Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 3.6.1 [Lifetime Licenses]

DR_ADHAM

Just now, Icow said:

Yes the possibility can be like that

Then he can hire us with a small salary; 30.000 USD is much more enough per month.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Views 123.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, than70 said:

i don't know what to say, except thank you and more power to you Sir. I am so happy. I hope the keys are lifetime forever and will never revert to free edition again.

It's ridiculous to hear that the keys will revert to free edition! I've never heard the same thing before.

I've been using MBAM for a long long time and I think I understand a lot about it and the keys used to activate the software.

I even own 2 MBAM keys in the form like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, which means only License Key, no License ID.

Regards

8 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

@jollydan is making everything possible;

I told him it seems like he owns a factory for these licenses :think:

Wonder if he also owns keys to Office 2019 Pro Plus? Hmmm...

1 minute ago, DR_ADHAM said:

@jollydan

I think these annual subscriptions are for Corporate Licenses while Premium Licenses are lifetime;

That's only a guess; as I'm not MBAM user.

@nOkialpha may say his word about that.

That may be so, @DR_ADHAM but I have no idea about Corporate Licenses. I have only used Premium Licenses since it was version 2.XX

BTW, this is NOT the only Forum I share the MBAM keys. I quit cooperating with a Forum where I used to share MBAM keys in April.

22 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

There's a specific thread for office:

Microsoft Products Activation [Office] - Keys & Support

Since Jollydan already mentioned this off topic, but since you are the Doctor and thread starter, i would like to ask permission one more time to reply. I know Vyzzer is a good person with a clean heart, i hate to say this but for the life of me I honestly can not see the reason why you have to have 40 plus post or be a VIP/ Senior Member and needed proof to help someone to get entitlement to THOSE keys...when it did not even took 3 minutes for a Senior member @ jollydan to replied in a PM to a noob like me and Graciously provided 1 key and another after the first one did not work out. Isn't everyone including those who are vIPs and Senior Members such as yourself started at Zero. I am 48 years old already and will probably not reach VIP in my lifetime nor become a Senior Member. So even though it pains me to say this but that Topic is OFF limits to a nobody like me. I tried going there but that thread is for VIPs/ Senior Members only. I don't want to offend anybody. Just my two cents worth...Peace and Thanks again to you, this thread and jollydan.

14 minutes ago, than70 said:

enough ... we don't need to discuss it all over again !!! you can also see track record of @DR_ADHAM on this forum yourself especially when helping many members (including new members) get CID for office and windows activation, so positive thinking is the best thing for all of us. regards

15 minutes ago, than70 said:

I tried going there but that thread is for VIPs/ Senior Members only. I don't want to offend anybody. Just my two cents worth

If you really followed the topic as you said, you would never say that.

Good News

I'd like to announce that there will be another senior nsane member who will be working with me in this Topic to share MBAM keys.

He's my younger brother, and we'll be working together, trying to share the keys in time.

May I have the honor to introduce his Nickname: @bluesea

Regards

7 minutes ago, jollydan said:

Good News

I'd like to announce that there will be another senior nsane member who will be working with me in this Topic to share MBAM keys.

He's my younger brother, and we'll be working together, trying to share the keys in time.

May I have the honor to introduce his Nickname: @bluesea

Regards

really helps MBAM users to more easily have activated for free using lifetime key, welcome @bluesea

The ID and license codes (lifetime license)were issued by MBAM uptill version 2.x and that was around early 2015.After that they stopped selling lifetime licenses .

36 minutes ago, The AchieVer said:

The ID and license codes (lifetime license)were issued by MBAM uptill version 2.x and that was around early 2015.After that they stopped selling lifetime licenses .

2018-12-26_230332.thumb.png.b8a65a44ad179695c71bd6b04e796968.png

quote on the official page Blog.malwarebytes.com could be indication, lifetime license that available until now is old stock that indeed works for activations the latest version of MBAM premium.

3 hours ago, than70 said:

Since Jollydan already mentioned this off topic, but since you are the Doctor and thread starter, i would like to ask permission one more time to reply. I know Vyzzer is a good person with a clean heart, i hate to say this but for the life of me I honestly can not see the reason why you have to have 40 plus post or be a VIP/ Senior Member and needed proof to help someone to get entitlement to THOSE keys...when it did not even took 3 minutes for a Senior member @ jollydan to replied in a PM to a noob like me and Graciously provided 1 key and another after the first one did not work out. Isn't everyone including those who are vIPs and Senior Members such as yourself started at Zero. I am 48 years old already and will probably not reach VIP in my lifetime nor become a Senior Member. So even though it pains me to say this but that Topic is OFF limits to a nobody like me. I tried going there but that thread is for VIPs/ Senior Members only. I don't want to offend anybody. Just my two cents worth...Peace and Thanks again to you, this thread and jollydan.

Because believe me. there is someone come to get amd try to sell that keys or try to post the keys on the other forum.

And the same member just register another  username and try to get the keys twice

He make the requirment because of that

29 minutes ago, The AchieVer said:

Dear @The AchieVer

Thank you for your info. However, this is not new to me and I have read that for years from Malwarebytes Website/Homepage and from FAQs I cannot remember.

For one thing i'm really sure of: the license ID and License key I provide members with is still valid for lifetime, never get blocked.

I have 4 machines at home installed with MBAM with the same codes I share here and all are working well!

Whenever I want to reinstall Windows on one machine, I carefully deactivate the license. After re-installation of Windows and MBAM, I can use the same key to re-activate MBAM and it runs flawlessly! Who says the keys are no longer valid?

To recap, nsaneforums is not the only Forum I share MBAM and nobody ever complains about the key I gave them. Only when one thing unfortunate happens and people cannot save the key and it gets blocked or reach the maximum number of activation counts: Windows crashes.

if you're still doubtful, come back here after several weeks to hear feedback from members.

Regards

Dear @jollydan

My reply was to clarify that MBAM doesn’t sell lifetime licenses any more.

Now, it’s your perspective of what you understood.

Due to some preconceived notions you have written such a long reply.

The idea here is to help and whosoever is doing it , needs to be appreciated , that includes you too.

Regards

12 minutes ago, Icow said:

2018-12-26_230332.thumb.png.b8a65a44ad179695c71bd6b04e796968.png

quote on the official page Blog.malwarebytes.com could be indication, lifetime license that available until now is old stock that indeed works for activations the latest version of MBAM premium.

You could not understand..........

I said that MBAM has stopped selling lifetime licenses . However, those already sold by them, they are bound to honor them.

Regards.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived