Whats your Bandwidth?

Guest MPAA_agent

Whats the download speed of your internet connection??(go 4 the closest match)  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the download speed of your internet connection??(go 4 the closest match)

• 56Kbps
    • 64Kbps
    • 128Kbps
    • 256Kbps
    • 384Kbps
    • 512Kbps
    • 1Mbps
    • 1.5Mbps
    • 2Mbps
    • 3Mbps
    • 4Mbps
    • 5Mbps
    • 8Mbps
    • >8Mbps

SacredCultivator

I currently use, Champion BroadBand at 4Mbps

Never knew Adelphia did a 100Mbps.. Thought their highest was 4...

• Replies 43
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, whats with all the slow connections? i have 24Mbit down and 10mbit up. thats about 3mb/s down and 1,5 up.. but most of my friends have 100/100mbit.. hahaha, swedens broadband service is so much more developed than other countries. :)

wow, whats with all the slow connections? i have 24Mbit down and 10mbit up. thats about 3mb/s down and 1,5 up.. but most of my friends have 100/100mbit.. hahaha, swedens broadband service is so much more developed than other countries. :lol:

Verizon FIOS will rectify that, at a price nobody can afford. :)

30 Mbps/5 Mbps: $179.95 - $199.95

• 3 months later...
Guest alex626av

i kno im late but i have sbc now at&t and it rocks it only goes off when i use telnet commands but that is my only problem.My downspeed is 3mb and up speed 800k

• 8 months later...

- Download speed : 2834 kbit/s or 354 kbyte/s

- Upload speed : 318 kbit/s or 40 kbyte/s

Sat Feb 17 2007 at 21:30:12 UTC+0100

Bolt_Gundam510

what are yall complaning about your speeds not being enough. i can't even get broadband in my area. oh i can threw Comcast Cable. but they are to high though. i am just waiting for AT&T to expand out into my area then i'll get broadband. but i am stuck with just a 56kb modem right now. they keep saying that they are working the best that they can. but after 5 years i can lay at least 50 or so miles of phone line and i don't know how to put it up at that. it shows you that even AT&T is slow like Bell south is. ;) :D :rant: :rant:

Bolt_Gundam510
Just switched to 2Mbps ;)

GERRRRRRRR. i hate you Zeus :chair: :D :rofl: :rant:

i am just whishing AT&T would come into my area with broad band that's all. i aint mad at you Zeus. :rant:

You need not be that unhappy.

Unfortunately I have a bandwidth limit every month of 2.5 Gb that is both upload and download ;)

Connection Type: Cable

Technology: Sitecom wireless router

Download Speed: 2500Kbps(max.)

Upload Speed:250Kbps(max.)

Costs: 60 Euro per month (incl. Phone costs)

Service Provider: Chello (UPC)

Actual Performance: Good enough for me, hell you couldn't get any better here in my country. :)

Yeah i got comcrap. It jumps from 4mb (on good days) to 2mb (most of the time). The funny things is if i call and complain to them my connection runs a steady 4mb for a few days then slowly declines.

56k nothing else available for now, i harass all ISP every 3 month. Im thinking of launching a satellite now.

Archived