[Expired] Total Uninstall Professional Christmas Giveaway (05 x Lifetime Licenses)

khanyash

First thanks a lot for this exclusive RARE Giveaway. Total Uninstall is the best uninstall application, I have used it for many years and my license maintenance is expired long time ago. The program helps to analyze and completely remove any installed application with no leftovers. The program also offers monitoring feature for new apps installed on my system for complete easy removal if you want. The windows applications can also be easily removed with total uninstall. The new feature of transfer programs from one computer to another is a real useful addition. I hope to win a license to use all the new features specially file transfer

• Replies 60
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total Uninstall is the first uninstaller with ability to remove leftovers which i used, long time ago.

It find and clean more leftovers than other similar uninstallers, and it is safe for use. Install monitoring is also great ability.

• 2 weeks later...

In the past, I have sometimes had to experience how inadequate the built-in deinstallation routine of Windows can be.

As the name Total Uninstall Professional suggests, its main purpose is to do much better than the built-in deinstallation routine of Windows and not leave any remnants of a program when uninstalling it. Total Uninstall Professional is very thorough in doing so. Therefore its name fits perfectly. I think that Total Uninstall Professional would be a very useful tool in my toolbox to get rid of stubborn remnants of previous deinstallations done by the built-in deinstallation routine of Windows.

Also I find the possibility to transfer an installed program to another PC especially interesting. This will most likely prove to be an extreme time saver when setting up a new PC.

Therefore I'd be more than happy to win a licence.

Thanks for the Giveaway!
Comment on Total Uninstall Professional and its features in a few or two-three sentences
Total Uninstaller is a powerful uninstall utility which can scan andremove unwanted programs including all of its related files like installed files, caches, and registry keys. 
Some of the best features are :
1. Force uninstall
   Hidden files and stubborn files saving on the folder can be scanned out and removed forcibly without being rejected by the computer.
2. Cannot find the program
   For those incomplete installed apps or corrupted programs, you can choose to locate and remove those associated files or folder forcibly via clicking on “Cannot find the program?”, it will guide you to locate the file or folder and delete it.
3. Programs with removing problems
   The program is able to remove those apps which cause removing problems, such as Skype, F-Secure AntiVirus, Need for Speed Underground 2, Web Companion etc.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/3681353588574689

Total Uninstall is a great app to remove residual files left after in-built installer to make sure there are no issues relating to re-installing etc. I Like following features:-

• Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
  • Export installed or monitored programs list to a file.

Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Total Uninstall Professional?

Because the uninstaller that comes with Windows does not do a complete job of uninstalling software when I no longer want it or want to update software to a newer version.

... Total Uninstall Pro monitors all installations and records them thoroughly which means it knows what needs to be uninstalled when the time comes that I want to  do it.

It finds all the registry dlls keys that, if not uninstalled, can work to slow down my computer or even make it unworkable.

Two features I really like are:
1. "Force Uninstall"
   Hidden files and stubborn files and removes them forcibly.  

2. Uninstalls apps that are hard to remove.

Total Uninstall Pro is able to remove software that is coded in such a way that it is hard to remove such as Web Companion, Skype, and many more.

My Twitter media share link for this contest.

*Thank you, Khanyash, for putting together this contest for all of us.:D

First of all, @khanyash

thank for offering this such giveaway to us.

No doubt, TU is the best in class to uninstall completely. Powerful search what changed and delete left over traces really stand out. It also did well done to remove pre installed or hard apps. Registry left over safe to delete and will not harm your OS at all in my experiences since its first release.

Excellent program, it works perfectly by uninstalling and eliminating the remains left by programs when uninstalled, it removes files and registry entries which is very useful, in addition to being able to manage the services and tasks that start with Windows.-

Thanks for the opportunity to win in this cool giveaway, @khanyash!

I'd like to win a license because my current uninstaller isn't that reliable in removing traces of uninstalled programs which cannot be easily uninstalled completely by default Windows uninstaller. Total Uninstall is more than just a program removal application. It can also transfer basic set of must have programs and even hard-to-find programs including their settings to new computer. Making a backup copy the installed programs is easier and possible especially on Windows reinstall, thus saving time on the installation and configuration of applications. Just restore the backup and ready to go. Count me in!

Thank you for this giveaway.

Total Uninstall is no doubt one of the best uninstallers out there. I usually compare the installation log or snapshots created by Total Uninstall to find the traces of some software installed. Recently the development work seems to slow down somehow, but the features of latest version are still very handy if you uninstall applications very often. 

I always used revo uninstaller until I discovered Total uninstaller: this is much more than an uninstaller. I'm really glad they made this giveaway possible for us.
It's a perfect software that at least nsane members shouldn't lack.

Total Uninstall is an uninstall manager that keeps track of the data modified during installation processes and can also perform a clean uninstall of any programs you would like to remove. The Transfer programs to a new PC is a unique feature and not found in competitors product.

I have very little experience with TU always used Revo Uninstaller Pro and you know why 😉

I learn from here and some other review that TU is number one in uninstalling, even on tough task like well protected Antivirus SW

please add me to giveaway Thanks

Yes, one of the best third party uninstaller for Windows OS with simple interface and easy uninstallaion procedures. Total Uninstall effectively uninstall and clean other softwares without any leftovers.

anyways thanks for this giveaway, pls count me too

Probably the oldest & most useful piece of software still around, that I've relied upon for years. Removes leftover/traces of uninstalled programs, like aiding in completely getting rid of some of the pesky A/V installations. Also has the ability to monitor programs when they're being installed first time on the system, which is a much better way to remove them accurately later on. Autorun manager, registry backup are also great options to have. Would be great to have a lifetime license for it now 😁

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

PM me your real first name, last name, email address, country within 3 days

mtu.png

Congrats to the winners.

Congratulations to the winners!!

Bah Humbug!! lol:dance::dance::dance:

Archived