Jump to content

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 3.6.1 [Lifetime Licenses]


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, jollydan said:

 

We can wait for their feedback after several weeks to see if those keys are blocked or not  and to convince someone that they are NOT fake keys, instead lifetime licenses!

 

😃

The key is blocked? No way. It's the genuine key. I've been using it for years for 2 computers no problem.

Edited by bluesea
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jollydan

    319

  • unless

    71

  • bluesea

    57

  • DR_ADHAM

    37

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 3.6.1 [Lifetime Licenses]             Here I started this post for open sharing of Anti-Malware Premium 3.6.1 [Lifetime Licenses]    Hom

MalwareByte Licenses Generator (THIS WILL ONLY GENERATE THE EXITED LICENSES)   you will need   1. https://pastebin.com/ 2. http://www.tutorialspoint.com/php_mysql_online.php

Hi guys   Since Malwarebytes has become stricter with activation, I can no longer find keys to share with you. Malwarebytes has allowed us to test only 10 keys. After that a message app

Just now, bluesea said:

The key is blocked? No way. It's the genuine key. I've been using it for years for 2 computers no problem.

 

Me, too. That's why I wonder someone said it would be blocked sooner or later. It's ridiculous! 😁

We're those who know the keys very well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@jollydan & @bluesea

The post will be edited shortly to add some rules to make your job much more easier,

Please ignore all requests not fulfilling the conditions.

 

Edit:  Post edited; so please refer to conditions in the first post.

Regards.

Edited by DR_ADHAM
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DR_ADHAM said:

@jollydan & @bluesea

The post will be edited shortly to add some rules to make your job much more easier,

Please ignore all requests not fulfilling the conditions.

 

Yes. Thank you, @DR_ADHAM

I request that those who need MBAM keys must put their requests here and stay here so that we can see their names

I do not want people to request keys and then nowhere to be seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 12:47 PM, DR_ADHAM said:

@jollydan

I think these annual subscriptions are for Corporate Licenses while Premium Licenses are lifetime;

That's only a guess; as I'm not MBAM user.

 

@nOkialpha may say his word about that.

after 2015 MBAM stops selling lifetimes licenses if anyone purchased it after 2015 then they don't get any official support from them.

Now Both Corporate and Premium are now subscription based services.

but if anyone have MBAM 1.x, 2.x lifetimes keys then are authorized to use it with MBAM 3.x . So all these keys are mostly for version 1.x/2.x some are leaked keys some are unused keys but all are legal keys.

 

Welcome back again @blueseawith MBAM keys :)

 

Edited by nOkialpha
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jollydan said:

 

Yes. Thank you, @DR_ADHAM

I request that those who need MBAM keys must put their requests here and stay here so that we can see their names

I do not want people to request keys and then nowhere to be seen.

 

Beside a pic. showing the activation status; so that you are not giving those keys to wrong people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DR_ADHAM said:

 

Beside a pic. showing the activation status; so that you are not giving those keys to wrong people.

 

i understand what you mean. We won't give keys to people who get the keys and sell them later? 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 11:18 PM, Icow said:

2018-12-26_230332.thumb.png.b8a65a44ad179695c71bd6b04e796968.png

 

quote on the official page Blog.malwarebytes.com could be indication, lifetime license that available until now is old stock that indeed works for activations the latest version of MBAM premium.
 

 

 

On 12/26/2018 at 11:40 PM, jollydan said:

Dear all,

 

I have used MBAM for over 3 years and I can say that I'm knowledgeable enough about it.

 

Moreover, notice the sentence in @Icow's post: "We'll also be offering the remaining few thousand lifetime licences..."

 

Fortunately, I still have a few of those thousand lifetime licenses to share. That's what I want to emphasize!

 

Regards.

 

52 minutes ago, nOkialpha said:

after 2015 MBAM stops selling lifetimes licenses if anyone purchased it after 2015 then they don't get any official support from them.

Now Both Corporate and Premium are now subscription based services.

but if anyone have MBAM 1.x, 2.x lifetimes keys then are authorized to use it with MBAM 3.x . So all these keys are mostly for version 1.x/2.x some are leaked keys some are unused keys but all are legal keys.

 

Welcome back again @blueseawith MBAM keys :)

 

 

3 explanations interrelated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Untitled.thumb.png.89e1697facd8b59a0f2df53c5a300062.png

17 hours ago, bluesea said:

 

Bluesea,  many thanks for the key. 

 

Would it be bad form to request another . for my wife's PC ? 

If it is, then I was not here, these are not the key requests you are looking for 🙂

Moving along...

 

Cheers

 

SB7

 

 

Edited by SB7
tying to remove wrong pic
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Igor said:

Good evening!
Can I get a premium key? For personal use.

 

6 hours ago, Igor said:

Yes. I am here. Please in a private message.

Key sent.

 

Check you inbox

Edited by jollydan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hanakimachi said:

Hello.

I'd like a lifetime key for my personal use. If you can send me one I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

 

I'll send you a key shortly. Please wait.

 

Key sent. Check your inbox

Edited by jollydan
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mach1 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...