Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10

Karamjit

1 hour ago, zanderthunder said:
9 hours ago, skynet said:

Patch by pawel97 | 2020-04-22

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11543282/IDM_6.37_Patch_by_pawel97__2020-04-22_.7z.html

Anyone who are able to test this patch successfully on this build, without any problems?

yes i have tested on both retail & trial setup working perfectly without any fake nage screen.

The patcher having the different hex pattern compare to @The Hidden 2000 patcher.

• Replies 531
  • Views 109k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stylemessiah2
4 hours ago, zanderthunder said:

Anyone who are able to test this patch successfully on this build, without any problems?

Also, anyone who knows the author of this particular patch, kindly contact @WindowsAddict so that it can be listed here:

Pawels patch did literally nothing for me, i tested on a fresh install of retail, did nothing still unregistered

Ali.Dbgs is currently being tested.

All others eventually put up the fake serial nag

19 minutes ago, stylemessiah2 said:

Pawels patch did literally nothing for me, i tested on a fresh install of retail, did nothing still unregistered

after patching you have to register the IDM manually.

stylemessiah2
18 minutes ago, drdrb said:

after patching you have to register the IDM manually.

Using what?, i tried as suggested in the text in the patcher, failed...

If i have to use another patcher to reg it, whats the point of having half a patch?

15 minutes ago, stylemessiah2 said:

Using what?, i tried as suggested in the text in the patcher, failed...

If i have to use another patcher to reg it, whats the point of having half a patch?

I've made another one variant of the latest patch by Hidden 2000 using AT4RE patcher this time. But right now Pawel97 version seems for me most useful. So, I've made the most wonted "all in one" with Pawel97 model and I threw away the Hidden's project. The original Pawel's patch shared here wasn't created well related to the custom personal registration. There was description with manual registration instead of auto. So I changed this in revert to be auto instead of manual. So much strange recommend! So @WindowsAddict may have a little look to check and compare, I hope he may share this edited version if he like this fix. Made with options: auto find the program by path in registry, auto detect running program (default by patcher), auto custom registration, and stop patch with fail if something is wrong.

VirusTotal Scan Detection (Patch)
VirusTotal Scan Detection (Patched File)

Site: www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11547671/IDM637b10.zip.html

WindowsAddict
1 hour ago, BTJB said:

I've made another one variant of the latest patch by Hidden 2000 using AT4RE patcher this time. But right now Pawel97 version seems for me most useful. So, I've made the most wonted "all in one" with Pawel97 model and I threw away the Hidden's project. The original Pawel's patch shared here wasn't created well related to the custom personal registration. There was description with manual registration instead of auto. So I changed this in revert to be auto instead of manual. So much strange recommend! So @WindowsAddict may have a little look to check and compare, I hope he may share this edited version if he like this fix. Made with options: auto find the program by path in registry, auto detect running program (default by patcher), auto custom registration, and stop patch with fail if something is wrong.

VirusTotal Scan Detection

Site: www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11545770/IDM637b10.zip.html

Thanks for working on it, I just tried it and it seems to working just fine so far. 

I would request you to please make a reserved post about it in this thread and also please update it in the future if you want to work on it, that way it's easy for all of us to find one stop solution (with authentic links direct from the authors) and easy to me to maintain it in long term without having to consonantly check it every new thread which gets created with every IDM update.

stylemessiah2
3 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Thanks for working on it, I just tried it and it seems to working just fine so far. 

I would request you to please make a reserved post about it in this thread and also please update it in the future if you want to work on it, that way it's easy for all of us to find one stop solution (with authentic links direct from the authors) and easy to me to maintain it in long term without having to consonantly check it every new thread which gets created with every IDM update.

I also just installed it, so good so far on retail install

donkey-girl
54 minutes ago, stylemessiah2 said:

btw the latest Ali.Dbg patch (17.4) just failed...clean install retail

jubvXmI.jpg

Use trial here so far ok

Private Patch still rockin for retail and trial.  :)

https://i.postimg.cc/FFx5xhyv/Untitled.png

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

Link?

8 hours ago, Ali.Dbg said:

last version is 17.4

First Reinstall IDM (Retail Setup OR Trial Setup)

Open Crack and Apply Crack

N-Joy

Yes i have download 17.4. but i need to understand if i need to uninstall previous version or not. I can install neweset version over ?

9 hours ago, -=[4lfre1re]=- said:

@Ali.Dbg Patch v17.4

Pass: 1234

-Testing and working 100% without problem...

Site: https://anonfile.com

Sharecode: /f7Pb61seo2/IDM-6-3x-Crack-v17-4_zip

Site: https://www.mirrored.to

Sharecode: /files/0CVKYOEJ/IDM-6-3x-Crack-v17-4.zip_links/f7Pb61seo2/IDM-6-3x-Crack-v17-4_zip

Regards... 😉

Really useful.. no nag so far. ;)

1 hour ago, DjDiabolik said:

Yes i have download 17.4. but i need to understand if i need to uninstall previous version or not. I can install neweset version over ?

Uninstall older version using Total Uninstall or Revo uninstaller & then run the latest setup.
This way u won't run into any registration issues ;) or issues related to non-properly updated modules.

Supremo Phantom

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

2 hours ago, RobrPatty said:

Link?

This is the one my friend Cerberus is talking about:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11548117/IDM_6.37_Build10_Patch_Disk2019.7z.html

all credits to original creator, I am simply sharing here as requested.

not tested.

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Ahm. why is it called Private Patch?

IDM Support
11 minutes ago, ZackMark29 said:

Ahm. why is it called Private Patch?

because it was created for private use of AIOWARES, not intended to be shared with others

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Tested and working. :)

4 hours ago, JimmySvert said:

Uninstall older version using Total Uninstall or Revo uninstaller & then run the latest setup.
This way u won't run into any registration issues ;) or issues related to non-properly updated modules.

Thanks for tricks.... the only nuisance it's need to uninstall,Reboot windows.... reinstall and patch. I don't know if it's the same i uninstall and reinstall whitout reboot (because when you uninstall it's say you need to reboot for reobtain the networks works).

On 4/17/2020 at 3:27 AM, Ali.Dbg said:

Everything is Crackable

The IDM company has recently hated crack

It doesn't matter, we update it

Are you sure about that everything is crackable? How about you try to crack "Primo Ramdisk server edition" and "TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5"? Nobody out there can crack these 2 software...😁 Since you are so confident, prove it to everyone.

2 hours ago, PC User said:

Are you sure about that everything is crackable? How about you try to crack "Primo Ramdisk server edition" and "TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5"? Nobody out there can crack these 2 software...😁 Since you are so confident, prove it to everyone.

Spoiler

link removed.

Here, try Primo Ramdisk server edition & let me know.

Thanks

Archived