EAZ-FIX v9.0

Mo Husen

Hello.

Isn't Ayrecovery which is developing the technology ? :fear:

I'm lost...

++

Yes, would someone get the real deal on who's the original and who's a clone?

• Replies 45
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello.

Isn't Ayrecovery which is developing the technology ? :fear:

I'm lost...

++

Yes, would someone get the real deal on who's the original and who's a clone?

I am currently using AyRecovery on Win7x64. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that every time I update the baseline, AyRecover doesn't finish (only 99%) and it is frozen. I have to reboot and reinstall the program. Now, when I want to update the baseline, I uninstall, then reinstall. Any one has this problem? Also, I use SSD and no need to defrag ever again.

It's probably an incompatibility issue - I don't believe that it officially supports Win7x64 (I'm not too sure about SSDs either!)...  As soon as Tony Blair comes up with a working patch,.I suggest trying the latest release of EAZ-FIX v9 (Build 2694449166).

Latest release.

EAZ-FIX Professional v9.0.0 Build 2694449166

The patch is ready for testing  :dance2:

http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode:    /file/rbzzhtmejmt/EAZ v9.0.0 Build 2694449166_patch.zip

Enjoy!

thank you, I am reading eaz-fix website now and it seems that the software does not support windows 7. It only supports up to vista.

I am currently using AyRecovery on Win7x64. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that every time I update the baseline, AyRecover doesn't finish (only 99%) and it is frozen. I have to reboot and reinstall the program. Now, when I want to update the baseline, I uninstall, then reinstall. Any one has this problem? Also, I use SSD and no need to defrag ever again.

It's probably an incompatibility issue - I don't believe that it officially supports Win7x64 (I'm not too sure about SSDs either!)...  As soon as Tony Blair comes up with a working patch,.I suggest trying the latest release of EAZ-FIX v9 (Build 2694449166).

Latest release.

Enjoy!

It's probably an incompatibility issue - I don't believe that it officially supports Win7x64 (I'm not too sure about SSDs either!)... As soon as Tony Blair comes up with a working patch,.I suggest trying the latest release of EAZ-FIX v9 (Build 2694449166).

Latest release.

The patch is ready for testing :dance2:

Sharecode: /file/rbzzhtmejmt/EAZ v9.0.0 Build 2694449166_patch.zip

Enjoy!

Much thanks TB, I'll test it out this weekend and report back next week. :)

Latest release.

Enjoy!

like always tony Blair makes us happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx tony

ok , since i am using eaz fix for some years and now switch to rollback rx lets put things in order :rolleyes:

1) Ayrecovery is the mama of this tech.

2) eaz fix + horizondatasys (rollback rx maker) are ONLY resellers

3) running any defrag on eaz fix/rollback rx partition (c:\ = os) will lead to (finally) to Disaster.

4) rollback rx move the "drive image" and sell it as a "new" product name "drive cloner" (greedy fookers :angry: )

5) tony patch for new eaz fix works ! 10x alot tony for the great work ;)

cheers

ok , since i am using eaz fix for some years and now switch to rollback rx lets put things in order :rolleyes:

3) running any defrag on eaz fix/rollback rx partition (c:\ = os) will lead to (finally) to Disaster.

4) rollback rx move the "drive image" and sell it as a "new" product name "drive cloner" (greedy fookers :angry: )

cheers

I have yet to try the new version of EAZ. I am currently using Ayrecover. It would be odd for a feature rich product like Ayrecovery to be a clone. It just doesn't make since. I love mama.

cheers

I have yet to try the new version of EAZ. I am currently using Ayrecover. It would be odd for a feature rich product like Ayrecovery to be a clone. It just doesn't make since. I love mama.

i forget to add to my post , all eaz fix 9 "new"build are not important and made for individual who got problem / conflict , also its used to blacklist patches .u can see that the update are not taken seriously by try install older v9 build and try at the install process "check for update " and u will see it wont find any , tell u , you are using latest version :)

• 4 months later...

hi ! I'm new in this forum, lots of good info. and thanks in advance but I was trying to download eaz-fix but in mediafire is asking me for a password because it said that the file is password protected, can somebody help me with this.

thanks in advance

Sl@pSh0ck™

hi ! I'm new in this forum, lots of good info. and thanks in advance but I was trying to download eaz-fix but in mediafire is asking me for a password because it said that the file is password protected, can somebody help me with this.

thanks in advance

try "nsaneforums" w/o the quotes.

I hope we will get the patch for eaz-fix v.9.1 which does support windows7 64 bit, because I read that 9.0 does not support it, is this true?

thanks

I hope we will get the patch for eaz-fix v.9.1 which does support windows7 64 bit, because I read that 9.0 does not support it, is this true?

thanks

there is a patch (10x to tony :D) for version 9.1 already check coder corner ;) ...oww yes its for rollback RX with is same same :D , just another greedy buster collect the money$$$ ;)

http://www.nsaneforums.com/forum/78-coders-corner

cheers

thanks Demoneye I'll check it out, all you guys are superb, again thanks for everything

wow alot of good things to read and learn

• 11 months later...

thanks

there is a patch (10x to tony :D) for version 9.1 already check coder corner ;) ...oww yes its for rollback RX with is same same :D , just another greedy buster collect the money$$$ ;)

http://www.nsaneforums.com/forum/78-coders-corner

cheers

So are you saying we can download the EAZ fix and apply the patch from tony blair and it should work?

Would you recommend EAZ or rollback? I am learning that Rollback rx is splitting programs out and selling them seperately. Also what about the fix posted earlier on this it is for version 9.0 but the website for EAZ FIX has only got v9.1.0 Build 2695045131 available for trial download- can we apply the patch at the top of page to this new build. Another poster said patch is build specific - if so where can we download the original 9.0 version for which patch was made. Finally, should I go through all the trouble of finding old fixes as I also have win 7 ultimate 64 bit.....?

Thanks for clarification in advance

Is there a latest fix for this? one that works with Version: v9.1.0 Build 2695045131

thanks in advance

Is there a latest fix for this? one that works with Version: v9.1.0 Build 2695045131

thanks in advance

please visit the coders corner, the fix for EAZ-FIX Professional v9.1.0 Build 2695045131 is there :)

public/style_images/clean/snapback.pngAlpha1BAD, on 11 March 2011 - 03:16 AM, said:

thanks in advance

please visit the coders corner, the fix for EAZ-FIX Professional v9.1.0 Build 2695045131 is there :)

@TB thanks for reply I was aware of your suggestion :P however my mistake I meant build: 2695569420

can't find the Build 2695045131 anywhere presently

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this isn't a daft question but are there any advantages in using this rather than my long time savior Acronis True Image? Tia...

btw...I already understand how fast it is... but Acronis isn't too bad for me because my boot drive and the drive I keep my ATI images on are both SSDs. Image recovery takes well under 5 minutes. That's recovering the image stored on an Ocz Apex to my 2 x Vertex 2 boot array.

Archived