KerishDoctor Christmas/NewYear Giveaway (35 x 3-year Licenses)

khanyash

• Replies 102
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Kerish Doctor is a comprehensive tool for comprehensive maintenance and optimization of Windows systems. It has a wide range of useful functions that allow you to fix common problems with the operating environment, clean the computer of unnecessary files, as well as manage applications, services installed in the system, etc.

hello, i am delighted with your kerish system. I have been using for almost 1.5 years but now I am in a free version. it cleans all windows well and does not consume a lot of RAM. I am satisfied with it. very good.

@halimselim

Members are asked to ensure their interactions (posts, PM's, shouts and status updates) are consistent with 'normal writing' in the English language. Posts should be free from excessive emoticons or images. Users additionally should avoid posting text in full capital letters, extra large or very small text and excessive punctuation in topics or posts.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/guidelines/

Thanks for the Giveaway !
Kerish Doctor 2020 is an application which can protect your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities, monitor computer settings, prevent Windows crashes, clean system to eliminate digital trash to increase computer efficiency, clean uninstalled software leftovers and old downloads, notify release of new software, update databases, fix bugs and remove lock screen virus, etc. With such favorite features of the software, I am anxious to win this license.

StarshipSpaceX

Thanks to @khanyash for this giveaway !

I want to win a license of Kerish Doctor since

Kerish Doctor is a comprehensible and versatile software utility created to help me optimize and maintain the health of my system. Kerish Doctor   is the best comprehensive solution for real-time computer health care, digital junk cleaning, performance improvement, protection against threats and vulnerabilities, as well as full control of the system.

Offers the latest features to prevent system crashes and fix errors in the system registry in real time. The program interface consists of a classic mode, through which users can manually adjust the settings of tools and functions in the program, or from a mode working in real time - recommended by the manufacturer, which is intended for novice users.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I would like to win a license to use this wonderful system maintenance app. It offers real time protection against system failure, fix registry errors, cleaning of leftovers. In addition; there is built in smart cloud technology 

Please, count me in for a License.

I've heard positive comments on this Maintenance software.

It keeps Systems Healthy by Fixing Errors and by even Preventing them.

Kerish Doctor is in my opinion a very well done all in one tool, and I have been using it since last year, and I'm very happy with it, and I don't want to miss it on my systems - no Windows errors after use !!! would be very happy if I could get such a license.

I have been looking for a worth it replacement for CCleaner & Yamicsoft. I reckon this could be the best solutions for system maintenance. Legit license will be great.

Thanks for the giveaway and wishes luck to all Nsaner.

Count me in please as wouldbe mos tgrateful for a license as I class this as a must have program for my laptop because it simply WORKS! best of it's kind out there!!

Happy New Year!!!

I have tried Kerish Doctor in 2015 and loved it. Since then I was missing it. It finds and repairs broken links and then cleans it that no other app I have ever used, esaier than this. Just a while ago, it repaired my Window's 7 "system restore" feature which was complete cathastropy for around a year.

It is ceratinly a "must-have" software. 

Thanks and I wish you a merry christmas and happy new year to all Nsaner.

i figured i would join the others in saying this software is great and would love to get giveaway of it too...

thanks and happy holidays

dragongate888

I am using this app on Main PC with a giveaway license which will end on May 2020. I plan to give this prized license ,if i would indeed win it, to my son who is a freshman in university. The 3-year-subscription key should be able to assist him in school. Thank you for thoughtful idea. Happy New Year.

Kerish Doctor is one of the best Windows Maintenance Solution, Many thanks for the giveaway. I would love a 3yr validation of Kerish Doctor to keep my Computer 
running with ease.
Thank you Khanyash for the chance of receiving a license. 

KerishDoctor Christmas/NewYear Giveaway (35 x 3-year Licenses)

Excellent program with deeply thought-out functionality for future development and improvement! It has helped me more than once when it finded a serious problem on my PC. The alternative software  (of this direction) has long lost to it on many parameters - this: AVG TuneUp; Ashampoo WinOptimizer; Advanced SystemCare; Auslogics BoostSpeed; Glary Utilities ; & etc. Personally, I (from similar programs) only use AnVir Task Manager because of its some specific features. In my opinion, the only thing missing in the toolkit of Kerish Doctor {  by Hamburg account :-) } is to find and update drivers. Thank you for the opportunity to get an official license key. Thank you khanyash and KerishProducts for this unexpected and wonderful surprise for whole  3 (!!!)  years  rejoicing  ... With all due respect, cosmicalien. 

To be honest, I accidentally found this program, installed it and was very surprised by the rich set of tools, services, everything is very easy and simple.
I bought it officially and Chen is pleased with her work!

• KXR75 locked this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived