BurnAware Professional 12.2

ADN

BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies. The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs). Apart from this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE/BIN image files supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and even extract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CDs. A simple and intuitive interface of the program will make even novices feel comfortable with the program features.

Download

• Replies 43
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest fix v.1.5, done by RadiXX11  with date 13.Mar.2019, does not work on this new version 12.2 of Burnaware Pro .

Just tested all latest medicins , not one did cure this version !

We need new medicin , to make it work................:whistle:

Tested the Radixx11-medicin ; works fine .........!!

Many BIG thanks to Master Radixx11 !    :thumbsup:

BurnAware Professional 12.2 Repack & Portable (9.28 MB) (Build from 04/04/2019)

Repack features:

- Preactivated

- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish

- Portable included

Download:

/////////////////

Site: https://cloud.mail.ru
Sharecode: /public/4Ug4/3QDugzjBD

3 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Tested the Radixx11-medicin ; works fine .........!!

Many BIG thanks to Master Radixx11 !    :thumbsup:

So why not thank the poster?

BurnAware Professional 12.2 (Repack & Portable) by elchupacabra
Features of BurnAware Professional repack:
   1. Combined installation in one distribution package or unpacking a portable (Portableapps format) version
   2. Does not require registration (patch RadiXX11)
   3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)
   4. Optional association of the program with ISO files.
   5. Picks up the burnaware.ini settings file, if it is located next to the installer.

Site: https://anonfile.com
Sharecode: /81yeI3Y1m6/burnaware_profession_zip

Warning! Again silent update.

IMPORTANT
This fix (1.6) has been tested with the following installers, available at the time of this release:

Name: burnaware_premium_12.2.exe
Date/Time: 2019-04-04 09:25 a.m.
MD5: 981a63b53d9dc8da989eb39bdb5c61f7

Name: burnaware_pro_12.2.exe
Date/Time: 2019-04-04 09:25 a.m.
MD5: 1e439a9454ac31c8d61534dc9073407e

Any other installer with the same version, but different date/time or hash, should be considered as a silent update that may or may not work with this release, since the only purpose of these updates is to introduce changes to avoid any new crack. Updates for this fix will be created only for new versions of the program.

I get the error: "Unable to detect recorders (Error 453)" when I try to test a Data Disc with version 12.2 of BurnAware.

Nero Lite is working fine.

Edit: I just tried 12.1 and it is working fine. 😃

" So why not thank the poster? "..................I already did ...............:hi:

24 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" So why not thank the poster? "..................I already did ...............:hi:

Pete, is 12,2 all working good for you? :sadbye:

Well , just busy testing ALL functions , in the past some of them did not work .............

Will let you know very soon ! :rolleyes:

You are right, Stig..........:(

Ok , tested severe ! NOT GOOD !!

All functions work inside the program , but the right-click does not function ; error 453 !

Removed/re-installed ; same problem ............reverted to version 12.1 :(

12.1 ; no problem at all............

btw; will report to Master Radixx11.........

5 hours ago, Stig said:

I get the error: "Unable to detect recorders (Error 453)" when I try to test a Data Disc with version 12.2 of BurnAware.

Nero Lite is working fine.

Edit: I just tried 12.1 and it is working fine. 😃

3 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Well , just busy testing ALL functions , in the past some of them did not work .............

Will let you know very soon ! :rolleyes:

You are right, Stig..........:(

Ok , tested severe ! NOT GOOD !!

All functions work inside the program , but the right-click does not function ; error 453 !

Removed/re-installed ; same problem ............reverted to version 12.1 :(

12.1 ; no problem at all............

btw; will report to Master Radixx11.........

Are you guys sure is because the fix? Probably can be a bug in this version on some systems, you should try the program if possible, without any fix (trial mode) and see if the bug still there.

Using the original installer (MD5: 1e439a9454ac31c8d61534dc9073407e) in here all works fine. My virtual and physical DVD burners are detected correctly and the right click menu also works:

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.png

" see if the bug still there "...............ok , so this means the bug is in the medicin ( " the original installer in here all works fine" )

Went back to 12.1 , works very good, and have to wait for better medicin..............:cheers:

15 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" see if the bug still there "...............ok , so this means the bug is in the medicin ( " the original installer in here all works fine" )

Went back to 12.1 , works very good, and have to wait for better medicin..............:cheers:

Have you tried without the fix and the bug is gone? If there was an error in the fix, I think everyone who uses it would have already complained about the same issue.

No fix = no activation........??

no fix means trial......right ? ( how to solve ??)

5 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

No fix = no activation........??

no fix means trial......right ? ( how to solve ??)

Men, is just to test if the bug of the right-click you have, still present without using any fix. In that way you can know if the bug is because the fix or is in the program.

" I think everyone who uses it would have already complained about the same issue. " ................already two people , at least, who are facing this problem ( Stig , me......)

This version has some real problems !

Most people dont know , coz they dont use the Image Burn in there contextmenu.........

Its working 100% in the 12.1-version , in this latest it does not , after clean installing still no contextmenu ( "no cd-drive detected " ) . Even with/without the Radixx-medicin , the same error............

Im sure a new update will arrive soon !

12 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" I think everyone who uses it would have already complained about the same issue. " ................already two people , at least, who are facing this problem ( Stig , me......)

So? They are completly different bugs. It doesn't mean that is because you use a fix, it could be the program. Plus, 2 people aren't the whole group. When you have tried the program without any fix to test if the bug still there, let me know. Meanwhile, at least for me, the program works fine with this fix. :)

Both copies of BurnAware 12.2 install en portable by Portable AppZ & Repack KpoJIuK working 100% tested.

Program tested , installed over previous, still error;543 , when using contextmenu ( burnimage) on ISO...........

This happens with- and without Radixx-medicin ............

However, prog works fine when searching , inside the program , for the ISO !

Just now, Pete 12 said:

Program tested , installed over previous, still error;543 , when using contextmenu ( burnimage) on ISO...........

This happens with- and without Radixx-medicin ............

However, prog works fine when searching , inside the program , for the ISO !

Thanks for trying. That means the bug is IN THE PROGRAM, not the fix. Then you will have to wait for a new version of the program that solves the bug in your system.

Think its the best option , coz Im not the only one with this " error 453 " , while version 12.1 works excellent............:rolleyes:

Btw, the developer has released a silent update with some new anti-crack meassure implemented yesterday, after RadiXX11's crack was released. This silent update will refuse to detect DVD burners if you use the fix.

@Stig I think you're using the silent update and that's why the bug.

The original installer doesn't have this issue. If anybody is interested, you can download the original installer from here:

Premium: 

Site: https://multifilemirror.com
Sharecode: /igpyf5fng8ni

Pro:

Site: https://multifilemirror.com
Sharecode: /qrehpj56nlk0

Archived