Create Gmail without phone number ?

Hpbaxxter

I just created one without phone number...used a second fake email instead.  I did this on computer though not on my phone.  ;)

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 11:27 PM, Hpbaxxter said:

Hello, 

I want to sign up a Gmail account without phone number verification !

is there a way to do that ?

On 12/22/2019 at 11:37 PM, Cerberus said:

I just created one without phone number...used a second fake email instead.  I did this on computer though not on my phone.  ;)

It's absolutely true, previously there were no phone number needed, but do not use fake email for confirming account. On one day happens, that You can't no more never use this email and that day is unpredictable.
Why? Google blocks You any time if You have something changed and  asks You to confirm, that it is You who wants to enter to Your account.
It happens even if You uses different computer, different phone, different location, etc. Not only if You will use different IP.
Then You mast confirm using the same second email, phone or what ever. But what will You do if You don't have any of them? You can't any way confirm that it's You, but not someone else who is interest about  Your mails.

Edited by Kalju
  • Like 3

Israeli_Eagle
23 minutes ago, Hpbaxxter said:

Hello, 

Eh?? Are you sure that you use REAL internet at all? :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Kalju said:

It's absolutely true, there is no phone number needed, but do not use fake email for confirming account. On one day happens, that You can't no more never use this email and that day is unpredictable.
Why? Google blocks You any time if You have something changed and  asks You to confirm, that it is You who wants to enter to Your account.
It happens even if You uses different computer, different phone, different location, etc. Not only if You will use different IP.
Then You mast confirm using the same second email, phone or what ever. But what will You do if You don't have any of them? You can't any way confirm that it's You, but not someone else who is interest about  Your mails.

Would also be totally stupid, because internet has no phone numbers!! :coolwink:

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

I don't care if it gets closed.  Open another one for my needs.  Use vpn with same server when connecting to google mail.  ;)

Can play the game all day long.  lol

Edited by Cerberus

16 hours ago, Hpbaxxter said:

Bonjour, 

Je souhaite créer un compte Gmail sans vérification du numéro de téléphone!

Y-a-t-il un moyen de faire ça ?

Try that

https://receive-smss.com/

And always stupid comments from Nickleyup !

Edited by berty.heim

5 hours ago, berty.heim said:
21 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Eh?? Are you sure that you use REAL internet at all? :whistle:

Would also be totally stupid, because internet has no phone numbers!! :coolwink:

after I write my email and password and click next it ask me to write a phone number !

gmail.jpg

Try that

https://receive-smss.com/

And always stupid comments from Nickleyup !

All the phone numbers are used many times .

Edited by Hpbaxxter

The old trick was to lie about your age. But that was long ago. They didn't ask for a phone number if you were a minor.

But like I said, that was long ago and I could be getting senile vRo8iWm.gif

Israeli_Eagle

I not use Gmail, because I have enough own domains. But this for example I found after a few seconds (was posted only a few days ago):

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.5a74c2e95a903882385ab13b59b66c50.jpg

So you guys are allergic to use internet?!? ;)

On 12/22/2019 at 11:27 PM, Hpbaxxter said:

Hello, 

I've been doing, tryin and testing this for hours now
and I have to admit that you are right - Google does not allow you to open an account (at least for the moment) without entering a phone number and there is no other option could be identified. For example, before was possible to use another email to verify, but now not.
So you have two options to open an account - use an existing phone number or buy a calling card for mobile (of course, if available and possible to use in your area).
Alternatively, if you have a relative or friend whose phone you can use to activate and later edit your phone data.  If You don't change phone number, all verifications will sent to this phone.
I also tested these public sms numbers but they also won't work no more.

• So in conclusion: none of the above given suggestions are working anymore.
  • Confused 1

Israeli_Eagle

And I did it right now... Without any phone number and no backup 2nd email account!! And it works simply perfect, even after 10x logins.

I simply clicked twice 'Skip' in the 1st login!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So......... Works for sure!!

You can send me now a small test mail if ya want: [email protected] :rasta:

Details:

I used Opera (private window), VPN enabled (plus line is already VPN), DNS 1.1.1.1 and my system is totally Google clean. :coolwink:

Edited by Israeli_Eagle
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

And I did it right now... Without any phone number and no backup 2nd email account!! And it works simply perfect, even after 10x logins.

I simply clicked twice 'Skip' in the 1st login!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rasta:

What first login are you talking about? How can you jump over or Skip if you don't have an account at all?

Edited by Kalju

Israeli_Eagle
19 minutes ago, Kalju said:

What first login are you talking about? How can you jump over if you don't have an account at all?

Means the 1st login after I created the account. And 'Skip' (left bottom) can be clicked with any normal mouse...

You live on a different planet?? ;)

P.S.: But might not work if you use 'mobile toys' or already Google controlled system, spyware etc. :whistle:

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

How can you log in if you can't create an account at all? The point is, you can't make your first account.
You may have already had at least one account before. Of course, if you want then to open a new one, there is no problem.
The problem is if you never have a Google Account before.
In case I misunderstand, please explain how to make the first account. That is the question.

The first account can't be opened, and I don't see any way to jump over it.
Explain, teach, how to jump over if making the first account, that's the question. Yes, previously, there was an opportunity to skip this process, now I can't find it anymore. 
Post image, how You skip inserting phonenumber. Maybe I have some problem with seeing how to skip. Maybe some Chrome extension blocks something.

Now isn't the first post author only interested in it, now I'm also interested in how to do it.

Israeli_Eagle
6 hours ago, Kalju said:

How can you log in if you can't create an account at all? The point is, you can't make your first account.
You may have already had at least one account before. Of course, if you want then to open a new one, there is no problem.
The problem is if you never have a Google Account before.
In case I misunderstand, please explain how to make the first account. That is the question.

The first account can't be opened, and I don't see any way to jump over it.
Explain, teach, how to jump over if making the first account, that's the question. Yes, previously, there was an opportunity to skip this process, now I can't find it anymore. 
Post image, how You skip inserting phonenumber. Maybe I have some problem with seeing how to skip. Maybe some Chrome extension blocks something.

Now isn't the first post author only interested in it, now I'm also interested in how to do it.

And again..... It totally for sure worked without phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because I told you already, this is a Google clean system and used a private window of Opera!
So........... Of course there was never any Chrome or other spyware installed here. :coolwink:

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

10 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

And again..... It totally for sure worked without phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because I told you already, this is a Google clean system and used a private window of Opera!
So........... Of course there was never any Chrome or other spyware installed here. :coolwink:

Do you mean you are using Chrome OS ?

what do you mean by 1st log in ? I want to create a new account, there is no 1 st log in in a new account !

Edited by Hpbaxxter

Israeli_Eagle
2 minutes ago, Hpbaxxter said:

Do you mean you are using Chrome OS ?

what do you mean by 1st log in ? I want to create a new account, there is no 1 st log in in a new account !

No Chome means... No Google browser and of course also no Chrome OS or whatever from Google.

As I said already that I use only a Google-clean system. :coolwink:

On 12/25/2019 at 7:35 AM, Israeli_Eagle said:

I simply clicked twice 'Skip' in the 1st login!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So......... Works for sure!!

You can send me now a small test mail if ya want: [email protected] :rasta:

Details:

I used Opera (private window), VPN enabled (plus line is already VPN), DNS 1.1.1.1 and my system is totally Google clean. :coolwink:

Zohan, your trick works perfectly. 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Israeli_Eagle
5 hours ago, Hpbaxxter said:

But I dont have a Chrome in my pc !

And again... I told already multiple that I NEVER use any Google stuff on my machine!!!!!!!!!!!

So...... Nothing, nada, klum!! For sure also no Chrome! :doh:

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

On 12/25/2019 at 2:26 AM, Israeli_Eagle said:

I not use Gmail, because I have enough own domains. But this for example I found after a few seconds (was posted only a few days ago):

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.5a74c2e95a903882385ab13b59b66c50.jpg

So you guys are allergic to use internet?!? ;)

It works like a charme on Opera Browser/Incognito Mode. Thanks dude!

• Thanks 1

I just checked here. I used Vivaldi. I have a few Gmail accounts that I access with Vivaldi. I didn't clear the browsing history, etc. I used the Normal mode i.e not Incognito mode.

I tried to create an account. It showed both Phone number and Recovery email as Optional.

I closed the browser tab. And tried again to create an account. This time it showed only Phone number and it was Required.

I closed the browser tab.  And connected to VPN to create an account. Now it again showed both Phone number and Recovery email as Optional.

Just tried for you and shared the info.

Edited by khanyash
  • Like 2