that points to the widows deployed application so that the deployment phase can be skipped after the computer restarts.

Click the ”OOBEInProgress" option and change the numeric data to 0 in hexadecimal.This is used to stop the deployment process。

Click the ”SetupPhase" and change numeric data to 0 in hexadecimal.This is the installation phase expressed as the completed phase.

Click the ”SetupType" and change numeric data to 0 in hexadecimal.

Click the ”SystemSetupInProgress" option and change the numeric data to 0 in hexadecimal.

Then we have to create an account or activate the administrator account, which is very important.

(Choose one of the following)

1、activate the administrator account:

net user administrator /active:yes

Click Enter.Then reboot the computer and enter the login interface directly.

2、Create a new account:

netuser FlyLowrie(# Account name 123(# password.If you don't want to set a password, enter "") /ADD
net localgroup administrators FlyLowrie(#Account name /add

Click Enter.Then reboot the computer and enter the login interface directly.

Method three:

regedit

Enter the path written below:”HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\Status\ChildCompletion".

Click the ”Setup" and change numeric data to 3 in hexadecimal.

Then we have to create an account or activate the administrator account, see Method 2 to create.

Click Enter.Then reboot the computer and enter the login interface directly.But you need to wait more time than method two for the next Windows deployment.

The above is my introduction, if you like please click on "I like ".I hope to help you.

• Views 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived