Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10

Karamjit

Hi everyone, [emoji4] 

Currently we are facing quite an issue to find a working and latest activator and links because there is no dedicated post containing all this info, and all the links are scattered over various posts, someone decides to contain all the info but with new release of IDM, a new thread gets created and someone have to post those links again, in this process, we are losing to keep track of various development and consistency. 

I have created a dedicated thread for IDM fixes, 

I request all the persons ( [mention=90265]The Hidden 2000[/mention] [mention=85488]Ali.Dbg[/mention]  [mention=108631]Actver[/mention] [mention=36845]sledge101[/mention]  [mention=115099]yaschir[/mention]  [mention=55557]Dukun Cabul[/mention]  and more) who are providing us tools, to make a post in this thread and post all the future updates in that specific post, so it's easy for us to link it in OP and find the latest version, you can also move your previous post to in this thread by requesting it with report button (I guess).

Thanks.

About time it was all in one place lol its been madness looking for latest tools from each author

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Replies 531
  • Views 109k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donkey-girl

Heads up for this, this thread was confusing and almost imposiple to find a IDM fix there really works. I am still on 6.36 and it works as I need.

1 hour ago, seagate said:

Request to Ali.Dbg, The Hidden 2000, yaschir, Actver and others.

Please allow us in your patches to be able to personally choose the registration name to write in IDM. B)

Ali.Dbg, The Hidden 2000, yaschir, Actver won the battle with this version with IDM developers. :D :boxing:

I guess in a few days there will be a new version of the program and the battle will be in maybe another 17 pages? :innocent:

Ali.Dbg, The Hidden 2000, yaschir, Actver - I respect you, you have spent many hours of your personal time not for yourself but for everyone. And I, as one of all, thank you for the hard work you put into working patch / crack. :towel:

KMHEMiu.jpg

ilcorsaro73

hello guys don't waste time, I have tested in a virtual machine with windows 10 x64 build 1909 all the patches in this topic (each time installing by uninstalling idm and cleaning immediately after the registry) and the only ones that really work are either the exe cracked or no update patches like those of yaschir

Do not forget the tool done by @sledge101. Works great here (win10 x64) !

Mirror (just the fix) :

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/1J39J5XN/IDM_ToolBox_2020_r31_Rewired.7z_

Password :-- 2020101

(You can register in your name)

Note:- Readme txt first

Now the Fix is version 3.1 - Correction done !

5 hours ago, ChibiDom said:

Hello @Actver, thanks for you great work, I know is very hard to find a new solution... 

But Is possible to have only the dll to put itself please ?

It may be just a coincidence that it does not work, it probably does not work, it is therefore necessary to operate the activator. If IDM does not work when your system is updated, it is therefore necessary to run and apply the activator again.

zanderthunder
9 minutes ago, Abacaxi said:

Do not forget the tool done by @sledge101. Works great here (win10 x64) !

Mirror (just the fix) :

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/YVDK17FG/IDMtool3.rar_links

Note:- Readme txt first

There was a new version available, v3.1.

3 hours ago, sledge101 said:

@Windows Addict.  This is great. Here's my updated tool v3.1 as of 20/04/2020

So, what’s NEW in the Toolbox v3.1?

-  Updated additional CLSID in registry cleaner.
-  Removed beta release link and Updated official retail + update links of IDM release in
  Downloader Box.
-  Renamed Trial Release to Unlimited Trial in the tool section to avoid confusion.
-  Updated Patch function in the tool section for compatibility version 6.36 - 6.37.10 builds ( So far this is only tested).  Did test 6.35 seems to partially work.

- Still retains my favorite firewall block method.

Download Link:

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/0ZZUU8BK/IDM_ToolBox_2020_r31_Rewired.7z_links

Pass: 

Video Test using the patch method support for build 6.36 till 6.37.10.

Note:

1. Firewall Block Method is not included as it will always work with 3 CIDR since 2015. Never changes.

2. Installer is not affected if you are using 6.37.10.1, 6.37.10.2, 6.37.10.3 , and so forth. Doesnt matter.

4 hours ago, seagate said:

Request to Ali.Dbg, The Hidden 2000, yaschir, Actver and others.

Please allow us in your patches to be able to personally choose the registration name to write in IDM. B)

Ali.Dbg, The Hidden 2000, yaschir, Actver won the battle with this version with IDM developers. :D :boxing:

I guess in a few days there will be a new version of the program and the battle will be in maybe another 17 pages? :innocent:

Ali.Dbg, The Hidden 2000, yaschir, Actver - I respect you, you have spent many hours of your personal time not for yourself but for everyone. And I, as one of all, thank you for the hard work you put into working patch / crack. :towel:

I thought about this, but; my patchers are already initially running with some delay because it runs idm reg-cleaner, and so I removed this project as adding user information will take you a little more time. Thx for your suggestion.

7 hours ago, Supremo Phantom said:

Found the latest official release for IDM_Tweak_Assistant:

IDM_Tweak_Assistant_v20.4.20.0_Final_by_Bambang

Official Download Link from original upload source, all credits to original uploader and creator:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11516984/IDM_Tweak_Assistant_v20.4.20.0_Final_by_Bambang.rar.html

RAR Password: Bambang | Tool execution/action run-time password: www.techtobo.com

HASH VERIFICATION:
.EXE FILE SHA-1 VALUE: DC601A9BB5936C5839D3F2684051133DA4394BEC
.RAR FILE SHA-1 VALUE: 90759C32F7290295252B5C6A8695EF21CA5650E7

not tested personally yet, but sharing the latest version based on the positive feedback from my friend, shwescorpion.

Full of Trojan,malware, virus warning... eset kicked it out

who ever that patcher is banbang... plz suggest to check this patch again.... this much warnings non of the other patches gives here....

6 hours ago, shwescorpion said:

I'm not promoting IDM_Tweak_Assistant

But the reasons why I used IDM_Tweak_Assistant 

According to Developer: Bambang

• It doesn't modify any IDM or system file, nothing,
  • By keeping IDM files intact it doesn't change the Digital Signature or any other IDM file hashes
  • In result, you will never get IDM source file damaged or any virus activity caused to IDM
  • IDM Tweak Assistant doesn't harm/affect any source files
  • You don't need to use IDM Tweak Assistant tool each time you update your IDM

ok, than how does it make IDM reg ?

6 hours ago, shwescorpion said:

I'm not promoting IDM_Tweak_Assistant

But the reasons why I used IDM_Tweak_Assistant 

According to Developer: Bambang

If your r unable to get from www.upload.ee

get it from

*CONTENT REMOVED*

A really hot topic!

My option to activate IDM v.6.37 b.10 isto use IDM_Tweak_Assistant_v20.4.1.0_Final_by_Bambang

It is registered with my name and stays intact for several hours.

Spoiler

20209d8c4dce-4b5a-4db6-b8e6-fc64805cf19b

2 minutes ago, jollydan said:

A really hot topic!

My option to activate IDM v.6.37 b.10 isto use IDM_Tweak_Assistant_v20.4.1.0_Final_by_Bambang

It is registered with my name and stays intact for several hours.

Reveal hidden contents

20209d8c4dce-4b5a-4db6-b8e6-fc64805cf19b

Trojan malware patch it is..

better use this... reg with ur name

or screw all these names... just keep using trial reset...every 30 days.... ;)

6 hours ago, Fred two said:

detected a trojan ... of the friends of this group I trust, but of patches from third parties, where to download you must be registered and put a like to see the address where to download, I prefer to do without

17 minutes ago, truemate said:

who ever that patcher is banbang... plz suggest to check this patch again.... this much warnings non of the other patches gives here....

ok, than how does it make IDM reg ?

10 minutes ago, truemate said:

Trojan malware patch it is..

better use this... reg with ur name

or screw all these names... just keep using trial reset...every 30 days.... ;)

Exactly dear friends 👍

Better to use yaschir or Ali.Dbg patches. For example @yaschir patch works perfect, it is the best at the moment :) 

Those Virus Toolbox of techbobo or "Bang Bang Bang" like Revo Toolbox, IDM Tweak, Kaspersky Toolbox, all of that cr@p and sh1t are from that stupid forum TechBobo of that idiot named IamBidyuT (as known as TechBobo). The same silly guy that has a "Harry Potter" profile picture and loves to paste screenshots with his ugly signature in yellow marker, like his stuff is "copyrighted" or something like that ...

So avoid that mates, use clean and trust patches :) And avoid joining/visiting that empty and nonsense forum.

zanderthunder
13 hours ago, truemate said:

@truemate, you can feedback that on this post on TechTobo forums as it was sourced externally. keep in touch with either @Supremo Phantom or @123m.m or @IamBidyuT as they are ones who are able to get that tool.

and, if you use any patches, best to pause your antivirus protection for a while before using it. some of it won't work well due to false positive cases.

On 4/19/2020 at 8:10 AM, Actver said:

Internet Download Manager Activator

Instructions:

1. Exit from IDM.

2. Start IDM Activator and activate IDM.

3. Start IDM and done, it's activated.

New Update:

Download:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: 
/files/11518435/IDM_Activator_v1.8.1_By_ActVer.zip.html

Mirror:

Site: http://s000.tinyupload.com
Sharecode: /index.php?file_id=06293146262388432763

Features & Notes:

Reveal hidden contents

General features:
- Activate idm by just adding a dll file without replacing, patching or modifying anything so the original files stay untouched.

- This activator is universal. Supports retail and trial versions with the hope it will stay fully working on future updates with all its features.

- It's safe for use, any detection is false positive because of packing.

Normal version features:
- Supports updates so you can update normally from idm as long as the dll file stays and not removed by the update installation process.

- Block home callouts of license checks including hardware identification while allowing update checks+downloading them.

NoUpdate version features:
- NoUpdate version blocks all callouts to internetdownloadmanager.com and it's related domains and IP address so you can make sure your privacy is safe. take note that updating from idm is not possible using the noupdate dll version. Also downloading anything like idm setup from their site through idm is not possible.

- dll file stays after updates installation process so there no need to add the dll again after each update unless it got deleted.

Note:
- These features may fully\semi work or may not work in future idm updates.

- Windows Updates may cause dll file not being loaded, when that happens just run the activator again and activate IDM.

aaah even this updated oldy dll patch one working well.... u done it again dude.. thanks

tested on win 7 - 64bit

more than 400 comments... 17 pages... plz keep social distance....corona....warning :ph34r:

less comments..as all updated patches now working smoothly

or else thread will be Lock down :hurt:

In my PC this activator fully working. If there is a false antivirus operation - such an antivirus needs to be thrown into the trash

1 minute ago, AlexPunk said:

In my PC this activator fully working. If there is a false antivirus operation - such an antivirus needs to be thrown into the trash

yes if it is pirated... i hate false alarm

vrdizn63478
On 4/18/2020 at 5:40 PM, yaschir said:

Dear friends, we detected the registry entries hidden by IDM in the system registry and therefore we fixed the trial period nag screen problem. Hopefully, the problems of friends who encounter such an error will be solved. Please test them.

IDMan v6.37.9 Patchers v1.2 - ysc

SiteURL : https://www.upload.ee
ShareCode : /files/11507656/new_patch_-_ysc.zip.html

Note: If you are going to repack, you need to embed the patch in the installation. Only, an IDMan.exe patched with this does not clear registry entries on the system.

Regards. :)

it works. thanks.

Even i prefer ali's patch, but i try many times it keeps showing the registration window.

• T3rM1nat0Rr3 locked this topic
  • T3rM1nat0Rr3 unlocked this topic
On 4/19/2020 at 5:39 AM, ZackMark29 said:

I already applied the patched and use the trial reset MOD by you but still asking for registration
I also uninstall and re-install idm
image.png.f040f4c11369da468e0a17ac795b1a51.png

On 4/19/2020 at 5:35 AM, ZackMark29 said:

I'm about to ask about the pop up registration  but no need to ask =D

I think you have installed the retail version of IDM, please install the trial version of IDM and try again. ;)

Regards.

Edit:  

22 minutes ago, phen0men4 said:

Do you primarily recommend trial version instead of retail?

You have Not written this in your Readme file in your latest rls  v1.2  ?

:rolleyes:

@phen0men4 This is what I wrote; valid for trial period resetters, not required for patchers. Please follow the topic and do not move the topic elsewhere.

43 minutes ago, yaschir said:

I think you have installed the retail version of IDM, please install the trial version of IDM and try again. ;)

Regards.

Do you primarily recommend trial version instead of retail?

You have Not written this in your Readme file in your latest rls  v1.2  ?

:rolleyes:

@ yaschir
sorry, now I'm on the track again, thanks :)

On 4/18/2020 at 10:43 AM, The Hidden 2000 said:

Does it work for everyone?

The link has been updated for more than ten hours,

No it didnt

just like him:

Archived