[Expired] Total Uninstall Professional Christmas Giveaway (05 x Lifetime Licenses)

khanyash

Total Uninstall Professional

tup.png

www.martau.com

Total Uninstall — powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller

Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which includes two working modes.
Installed Programs module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied Add Remove program.
Just select from the list the program that you want to uninstall and in a few seconds Total Uninstall will analyze it and will show in a tree view detected files, folders, registry keys and values of that program. You can review the details and remove some of the detected items. Total Uninstall is ready to uninstall the analyzed program. It will use first the supplied Add Remove program and will continue removing remaining items using the log.
Monitored Programs module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.
Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new program. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and, if you decide to uninstall the program, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.

[IMG]

Features

• Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
  • Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
  • Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
  • Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
  • Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
  • Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
  • Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
  • User configurable views of the detected changes.
  • It shows a detailed uninstall log.
  • Powerful search in detected changes.
  • Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
  • Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
  • Export installed or monitored programs list to a file.
  • Uninstall Windows Apps
  • Transfer programs from one computer to another

Uninstall software from these operating systems with native support

• Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (64-bit and 32-bit)

| Why Total Uninstall stand out from the crowd |

• Transfer programs to new computer. Move your hard to find programs and their settings to new PC.
  • It can install programs pre-configured with the same settings on several computers.
  • Make a backup copy with your basic set of must have programs. On Windows reinstall, save time on the installation and configuration of applications. Just restore the backup and you are ready.
  • Using its powerful and advanced analysis of the installed programs functional module, you get the best possible install log and backup for the program(s) that you want to be transferred.
  • Using its monitored programs module, you get a perfect install log and backup for the program that you want to be transferred.
  • You can choose to transfer one or an entire set of programs in a bundle without extra junk.
  • If the transfer is unsuccessful because of an incompatible program with the new system or any other reason, the undo restoration will revert everything in place in seconds.
  • There is no short or long list of supported programs that are transferable. It is not necessary that the transferred program to be popular. If the program is compatible with the new system and is not a messy install *, the transfer will succeed.
  • Total Uninstall is not a single-use program for migration only. Once the transfer is finished, continue to use Total Uninstall to keep the system in shape.
  • Microsoft Office installation is very specific for the current operating system, and it is known as non transferable in the latest version of Total Uninstall. Things could change in the future version.

dnl.png

gtn.png

cpr.png

dnl.png

gtn.png

About Total Uninstall

Powerful installation monitor and Advanced uninstaller

Website https://www.martau.com

Screenshots https://www.martau.com/uninstaller-screenshots.php

Video tutorials https://www.martau.com/uninstaller-video-tutorials.php

Download https://www.martau.com/uninstaller-download.php

Buy Now https://www.martau.com/uninstaller-buy.php

Documentation https://www.martau.com/uninstaller-documentation.php

Support https://www.martau.com/uninstaller-support.php

Total Uninstall Professional Giveaway

I would like to thank the Total Uninstall Team for this special Christmas giveaway

| 05 x Total Uninstall Professional Lifetime Licenses |
(You will receive free updates or upgrades for one year (one-year maintenance period). The program will continue to run after the maintenance period without any restriction. You get approximately a 50% discount on the maintenance period renewal.)
Full Name, Email Address, Country required for the license

Rules Of The Giveaway

Must be a nsane member with at least 10 reputation points
Comment on Total Uninstall Professional and its features in a few or two-three sentences
Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional but appreciated)
PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 25 Dec

Good luck

• khanyash changed the title to Total Uninstall Professional Christmas Giveaway (05 x Lifetime Licenses)
  • Matrix pinned this topic
  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am afraid that on Virtual Machine you must switch the license key by order the new one key. To be done you must generate new one license on your personal page to order and receive the registration on email, then register the program again. Then the real license will be invalid for further work until you decide to switch back to real system and repeat the steps for order the new one. Very cumbersome process which cancel the user to use it. He must choose one of the two versions - to use only on real system or only on virtual system. If you choose the first, then you lost the second. :)

TU i have heard all the good about this software as its leagues ahead from competitors like Revo and Geek uninstaller

thank you for organizing the giveaway 

Many thanks for another exclusive giveaway @khanyash

I am old admirer of Gavrila Martau, the developer of Total Uninstall Pro. This software is perfect, giving us the opportunity to pratically undo or reverse all files removed in the uninstall process, so if something goes wrong with a simple click you can bring back the uninstalled program. Besides this, the tree size uninstall process show you all the files belonging to a program so you can pick what to exclude from uninstall.

All these features prove an excellent coding of this software thanks to Gavrila. 😏

Count me in please for this as I would like to win it.

My share is below:

Twitter giveaway share

Non-qualifying post hidden.

@sepsiro please check any Giveaway Rules before entering.

@Zarko sorry your post removed:

please check Giveaway Rules before entering.=

Write a few or two-three sentences on Total Uninstall Professional and its features

Thanks for this opportunity Khanyash.

Total Uninstall is an indispensable tool that completely uninstalls programs leaving no traces behind.

It's fast, efficient and easy to master. It even gives you the option to restore an uninstalled program if

you want to do so. It's flexible enough for experts while still being easy to use for folk (me!!) who are

not so tech savvy. So this is my letter to Santa Claus, hoping he brings me this for Christmas!!:dance::dance::dance:     

You are always generous khanyash. Thanks for another Giveway.

I know it is one of the best uninstaller :) 

Please count on me bro.

Hello. I have been using Revo but having had the opportunity here to try Total Uninstall, not to confuse with Total Uninstaller, I have seen how much more capable this program is. You can see in different columns the installed programs as opposed to the Windows ones. You immediately can see all the files relating to the program and can work with them as to, for example, deleting them and so forth. I am planning to working with this program from now on. Thank you.

Thanks for one more great Giveaeay, I,m a user of TotalUinstaller, and I am so satisfied with this tool, there is big different with this tool compare to revo. I want join this contest hope win a legal license so count me in the contest.

I have been using Revo uninstaller for more than ten years and I know its limits.

Those who have tested Total Uninstall say that "this tool completely uninstalls programs leaving no traces behind."

I'm really curious to know if that's true.

Thanks to @khanyash and Total Uninstall Team for giving us this special opportunity, and good luck to all of you guys.

A powerful program to uninstall programs along with their leftover file and registry entries, Total Uninstall has long been on my wish list. Let's talk about its features now.

Total Uninstall has the search feature to quickly identify an application from a clean list of programs comprising names, installation dates and sizes.  Once a program is selected, a scanning occurs and a treeview of details can be seen. Three different analysis profiles, namely safe, normal and advanced, are available.

We can batch uninstall programs, add a new program to the list, change program names, change icons, add notes, create groups and subgroups for organizing programs as well as choose to shred files instead of sending them to the Recycle Bin.

Supporting context menu integration for monitoring an installation, Total Uninstall can completely remove a monitored program. For this purpose, a comparison is made between the pre-installed and post-installation snapshots of the registry and file system.

The program can create a system restore point as well as back up files and registry items allowing to reverse the process in case problems may appear. A detailed uninstall log with total successful actions, errors and warnings, as well as full path of each deleted file, folder and registry key is displayed after a program uninstallation.

The built-in Cleaner allows to get rid of unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that may take extra space on the system. The program can look for invalid entries (e.g. missing shared DLLs, file references, MSI paths) and file system data (e.g. Windows log files, memory dumps, temporary folders, browsing info for various browsers) for the purpose.

Total uninstall is my first choice for monitoring my installations.

I like its different kinds of profiles to investigate the trace of the softwares.

It is fast

and I like its tree-view.

* Total Uninstall has been the Leader when it comes to Uninstallers.

* Total Uninstall has the ability to Detect and Remove Software Remnants other Uninstallers have failed to.

* When it comes to Accuracy and Effectiveness, there is No Uninstaller like Total Uninstall.

Please, count me in for a Life-Time License.

@khanyash 

Thank you very much for this amazing Give-Away !!!

Greetings everyone,

I think Total Uninstall is the best uninstaller program out there. It gives the right information about the programs, specifically what is installed & when it is installed. It also provides the backup feature.

Thanks @khanyash for organising this giveaway. Please, count me in.

Regards.

Nsane members are spoilt with another great give away kindly from you so thanks.  So with that heres my entery - 

I've tried Revo Uninstaller but found out later on to my surprise that it had left a lot of files behind in the appdata folders and keys left in the software section of the registery.  So far I have only heard good things about Total Uninstaller so wish to switch to this cleaner instead as my faith in Revo has been lost a bit.  No doubt TU will make my system smoother and clutter free from all the left over audio plugins I try and dislike. 

Lastly I just want to wish everyone here and the OP a safe and happy Christmas 2020 because wow its been one hell of a year that has been unforgettable.

Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Total Uninstall is an extremely accurate tool designed to remove programs installed on your system. If the application has already been removed, Total Uninstall can be used as a tool for cleaning the system from residues.

To use the program, the user must select the installation or uninstallation file of a given application. After that, Total Uninstall starts the installation process and monitors all running processes. You can also make a post-installation copy.

Total Uninstall easily removes any program. Selecting any software from the list in Total Uninstall enables viewing an extended structure analysis, which is immediately visualized in a tree view for a user. Total Uninstall does a much smarter job.

Thanks  for  giveaway

count me in

Total Uninstaller is my favorite software to uninstall other software. I used to test several software which is used to uninstall other software, and find that Total Uninstaller did best! 
The program will analyse installed programs and determine the best way to go about removing software and any associated files. & Support in many languages.

Great thanks for an awesome giveaway! 

I need to win a license for this great software and uninstaller.

It is the fastest after testing Geek Uninstaller, Revo, Iobit, Ashampoo and Windows built-in. It looks nice, office style, it cleans everything related to the uninstalled software. I need this license to keep it forever for my uninstalls. 

I shared the contest:

contest share

Thanks for the giveaway.

I have not tried this program before, yesterday I tested the portable one. The program has proven itself perfectly, everything is there to completely remove installed programs on the computer, with all the tails, registry entries, hidden files and other nonsense, of course this process is not the fastest, but very effective, nothing will go unnoticed, so you can wait.

Simple user interface, you can easily figure out all the settings and functions.

https://twitter.com/Sasha42987100/status/1336268472976891907?s=20

I first knew Total Uninstaller was about eight years ago.

I appreciate this software, it cleans up and removes at the root, and rarely happens the mistake.

In particular, I like the Bundle function that allows me to uninstall multiple software at once.

Thanks to the software development team and @khanyash for this giveaway.

Archived