Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier 14.0.896

jalaffa

keatliang2005

Well, really strange. Registry looks fine now. We'll see tomorrow, but I don't know what else I can do. Anyone else with problem like this?

Cheers ;)

EDIT: I was wrong. You registry is wrong again. I'll do some researching, but I don't promise anything.

do i need library's to run the code correctly or should i disable any component like Nod32 v4, UAC, Win Difender... ok now i really going 2 sleep lol

• Replies 196
  • Views 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You shouldn't need anything. I don't know why, but AutoIt is not converting HEX value correctly on your computer. I tested this patch in VMWare with XP SP3, on my computer Win 7Ultimate 64 bit and on two laptops Win 7 Ultimate 32-bit and it works fine.

Cheers ;)

Correction :-

I am sorry, but after having adjusted Date/Time to 23.Jun.2010 Diskeeper says now it has expired.

Failed.

Can I see your key in registry?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\Licensing

Cheers ;)

-------------------------------------------------

yes !

Well, are you gonna post it, or send it via PM?

Cheers ;)

EDIT: I just installed fresh copy of XP SP3 in VMWare. Patched it. Tested, works. Advanced the date for 4 years. Still works. I don't know why you have problem jofre, but I would still like to see that reg file.

mara :

I could make it work using your patch and the .reg file posted (not sure by whom) @buggy (?) and its working now.

They are all here :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

site .............. Mediafire.com

Sharecode ........................... /?mmzjytmnkmn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WinXP Pro SP3 (x86)

Cheers

Jofre

Yeah, I know about that. I'm using it. I wanted to see your registry after just the patch, but I'll try some different method of applying it.

Cheers ;)

Yeah, I know about that. I'm using it. I wanted to see your registry after just the patch, but I'll try some different method of applying it.

Cheers ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally it`s working now just with your patch ! And because of me you had a lot of work.

I remembered having used Diskeeper a few versions before this one and then changed to Ultimate Defrag. I used same spared OS Backup I have for testing software, and there was some remaining files (like an autorun.exe, etc) belonging to an older Diskeeper version. Once they were deleted (also in Registry) all is fine now.

Sorry for the trouble given . You had a lot of patience with me....

So... Diskeeper 2010 works on my WinXP Pro SP3, works with Patch posted (done) here by @mara !

Many thanks !

All the best !

Jofre

Diskeeper Pro Premier 2010 14.0.896 ENG

Incl. Patch x32 & x64 with HyperFast by me

Not display name-Read my info!

24drl9g.png

Site:
www.rapidshare.com

Sharecodes:
/files/325063152/Diskeeper.2010.14.0.896-Freddy.rar

@ Freddyfre

Great work. Is it OK if I use your registry key for the patch? I'll give you credit for that, of course.

@ jofre

Thanks for the info. I'm glad it is OK now.

Cheers ;)

keatliang2005

You shouldn't need anything. I don't know why, but AutoIt is not converting HEX value correctly on your computer. I tested this patch in VMWare with XP SP3, on my computer Win 7Ultimate 64 bit and on two laptops Win 7 Ultimate 32-bit and it works fine.

Cheers ;)

you can output all the process on a log see why it's not converting the HEX value correctly. =.=...... something wrong with my Win 7 ??

BTW i just your patch on my x86 machine same problem occour, i just the manual warrior patch by replacing the files and apply the registry key then it works ......

keatliang2005

Diskeeper Pro Premier 2010 14.0.896 ENG

Incl. Patch x32 & x64 with HyperFast by me

Not display name-Read my info!

24drl9g.png

Site:
www.rapidshare.com

Sharecodes:
/files/325063152/Diskeeper.2010.14.0.896-Freddy.rar

after apply the manual patch from Freddyfre it work, i will monitor it see if it works after few days....

mara if can do some new tricks i would like to test it out for you.

Well, there isn't much to do. I just updated to latest AutoIt and I sow in change log they did some modifications to hex functions. I recompiled patch. I'll send it to you via PM.

Cheers ;)

keatliang2005

Well, there isn't much to do. I just updated to latest AutoIt and I sow in change log they did some modifications to hex functions. I recompiled patch. I'll send it to you via PM.

Cheers ;)

Cheers ;)

i uninstall DK, reinstall -> patch -> same problem (grey button)

if i apply the registry by my own .reg then it works like a charm.....

@Mara-

If you want me to take a peak at the autoit script with the registry hex, I will be glad to. I will need the reg files with the value. I got this hex stuff down pack. It took me a long time to figure it out. :)

For info...for those who want to register Diskeeper 2010 under your name or whatever.

Just use the following....of course, you must first use the method by Freddyfre to get a working Diskeeper 2010.

1. Use the 2009 BETAMASTER Keymaker (don’t forget to stop internet and your antivirus first).

2. “Edition” must be Diskeeper Professional Premier.

3. “Type” must be Hiperfast.

4. “License” must be Individual.

5. Click “Clear Keys”.

6. Change the “Licensee” name “VDOWN” for a preferred one (your name).

7. Click “Generate” for a new “Serial” you like.

8. Now the most important - Click “Apply” for “Edition”, “Type”, “License” and “Licensee”.

9. Click “Register” and you will have a full operational program registered in you name.

PS: Remember not to click "Patch" at all.

post-10933-126174414826_thumb.jpg

post-10933-126174449727_thumb.jpg

@ KotaXor

This is the method used by me to create "Not display name"

No need to install my RegKey, you need only my modified files "DkTabProvider.dll, Tab.dll & tab"

:D

Well, you sure that's it? Because, only file cracked for Diskeeper 2010 is Tab.dll. I don't know why Warrior provided other files in first place. DkTabProvider.dll has same MD5 hash as original from Setup and tab.dat is changed when Diskeeper service starts.

Cheers ;)

Hi ! :hi:

mara, you are right! Just tested Diskeeper 2010 using only the Tab.dll and the Register.reg files and it works.

WinXP Pro SP3 (x86)

Have a nice :xmas: day !

Jofre

Here is v1.1. Removed Warrior name from Diskeeper Window. Changed license from Individual to Volume Corporate.

Site: megaupload.com
Sharecode: /?d=N5SLNR90

Happy Christmas to everybody.

Cheers ;)

As I said a few days ago, I searched and found only network file x64 and used those Miticoo x32, with keymaker BetaMaster I created the RegKey.

Do not tell you the number of downloads and tests before finding the files that worked.

I do not know why but I always found in all 3 file download, if I remember well keymaker changed the 3 files

Here is v1.1. Removed Warrior name from Diskeeper Window. Changed license from Individual to Volume Corporate.

Site: megaupload.com

Sharecode: /?d=N5SLNR90

Happy Christmas to everybody.

Cheers ;)

Tested XP Pro SP3 x32 not work

This for x32 or x64?

2ai0qqe.png

mara:

Tested on WinXp Pro SP3 (x86) with y /Patch v.1.1 ---»» Failed.

Also :- When opening Diskeeper after having applied Patch , the line where we can see --» Volume / Status / File System / Size / Free Space / IntelliWrite / Automatic Defragmentation / IFaast / Boot time Defragmentation / Hyperfast, these last three functions disappeared ( IFaast, Boot Time defragmentation and Hyperfast ).

Archived