YouTube Subscriptions (PC/Mobile)

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Hello,

I don't know when this started happening as I thought it was just a hiccup, but now it's just kind of annoying.

Anyway, the strangest thing, when it comes to Subscriptions, sometimes there is quite some delay before they appear on my feed (ranging from 20mins up to 2 hours!). And this is when I'm on desktop (tested Firefox / Chrome), where I'm using the Subscription Feed URL ( youtube.com/feed/subscriptions ).
Weirder part is even if I go to that person/group's page, the video that should be appearing isn't shown on the page either (until some time later (20~ mins.))

Here's the kicker, when I'm using the YouTube mobile app, it appears on there.. and at times I actually send that link to myself (gmail) in order to download it.

Unsure if anyone has been facing this issue.

And I know one method is to change the Bell icon to "all" instead of "personalized" but I don't want that since I don't want a notification of the video, I want to see it on my feed like before.

Anyone got any ideas?
{I did try clearing cookies / cache without luck. Thought maybe uBlock, but disabling it and refreshing didn't do anything.}

• Views 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived