BurnAware Professional 12.2

ADN

No difference in bytes , between the version 12.2, I used or your version.............!

Will try anyway , just a moment.........

Just tried , same problem, the burnimage-rightclick ( on the ISO) , keeps giving error 543 (" no cd-drive detected ") :(

I give up , will wait for next solid update , this is a problem I never met before with this software !

• Replies 43
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

No difference in bytes , between the version 12.2, I used or your version.............!

Will try anyway , just a moment.........

The download links are for the first (original) installer released yesterday, the ones that work with the fix and the same ones you have. :)

If you get this download now from the site , its much bigger in bytes then the one we used..............!

Tried this one ( latest !) 12.2 also , problem remains , but...............fix still works !!    :rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

If you get this download now from the site , its much bigger in bytes then the one we used..............!

Tried this one ( latest !) 12.2 also , problem remains , but...............fix still works !!    :rolleyes:

Not really, read my previous post and you will see the problem with this silent update. For now only the original installers (which I have posted previously) work 100% with the fix. As for your issue with the context menu, only if someone else with the same problem reports it to the dev, it will be fixed in a new version.

Well , searching for a solution , program works with the fix , only in the contextmenu ( burnimage on ISO) , this stubborn error 453 still present !  ( not in 12.1 !)

btw; have the same right-click error on 3 PCs ………..( all back to version 12.1 and ok again !)

Will wait for next update , or working solution...................:rolleyes:

mastershake

all is working perfect here. tested with the new fix on 4 different systems all with different brands and types of burners (even an asus usb 2.0 drive) all drives detected no issue with data disc or iso etc. i ALWAYS fully uninstall it and delete the folder before installing new version i have had odd issues like this when updating from an older one without uninstalling and fully deleting the folder. ever since i started doing that i have not had issues at all except when they fix the installer due to the patch.

10 hours ago, CrAKeN said:

Are you guys sure is because the fix? Probably can be a bug in this version on some systems, you should try the program if possible, without any fix (trial mode) and see if the bug still there.

Using the original installer (MD5: 1e439a9454ac31c8d61534dc9073407e) in here all works fine. My virtual and physical DVD burners are detected correctly and the right click menu also works:

Reveal hidden contents

10 hours ago, CrAKeN said:

Are you guys sure is because the fix? Probably can be a bug in this version on some systems, you should try the program if possible, without any fix (trial mode) and see if the bug still there.

Using the original installer (MD5: 1e439a9454ac31c8d61534dc9073407e) in here all works fine. My virtual and physical DVD burners are detected correctly and the right click menu also works:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, that's correct.

If I run 12.2 in trial mode, I don't get the following error when selecting Data Disc (and probably any other disc type):

"BurnAware Unable to detect recorders (Error 453)."

47 minutes ago, Stig said:

Yes, that's correct.

If I run 12.2 in trial mode, I don't get the following error when selecting Data Disc (and probably any other disc type):

Use the installers i posted in here and you won't have that problem with the fix:

This version has some real problems !

Most people dont know , coz they dont use the Image Burn in there contextmenu.........

Its working 100% in the 12.1-version , in this latest it does not , after clean installing still no contextmenu ( "no cd-drive detected " ) . Even with/without the Radixx-medicin , the same error............( this means; this version has a bug , while previous works fine !!! )

Im sure a new update will arrive soon !    :whistle:

Edited by Pete 12

19 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

This version has some real problems !

Most people dont know , coz they dont use the Image Burn in there contextmenu.........

Its working 100% in the 12.1-version , in this latest it does not , after clean installing still no contextmenu ( "no cd-drive detected " ) . Even with/without the Radixx-medicin , the same error............( this means; this version has a bug , while previous works fine !!! )

Im sure a new update will arrive soon !    :whistle:

What exactly do you mean Pete "Most people don't know, coz they don't use the Image Burn in there context menu." When installing does BurnAware ask you to make an entry in the context menu? If so, let me see how to make a entry in the contextmenu.

" let me see how to make a entry in the contextmenu. "

When right-click on ISO-file , you can choose the program you want to use to open the IS0 with.

Im now , after hard lessons of version 12.2 ( did not recognize the cd/dvd-burners in contextmenu), on the previous again .

When you get the option to choose your program for opening the ISO-file , you can scroll to the program ( BurnAware) , and point to the file " BurnImage" .

In my 12.1 , BurnAware opens immediately , ready to burn the ISO on cd/dvd.

The "open with"-option now contains " Burn Image" also ! Next time you right-click on an ISO , you can choose directly for BurnAware , to open ( burn) the ISO !!

I have several options ; PowerISO, Burn Image, Nero 2019, they are all in this contextmenu for ISO-files.........

Plexxor , if you need more info , let me know ( though Im almost very sure its a bug in this version, coz my 12.1 works 100% perfectly !)

Thank you Pete for the info, I made a registry entry myself and this works okay, but I tried to make a portable program on another SSD drive in the same way but it didn't work. 

Take a look at this Pete.

Site: https://www29.zippyshare.com
Sharecode: /v/0NhwLWTn/file.html

Nice , but its not what I mean , have a look at these two pictures ;

1 . rightclick on ISO-file

2 . choosen for "Burn Image" , for opening/burning this ISO on cd/dvd

This is how it looks with version 12.1 ( 12, etc. previous )

I just cant get this with latest 12.2 !

All functions in this version are ok , EXCEPT this rightclick-option...….

Yes, you can get "Burn Image" in your rightclick , but it wont open the file , by; "error, can not detect the cd/dvd burner"...……..

This happens with/without any medicin , try-modus , so it must be a bug , definitly !

Try this yourself , you will see/understand what I mean ………….:rolleyes:

rightclick open with.jpg

Choosen for Burn Image.jpg

12 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Nice , but its not what I mean , have a look at these two pictures ;

1 . rightclick on ISO-file

2 . choosen for "Burn Image" , for opening/burning this ISO on cd/dvd

This is how it looks with version 12.1 ( 12, etc. previous )

I just cant get this with latest 12.2 !

All functions in this version are ok , EXCEPT this rightclick-option...….

Yes, you can get "Burn Image" in your rightclick , but it wont open the file , by; "error, can not detect the cd/dvd burner"...……..

This happens with/without any medicin , try-modus , so it must be a bug , definitly !

Try this yourself , you will see/understand what I mean ………….:rolleyes:

rightclick open with.jpg

Choosen for Burn Image.jpg

Aha this is what you meant Pete, oké did the same with the result that the first time I got the "error" that no burners could be found, sounds strange but after one more try it worked flawlessly for me.

See the video.

Greetz

Site: https://www89.zippyshare.com   
Sharecode[?]: /v/XIi9BkGZ/file.html

• 3 weeks later...

Burnaware Professional 12.2 Repack : (Fixed)

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/1TXKK2PJ/BurnAware_12.2_Professional___Repack.rar_links

Archived