Anti-Malware Comparison 2009

manpe

The ones you posted here aren't I-Blocklist blacklists as you present them... I-Blocklist just hosts/indexes/refers those lists. Most are Bluetack's.

And I think that level 3 list isn't necessary.. it's for the paranoid only. I think for P2P protection the most important lists are Level1, Primary Threats, Government and ipfilterX. Level 2 also maybe... But for wider use your recommended lists can be useful.

If anybody is wondering, here is I-Blocklist's site

PS this is getting off-topic ;)

• Replies 51
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That listing is the name and how they are listed..when entered into the program which is where I copied the links from..after I had added them over two years ago or so.. that is all..Your right .. on the details of the individuals files themselves and where they originate from..each individual list after you go to and list the details shows the individual authors of those lists..each one..Much like the VIP lists.. and other lists which are also available from iBlocklist which list their origin as being from iBlocklist.

And yes I don't just run this thing because of P2P traffic or being paranoid.. I run it to eliminate redundant hits on my IP address, general poking around .. especially of something that may not be in one list by itself.. or even in different lists compiled by different sources..one little program or area is not my focus in anyway.. every program.. and every aspect of my network should be protected from all of them.. though a few I cannot use because it kills my connection..others with other types of connections would be able to however..

Anyway a simple list of what I use.. :dunno: Before thats asked for too..

Archived